Best Buy @Gamer Dec Coupons: DW8 $40off, COD:BO Vita $25off, EOU:MG 3DS $15off, BLOPS WII-U $10off

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
Just got my magazine in today.  Coupons are as follows:

Valid 12/1/13-1/4/14

FAQ:

-Coupons are working in store now.

-GCU should stack with the price AFTER coupon discount.  A few CAGs confirmed this is what happened with the Injustice coupon in October.

-CAGs are reporting that ONLINE ONLY it is applying GCU first then coupon. :hot: :hot:

Dynasty Warriors 8 :360: / :ps3: $40 off

:360: Dynasty Warriors 8

:ps3: Dynasty Warriors 8

$19.99 after coupon

or

$15.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $7.99 after GCU then coupon

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified (Vita) $25 off

$24.99 after coupon

or

$19.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $14.99 after GCU then coupon

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl :3ds: $15 off

$24.99 after coupon

or

$19.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $16.99 after GCU the coupon

Call of Duty Black Ops :wiiu: $10 off

$29.99 after coupon

or

$23.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $16.99 after GCU then coupon

Disney Infinity Toybox Challenge Starter Pack :3ds: $10 off

$64.99 after coupon

or

$51.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $49.99 after GCU then coupon

$10 off any Pre-Owned game $29.99 and Up

*Above link is to pre-owned games, sorted high to low.  Best I could do!

Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400 Wireless Headset $50 off

$169.99 after coupon

Sony Pulse Wireless Headset $30 off

$119.99 after coupon

Everything should be linked.  Definitely going to use the EO coupon :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone that had their gcu expire and then subsequently renew using the $30 coupon been able to get these coupons?
I sort of have that situation. My subscription expired a couple of months ago. I got the $30 coupon, but haven't used it yet. I got my coupons via e-mail a couple of days ago.

Don't know if it matters, but I changed my sub to digital like 4 months before my sub expired.

EDIT: I just checked my account at the @Gamer magazine website and it does say that my magazine subscription doesn't end until January 2014, even though my GCU expired months ago. So maybe that's why I still get the coupons. The reason for the dates not matching up is because there were quite a few months where I didn't get my magazine, so they extended my magazine subscription.

So I have the physical mag and the coupon codes are all the same in tha mags.

Are the digital coupon codes the same?

If so, could another member using a different account use the code?

How do I reup my GCU for the $30?

Also - If I buy a ore owned game online for ship to store how can I use the GCU coupon for the $10 off?

Help is appreciated!

Picked up Dynasty warriors, got all excited, went home, opened it up, someone put a blank cd in the case. I go back to return it and they're acting likeiI did it. Oh yeah, an 8 dollar game I decide to scam you on.

Picked up Dynasty warriors, got all excited, went home, opened it up, someone put a blank cd in the case. I go back to return it and they're acting likeiI did it. Oh yeah, an 8 dollar game I decide to scam you on.
Happened to me when Remember me was $19.99. Totally opposite experience though, lady said it happens all the time.

I find it crazy how that happened, game was still sealed and sticker on the side for 360. People are good

Side note about Dynasty Warriors 8:

Anyone else notice that the game manual is awesome! The fact that a game like that comes with one, is in color!, and is pretty thick is pretty crazy for a game that came out in 2013 (I think it did)

I'm waiting on my Black Friday spending spree points to clear so I can get myself Etrian. 

When these coupons are good, they're great. 

Happened to me when Remember me was $19.99. Totally opposite experience though, lady said it happens all the time.

I find it crazy how that happened, game was still sealed and sticker on the side for 360. People are good
Yeah, I can't believe how good they are. Was going to trade it in, but I don't want to look suspicious, so I guess it's mine forever now.

So I have the physical mag and the coupon codes are all the same in tha mags.

Are the digital coupon codes the same?

If so, could another member using a different account use the code?
Physical magazine, I think coupons were all the same. Digital are unique - well at least the online one is.

Side note about Dynasty Warriors 8:

Anyone else notice that the game manual is awesome! The fact that a game like that comes with one, is in color!, and is pretty thick is pretty crazy for a game that came out in 2013 (I think it did)
I get crazy excited by pretty manuals, so I'm super-happy to hear that DW8 comes with a nice one. I don't even care that the only games Tecmo make are DW, Dead or Alive, and Ninja Gaiden. I bought Tales of Xillia the other day and was super-disappointed that it came with no manual. If any game needs a manual, it's a JRPG!

Did the $30 renew coupon come in the December coupons email? If so, I'm not seeing it.
I answered you in the other thread but it came before the December magazine. The subject of the e-mail is "Your new Gamers Club Unlocked benefits."

has anyone tried DW8 I store to see if it'll charge them the $16 we all expected or the glitched $8 we got through online orders?

has anyone tried DW8 I store to see if it'll charge them the $16 we all expected or the glitched $8 we got through online orders?
It's $16 - found out last night. The system deducts $40 first (regardless of when you apply the coupon during the transaction), and then gives you the 20% discount.

Still worth the buy for a cheap rental and then trade it back for no harm done.

It's $16 - found out last night. The system deducts $40 first (regardless of when you apply the coupon during the transaction), and then gives you the 20% discount.

Still worth the buy for a cheap rental and then trade it back for no harm done.
yeah, just bought one today as well. it is $16. and the tiv is $24 for both ps3, and xbox 360

I hate to be another begger but if anybody has an extra coupon they won't use for Etrian Odyssey please PM me as I'd love to get that for so cheap online.

I have looked into GCU, but I am not really sure what the deal is with it, is it a paid membership the kind gamestop has? If so, how much is it?

yeah, just bought one today as well. it is $16. and the tiv is $24 for both ps3, and xbox 360
Where you getting that TIV? BB I see it as $1 for each.

So the price is supposed to be $16 and just some reason getting $8 online? Or supposed to be $8 and just not working in store?

My sub expired in Sept, but they renewed for me until Feb 2014, loving these deals! I got the physical mag this month with the coupons, so those can only be used in-store or online also? Never used them before.

I'm still enrolled for the discount, but I guess they stopped sending me the magazine. That's a bit odd, but it is what it is.

Where you getting that TIV? BB I see it as $1 for each.

So the price is supposed to be $16 and just some reason getting $8 online? Or supposed to be $8 and just not working in store?

My sub expired in Sept, but they renewed for me until Feb 2014, loving these deals! I got the physical mag this month with the coupons, so those can only be used in-store or online also? Never used them before.
price is supposed to be $16 since GCU is taken after coupon but online GCU was taken first. not sure if it's still like that but that's just what it was

I'm GCU but I was wondering about people asking about extra coupons. Are they/you just wanting more than one copy or Do the coupons work if you are not GCU?

I'm GCU but I was wondering about people asking about extra coupons. Are they/you just wanting more than one copy or Do the coupons work if you are not GCU?
I assume they aren't GCU but the digital versions of the coupons that work online don't require GCU. That's what I assume :|

Thanks for the free $26 best buy ! :D time to get eshop credit next week!

Sorry to beg but if anyone has a DW8 code that they don't plan on using please PM me. I can try to trade for some DLC, Nintendo codes or whatever I can scrounge up. Thanks

I'm sure I'm not the only one asking, but if anyone's planning on not using their Etrian Odyssey code, please PM me.  Would love to be able to get it for cheap :)

Just curious anyone have Dw8 code/Etrian Odyssey code that they are not going to use? pm please for trade or stuff

Anyone willing to part with an EO code who wasn't able to pick up Fire Emblem if I pick one up for YA in exchange? :( (if they're available, anyway)

If anybody wants to trade for my Etrian Odyssey code pm me. I'm not going to use it, just looking for a code or codes in return.
Looking at YouTube videos and that game isn't for me

Jesus christ, every @gamer thread is going to be nothing but begging from now on.
If you ask for something, at least offer something in return.

You sound just like my girlfriend.
I hope you be telling her maybe I'll think about it, in regards to offering something in return. :razz:

Nothing wrong with asking for a code, just saying offer something back. A lot of people are offering things for the code which is good. Its the people who just blatantly ask for free things that people get pissed off about. Everyone can keep asking though, someone will end up giving them away eventually. Doesn't bother me at all, just glad I got my DW8 :)

Got my copy of DW8 ordered for $8.  Great deal, especially since I sold my old copy a few weeks back.  I'm not planning on using the Etrian Odyssey coupon, if someone wants to trade for it.  Game looks great, but not great enough to purchase a 3ds I'll never use.

Since it's just turning into a trading thread, might as well jump in.  I'll sell my Etrian Odyssey code for like $2.

Since it's just turning into a trading thread, might as well jump in. I'll sell my Etrian Odyssey code for like $2.
Just want to pick up another DW8 for a friend, don't care if its for $8 or $16 price. Would give someone dlc code or other coupon + cost of item for one. NYC cags only please, PM me thanks!

To get back on topic.. How is BLOPS for vita? I got a vita from that Radioshack deal and wanna improve my game library..only have tearaway and KZ: merc so far for it. but is blops worth the cost of admission after gcu and coupon?

Wouldn't be a trade/beggars thread if Best Buy actually knew how to re-up the subscription. Mine ran out last month and I've tried twice unsuccessfully to renew in store, but the associates were clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back