Best Buy @Gamer Dec Coupons: DW8 $40off, COD:BO Vita $25off, EOU:MG 3DS $15off, BLOPS WII-U $10off

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
Just got my magazine in today.  Coupons are as follows:

Valid 12/1/13-1/4/14

FAQ:

-Coupons are working in store now.

-GCU should stack with the price AFTER coupon discount.  A few CAGs confirmed this is what happened with the Injustice coupon in October.

-CAGs are reporting that ONLINE ONLY it is applying GCU first then coupon. :hot: :hot:

Dynasty Warriors 8 :360: / :ps3: $40 off

:360: Dynasty Warriors 8

:ps3: Dynasty Warriors 8

$19.99 after coupon

or

$15.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $7.99 after GCU then coupon

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified (Vita) $25 off

$24.99 after coupon

or

$19.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $14.99 after GCU then coupon

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl :3ds: $15 off

$24.99 after coupon

or

$19.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $16.99 after GCU the coupon

Call of Duty Black Ops :wiiu: $10 off

$29.99 after coupon

or

$23.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $16.99 after GCU then coupon

Disney Infinity Toybox Challenge Starter Pack :3ds: $10 off

$64.99 after coupon

or

$51.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $49.99 after GCU then coupon

$10 off any Pre-Owned game $29.99 and Up

*Above link is to pre-owned games, sorted high to low.  Best I could do!

Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400 Wireless Headset $50 off

$169.99 after coupon

Sony Pulse Wireless Headset $30 off

$119.99 after coupon

Everything should be linked.  Definitely going to use the EO coupon :D

Last edited by a moderator:
My @gamer coupon isn't working when I punch it in online. Also, is there anyway this would work in store stacking with an amazon/gamestop price match at 24.99?

Probably a long shot but does anybody have a coupon for DW8 they would be willing to give me

It would be much appreciated

Thanks just got Dynasty Warriors 8 for my GF! Also managed to get ALBW from TRU for her as well. Two of her favorite series! :D

yeah also just got $8 DW8. wow thanks

im loving this gcu way more than i thought. bf b2g1f swapforce, ghosts and gtav woot also. crazy

In-store DW8 & Etrian Odyssey didn't stack with GCU & coupons. Asst manager only gave me the better price (the coupons), not both added together. I only get the physical mag, and my coupons were used in store, so I guess I'm SOL now?

Man, it's been a while since @Gamer has done anything for me, but Dynasty Warriors 8 for $8.00?  That's fuckING INSANE!

In for DW8 and Etrian Odyssey.  Thanks, OP!

In-store DW8 & Etrian Odyssey didn't stack with GCU & coupons. Asst manager only gave me the better price (the coupons), not both added together. I only get the physical mag, and my coupons were used in store, so I guess I'm SOL now?
It sounds like they're just not working in-store right now since people have been reporting that all day.

I refreshed a couple of times and the price in cart popped back to $39.99. After coupon it's 15 and change, but not sure it's worth that much. Might wait to see if they lower the price from the rather ridiculous $49.99.

I enjoy CoD Declassified for what it was at the time. The Single Player is short burt classic CoD and the online is rather solid, but again this is CoD, it is rather cookie cutter. I think I paid $20 for it near release and it was worth it IMO. But now with Killzone Merc out I would say CoD:D is only worth it at $10 and that's just to have something else to play on the Vita I suppose. It isn't terrible, it just isn't amazing, but if you ask me what CoD is these days anyway?

It probably will be fixed soon. Keep in mind that the GCU 20% off is suppose to be taken off any sale/discount price. That's how the last issues's coupons with 20% off worked.

It probably will be fixed soon. Keep in mind that the GCU 20% off is suppose to be taken off any sale/discount price. That's how the last issues's coupons with 20% off worked.
it has not worked for me in my store with the injustice, and naruto coupon issue. It seems i am not the only one with the issue now. i hope the xbox version dw8 tiv stays, so i can almost recoup my $30 extension fee for gamers unlocked

Probably a long shot but does anybody have a coupon for DW8 they would be willing to give me

It would be much appreciated
I would be shocked if someone gave you their coupon considering how you railed against the magazine. @Gamer is the new Bitcoin.

*Sniff Sniff* Yep that's what I thought I smelled. A great deal for members and then begging begins....

Hey guys does anyone have $20 to spare??? I heard $20 was a great deal but sadly I am out of $20's. Can I have one? It just seems there is a lot of panhandling going on in these threads when there is a good coupon and then bashing of everything BBY when there is a problem. 

Figured I would chime in with my experience. Used the coupons in store, and I can confirm that when they scanned the games first and then the coupon, an error occurred where it wasn't recognizing the coupon. Then the cashier pushed a few buttons, not exactly sure what he did. Whatever it was though, he managed to scan the coupons and have it work. It took out the GCU discount from earlier though, so the GCU discount was applied after the coupon discount.

So I got DW8 for $15.99 and EOU for $19.99 in store.

And just like everyone else, got DW8 for $8 and EOU for $17 when using the same coupons online.

So definitely a nice bonus for the digital owners. About $61+taxes total for 2 copies of DW8 and 2 copies of EOU, which is pretty great. They'll make some nice XMAS presents.

[quote name="sasuke543" post="11312252" timestamp="1386033929"]
How does one use the coupons from the digital magazine? First time doing this...[/quote]
There's a link in the email that says "view coupons". You can then either print the coupons for use in store, or each one will also have a promo code on it. Enter this code at the checkout screen online in the promo box.

Was able to get DW8 for $8, but when I added Etrian to the cart it popped in at $31.99, but when I went to checkout it bumped back up to $39.99.

*Sniff Sniff* Yep that's what I thought I smelled. A great deal for members and then begging begins....

Hey guys does anyone have $20 to spare??? I heard $20 was a great deal but sadly I am out of $20's. Can I have one? It just seems there is a lot of panhandling going on in these threads when there is a good coupon and then bashing of everything BBY when there is a problem.
Whats even worse is that they are the ones who voice out loud how much they hate best buy and that everyone should stop shopping there and how BBY should go bankrupt. Then a good deal comes around and they begin to beg. :baby:

At least they provided a good laugh. :lol:

Whats even worse is that they are the ones who voice out loud how much they hate best buy and that everyone should stop shopping there and how BBY should go bankrupt. Then a good deal comes around and they begin to beg. :baby:

At least they provided a good laugh. :lol:
And then to top it all off a bunch of white knights get on their soap boxes and start blogging their self righteous cliched comments that have been said a million times before that serve no purpose but to muck up threads with off topic banter in a thread about game deals on a deals forum

hs82jlP.gif

We get it. When Best Buy screws people they get mad. When they offer good deals people want to get in on them. Oh the irony

Grow up. Its like grade school in here any more

Where is my mocking?

I was explicitly promised a public mocking

I hope you go out of business

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back