Best Buy save 10% on a single item Movers Coupon in the Change your address envelope

I picked up a packet today and the coupon has new dates. It doesn't start until July 1st and runs through October. And it also has an online code.
Oops, I was wrong about the date. The new coupon is good until 11/15/2014. And here are the exclusions: http://www.bestbuy.com/newhomecoupon2
I got these today. Much better with it being off the entire purchase rather than a single item. Also nice that it has an online code too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't it work with the 20% off GCU
I don't know, but I'm not going to use it on games. Save for expensive stuff, also not going to link my mybb account to the purchase either. Gonna use gift cards on whatever I buy so I wasn't going to get points anyways. No need to link it.

I tryed it online and in store and it doesn't work with the 20 % off GCU

that sucks, what happens does the coupon not apply or does the GCU not kick in?  I picked up a few at my post office today too, no target coupon inside (West Coast) but there was a 10% off Lowes one.

its nice it has both store and online, sucks if GCU won't stack

When i went to use mine on Sunday (In store) i think it took the GCU and Mover coupon off at the same time.  

I got two copies of pokemon Y and it rang up at 25.91 before tax.    I was using the newer mover coupon that said it would give you 10% off the whole purchase which it also took off my pro controller and  wii remote plus on the same purchase.    

I don't know, but I'm not going to use it on games. Save for expensive stuff, also not going to link my mybb account to the purchase either. Gonna use gift cards on whatever I buy so I wasn't going to get points anyways. No need to link it.
Pretty sure those purchases count towards elite/elite plus & if you use it on a big ticket item & lose the receipt you`ll have mybb record of the purchases

that sucks, what happens does the coupon not apply or does the GCU not kick in? I picked up a few at my post office today too, no target coupon inside (West Coast) but there was a 10% off Lowes one.

its nice it has both store and online, sucks if GCU won't stack

Online says coupon code can't be used with this order and in store it shows 0 next to the 10% coupon

I tryed it online and in store and it doesn't work with the 20 % off GCU
Is it possible to use the coupon online? I thought it was in-store only? I'm loOking at something that's not for in-store pickup. Is it possible for them to apply the movers coupon over the phone? Thanks.

Is it possible to use the coupon online? I thought it was in-store only? I'm loOking at something that's not for in-store pickup. Is it possible for them to apply the movers coupon over the phone? Thanks.
Yes, they can apply it over the phone.

I tried it once, it went through, although I decided at the last minute to not apply it to that purchase

I used the coupon in store today against two 3DS games and my GCU applied and then the coupon, so at least in store it works fine.  I made sure she had my phone number typed in first before she started scanning stuff.  Also it discounted 10% FIRST, then GCU (20%) so on a $40 game it was -$4 first then -$7.20

Yes, they can apply it over the phone.

I tried it once, it went through, although I decided at the last minute to not apply it to that purchase
Thanks, but it didn't work for me. My phone rep didn't have any idea how to apply the coupon and contacted a manager who then declined the coupon, saying that it was for in-store only. I didn't have the time to argue and gave up.

Can anyone confirm if these are unique codes or a general code??
Codes are unique but that`s not the question has anyone been able to use the same coupon twice. The previous 10% off coupons that were sent to RZ silver members were also unique but would work endlessly till their expiration dates.

I'm about to stop by my two local Postal Offices to get the Movers Packet. Hopefully it works on the Wii U.

Codes are unique but that`s not the question has anyone been able to use the same coupon twice. The previous 10% off coupons that were sent to RZ silver members were also unique but would work endlessly till their expiration dates.
You can't because unlike generic coupons, the unique serial number of the coupon is actually printed on the receipt.

Yes actually they do care. Ive been a mailman for almost 18 years. The packets are for people moving. They print new ones 1-3 times a year. Its gotten to the point we can't even put them out in the lobby for people to take. People would just come in take them all for the coupons then people who actually need to change address cannot because we have no more. I dont know if its illegal but it is frowned upon

I just went to my local Postal Office and requested a Change Of Address form. She handed me over one. I saw the Best Buy 10% Off Your Next Purchase coupon. It had a online code on the back. I used it and got a Wii U bundle that was on sale at Best Buy for $260. Applied the coupon code and it knocked it down to $233 + no tax (live in Delaware). In store pick up. Woo. I always wanted a Wii U right now.

I just went to my local Postal Office and requested a Change Of Address form. She handed me over one. I saw the Best Buy 10% Off Your Next Purchase coupon. It had a online code on the back. I used it and got a Wii U bundle that was on sale at Best Buy for $260. Applied the coupon code and it knocked it down to $233 + no tax (live in Delaware). In store pick up. Woo. I always wanted a Wii U right now.
What part of DE Wilmington/New Castle/Christiana area?

New Castle.
Ok cool that`s local to me Christiana & both Wilmington BB`s are cool to me. Christiana pm`s TRU gc deals pretty easy since TRU is right there, the concord pk one has a girl in the gaming area named Cloud from FF she`s cool as $hit. I don`t goto the other wilmington as much since my best friend lives 2 minutes from concord pk but everytime I ve been there the staff was nice.

As usual you should know more about their sales n stuff but they listen.

I used the new 10% off coupon today in store.  It took off the 20% for GCU as well as the 10% for the coupon.  Throw in the 10% back for using the Best Buy credit card, and you're saving quite a bit of money on brand new games.

Scrap this just read the previous page.  I can confirm the new 10% off doesn't work on games, if you have GCU, online but it works in store.  Unfortunately I'm trying to get some special edition preorders which they don't seem to have the SKUs of in stores.

Yesterday a coworker left one of the new coupons on my desk. Good for in store or online. She said she probably has another and the she got them at the post office near the office.

Confused.

How does this work?  Can anyone explain for a noob please?

SO essentially all you have to do is pick up a movers packet from the USPS...interesting.

Got to use mine today. Traded in my 360 4gb S for 303 and got a ps4 minus the 10%. Ended up paying 80 out of pocket for a ps4

Will do this tomorrow since it's Sunday ;D and I dont think you can get movers packets anywhere today.
Good deal! I think best buy is having some cyber Monday deal Tomorrow for the ps4. You get the console an extra controller and killzone shadow fall all for 399.99. Saw it on another thread on here

Just realized I will have no games with the PS4 -.- and I'm a broke bitch

Edited:  Lol Just saw ur post :D

PS4, Controller Protector (lame), Killzone SF.

KZSF trades for $10 so it's like getting the PS4 for 86 woot

Just realized I will have no games with the PS4 -.- and I'm a broke bitch

Edited: Lol Just saw ur post :D

PS4, Controller Protector (lame), Killzone SF.

KZSF trades for $10 so it's like getting the PS4 for 86 woot
I just wanted the extra controller. Already wasted money on killzone so I'll probably trade it too. Hopefully they adjust it for me tomorrow.

I just wanted the extra controller. Already wasted money on killzone so I'll probably trade it too. Hopefully they adjust it for me tomorrow.
I also have a Dualshock 4 that I got for $1 from a deal during last Christmas...so I could trade in KZ:SF for $10 and the extra Dualshock 4 that I have for $32 to Amazon.

PS4 for $55 oooohhhhh yea

Does anyone have a coupon they can spare? I'd even trade something or throw you some cash through paypal. I want to pick up a ps4 tomorrow and this will help greatly. My PO has the movers packets but no BB coupon inside

Does anyone have a coupon they can spare? I'd even trade something or throw you some cash through paypal. I want to pick up a ps4 tomorrow and this will help greatly. My PO has the movers packets but no BB coupon inside
I'm really hoping mines has some tomorrow...but I doubt they will since they are always behind in everything :(

My wife and I are moving, and we went to the post office for a change of address form.  It came in a booklet with a bunch of coupons, including 10% off anything at Best Buy.  I went and got a new PS3 controller, figured I'd pass the info along.  You don't need proof of moving or anything, you just go up and ask for a form.  Hopefully someone will enjoy!

These can be stacked by the way. Bought a new mac and stacked two of these plus a 100$ off apple desktop and guy took them no problem.
Hardcore YMMV

Might have to try tho ;D

Ill be that guy that brings 2 and tries it on a PS4 and will get denied...then tell them nvm I wont be buying it then lol

bread's done
Back