Best Buy save 10% on a single item Movers Coupon in the Change your address envelope

I would love to do this, last time I got Best Buy to PM... they didn't let me use another promotion on top of it.
This could be different because the coupon can be rung up at the cash register.

Anybody have any luck with doubling up on PM&Coupon, what is the way to handle it.
I tried with the 10 of a wiiu game coupon best buy had a couple of weeks ago and the computer rejected it. The cashier put in the price match but when she scanned the coupon it automatically went back to the original price and then subtracted the coupon amount.

I tried with the 10 of a wiiu game coupon best buy had a couple of weeks ago and the computer rejected it. The cashier put in the price match but when she scanned the coupon it automatically went back to the original price and then subtracted the coupon amount.
Thank you, well I guess Best Buy really did their homework.

To anyone that got a packet with or with out coupons.

On the front of the envelope, bottom left it shows 2 dates.

4/1/14 UP
6/30/14 Down

This packet has bestbuy, no target though.

Don't know if I should use this in combination with some credit to get another XB1 controller or Sunset Overdrive. Either way I think it would come out to 35 and I guess I don't NEED another controller but , it would help with achievements.

Thoughts? Advice?

Don't know if I should use this in combination with some credit to get another XB1 controller or Sunset Overdrive. Either way I think it would come out to 35 and I guess I don't NEED another controller but , it would help with achievements.

Thoughts? Advice?
If you're going to buy it anyway, why not get a deal?

Hmm..trying to use this 10% coupon online to pre-order the witcher 3:ce for ps4 with GCU, and I keep getting

"Your order does not qualify for the promotional code entered. Please review the rules of the promotion."

I thought someone said that this coupon stacked with GCU?

Hmm..trying to use this 10% coupon online to pre-order the witcher 3:ce for ps4 with GCU, and I keep getting

"Your order does not qualify for the promotional code entered. Please review the rules of the promotion."

it does but it probably didn't work for you because that is a preorder.

Go in store. I know you can use some online but I've used the movers coupon about 6 times and I've never had a problem with stacking in store.

Go in store. I know you can use some online but I've used the movers coupon about 6 times and I've never had a problem with stacking in store.
Hmm...wonder if I can preorder that CE in store in full and use the coupon. Thought I saw something one time where BB could now allow you to preorder a game in full.

Hmm...wonder if I can preorder that CE in store in full and use the coupon. Thought I saw something one time where BB could now allow you to preorder a game in full.
I was able to pre order Wolfe stein in full no problem, brought it to the register and it gave two options. Let us know if it works with the 10%

Waited too long on the Mario Kart 8 Wii U bundle :wall:  I figured there would still be some stragglers given Wii U's sluggish sales but there are none in my area either.  I have $195 in Best Buy Gift Cards and $90 is RZ Certificates that I've been sitting on and an additional 10% off would have finally convinced me to bite.  Oh well, I suppose I'll just wait for a good gift card deal or the next bundle to come along.  I Really want to play Mario Kart 8 though!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
So how do you get coupons online? I'm not sure if I should be filling out that form or not. Is there anything permanent on there, and is it illegal?

Tried going into my Post Office and the Girl looked at me stupidly when I mentioned a mover's coupon packet.

So how do you get coupons online? I'm not sure if I should be filling out that form or not. Is there anything permanent on there, and is it illegal?

Tried going into my Post Office and the Girl looked at me stupidly when I mentioned a mover's coupon packet.
That's your problem, it's called a change of address form. She was probably a noob lol. :p

And since you Aren't actually filling out the form..

These stores want your business, thus using coupons as a promotion. "No one else cares that you moved, but we do!"

I don't understand the "Not filling out the form" part. It makes you fill it out to continue on. Are you supposed to just enter your information until a certain point and then drop out? Does anyone check that out because I noticed one part said "Identity check".

I don't understand the "Not filling out the form" part. It makes you fill it out to continue on. Are you supposed to just enter your information until a certain point and then drop out? Does anyone check that out because I noticed one part said "Identity check".
Online idk, but next time you goto usps request a "change of address form" which is inside the movers packet with the coupons.

Going in and requesting coupons is suspect since people did tend to steal them When they were on the floor.

I actually will be moving this August. How long does it take to get the coupon? Anybody know if it works on big items like appliances? If not, maybe it's time for a PS4...

Damn! I just bought my PS4 this past weekend. I had a bunch of gift cards that I saved from Viggle last year but I would've loved to have sliced off another $40.

Damn! I just bought my PS4 this past weekend. I had a bunch of gift cards that I saved from Viggle last year but I would've loved to have sliced off another $40.
15 day return policy... talk to a manager and explain the situation; it's a hassle to you to bring it back and rebuy. If it comes to it, return it and rebuy. It would be worth the $40.

I tried to, but no go. Policy states PM not valid with coupon offers. YMMV

If you have to choose, the 10% off is a better deal.
Thanks for the heads up, I was about to ask the same.

In my case, I'm a Target cardholder, so the 5% off $274.99 brings is to $261.24, as opposed to $269.99 by using the movers coupon.

This coupon actually works on clearance items! I handed it in,cashier didnt look at the back because I walked in at 855PM, right before closing time at 9PM. The coupon scanned ok and I saved $3.xx on a Ipad mini case on clearance. As long as the cashier doesnt read the back the movers coupon should scan in although it says that it is not valid on clearance items on the back. Its not on the terms from that website that I posted on the first posting.

So for a tip, go right before closing time if you plan to use the coupon. Before you go use the clearance inventory check which you can browse a specific stores clearance items when you choose your store on the best buy website.

I picked up a packet today and the coupon has new dates. It doesn't start until July 1st and runs through October. And it also has an online code.

I picked up a packet today and the coupon has new dates. It doesn't start until July 1st and runs through October. And it also has an online code.
What state? My state VT envelopes say pull 7/31 and coupons expires 8/31 Thx!

Hmmmmm....

I moved not to long ago and never registered the change.

I may wait until I get some solid flips to accrue some credit back (after buying my Wii U now my credit is all but gone haha) then register my change of address and hopefully be in time for the 10% off then plus nab the bundle with TLoU Remastered that is rumored.

Hmm... seems online you have to submit credit card info before you even get to any coupon offers page. Looks like you have to pay $1 or something. Anyone else able to get the coupon before having to submit CC info ?

Hmm... seems online you have to submit credit card info before you even get to any coupon offers page. Looks like you have to pay $1 or something. Anyone else able to get the coupon before having to submit CC info ?
No it's not possible, although once you do submit you are given quite a handful of coupons. I think I ended up taking 10 or so passing on like 30 others.

[quote name="Enuf" post="11882826" timestamp="1404091466"]Even if it can`t it would still be able to be used on the purchase.[/quote]

What if you pay the full amount at time of preorder..

Thing is it comes out sep and the coupon ends aug 31st i beleive

bread's done
Back