Best Buy save 10% on a single item Movers Coupon in the Change your address envelope

So, just to make absolutely sure...USPS doesn't care whatsoever if you actually moved or not? You can just roll up into the office and ask for a booklet, and they'll hand it over? That's kinda weird, IMO.
I walked in said I needed a moving packet/change of address and I was met with how many do you want? Said 5 got 2 because only 2 was left.

Was told more should be coming very soon.

So, just to make absolutely sure...USPS doesn't care whatsoever if you actually moved or not? You can just roll up into the office and ask for a booklet, and they'll hand it over? That's kinda weird, IMO.
They don`t care UNLESS you ask for like 50 of them or something they have other things to worry about like charging $1 for a stamp.

Stopped by my local post office today for the first time in a while on my lunch break. I saw the display for the movers packet, but with no packets within.

Can you use the coupon for online purchases?

Im getting a new laptop from them soon but I have to order online and im going to pick it up in store.

Has anyone tried to use the movers coupon on an Apple product?  I'm thinking about picking up an Apple TV and the added 10% off would make that decision for me.

I just picked up a PS3 Lego Hobbit Bundle and the 10% coupon worked with no problems.  It basically covered the tax for me and a few bucks more.  I had $175 in credit and BB rewards certs so most of it was credit I had built up.  

Will probably flip the game back next Saturday after I am sure I won't have to return the console.  Currently $17 but the 50% bonus starts on Sunday.  I figure probably drop to $14 base $21 or so with the bonus.

Thanks again Zygote

Last edited by a moderator:
Any chance they track and ban users who use the excessively?

I used it once on my RZ acct and once on the girlfriends and the movers coupon has the same 10% off sku despite having a single use unique code. This makes me think it'd be easy for BB to track how many times a coupon has been used/applied to an RZ account.

Like many things i think you'd have to go crazy with it for them to notice but I always have a lot of RZ certs tied to my account and would have to lose them because I used this coupon too many times.

Just a though

I assume this can't be used in conjunction with other coupons? Like this and the $30 off Consoles Smash Event coupon likely wouldn't stack huh?

I used it once on my RZ acct and once on the girlfriends and the movers coupon has the same 10% off sku despite having a single use unique code. This makes me think it'd be easy for BB to track how many times a coupon has been used/applied to an RZ account.

Like many things i think you'd have to go crazy with it for them to notice but I always have a lot of RZ certs tied to my account and would have to lose them because I used this coupon too many times.

Just a though
I don't think anybody tracks it.

FWIW, I've redeemed multiple GCU in-store coupons (the ones with the unique codes) from multiple accounts on the same Elite Plus account I have (to maximize on my points earned) and nothing's happened to it thus far.

Not the same promo of course, but that's as close to your situation as I can think of.

Just a though
Yea I wouldn't go overboard on them. Save them for big purchases. I used one last week and it shows up on your mybb account "10% OFF SINGLE ITEM 13402001 $0.00 $0.00" as this. I wouldn't want a lot of those on my account. You can always forfeit your points and buy stuff with out your RZ though. I read posts of people using them on everything. I'm just smh when I see that. Save them for those big priced items.

Years ago I didnt see this BB coupon in the USPS change your address envelope but I recently moved and surprised and happy to see it again. The Lowes 10% is new and haven't seen that before. Im in TX.  You can change your address for free with this envelope, you pay extra if you do it online and you dont get the 'extras'!

Im curious to see if the expiry date is the same on everyone elses? Mine said August 31. I wonder if USPS does this every year in May so a new envelope is made Sept -April....without the coupon?...

Years ago I didnt see this BB coupon in the USPS change your address envelope but I recently moved and surprised and happy to see it again. The Lowes 10% is new and haven't seen that before. Im in TX. You can change your address for free with this envelope, you pay extra if you do it online and you dont get the 'extras'!
I'm glad you found it lol, if you didn't we'd probably never know about it.

So I noticed it doesn't say anything about excluding an iPad. Would you be able to say buy an iPad Mini with Retina for $380 use this for 10% off then use the student coupon for $50 off?

If you guys have a bunch of best buy credit you wouldn't mind transferring to gamestop to get a $110 vita with borderlands 2 and a 8gb memory card, them I'd suggest combining this coupon with the ps4/vita combo and trading in the ps4 to gamestop.

How'd you do that?
I'm looking through more of the thread and it looks like there might be different types of coupons? Mine was mailed to me after I completed a change of address form online. It has a code that I could use at checkout from Best Buy's website. It sounds like there might be a different coupon that doesn't work that way.

I'm looking through more of the thread and it looks like there might be different types of coupons? Mine was mailed to me after I completed a change of address form online. It has a code that I could use at checkout from Best Buy's website. It sounds like there might be a different coupon that doesn't work that way.
The usps coupons are in store only, looking at 2 right now.

So the only apple products I see this can't be used on are accessories. Looking to buy a new Apple MacBook and would like to stack this on the already discounted one at 799.99.

Google:

Fullscreen-capture-10102012-11954-PM.bmp1.jpg

So the only apple products I see this can't be used on are accessories. Looking to buy a new Apple MacBook and would like to stack this on the already discounted one at 799.99.
I used it on an ipad usb accessory so I don't know about that. Weirdly enough the coupon stated it was to be used on one item but I had multiple items and it discounted everything on the receipt 10%...even the recycling fee because I was buying the Macbook Air at the time. It can stack up with GCU as well. It's a hit or miss on stacking the 10% movers coupon with the student coupon though on the laptop.

Wii U Mario Kart Bundle SOLD OUT at all locations... was wonder if anyone has tried to use this coupon at walmart? 

I've been tempted to use my code to get the $400 Xbone, but the problem is that I can get it for almost the exact same price on newegg, since they don't charge me shipping or tax.  My code expries on 7/31/14, so I'm hopeful that there might be some sort of bundle between now and then that makes the 10% off worth using. 

I wonder if Best Buy would price match Target's $274.99 price on the Wii U and allow me to use the coupon to knock it down to $247.49.

Has anyone tried using this on an open box item? I don't see them as listed as excluded items and a store near me has an open box MacBook Air in excellent condition for 664.99. Would love to save 10% on top of the $135 off already.

I wonder if Best Buy would price match Target's $274.99 price on the Wii U and allow me to use the coupon to knock it down to $247.49.
I would love to do this, last time I got Best Buy to PM... they didn't let me use another promotion on top of it.

This could be different because the coupon can be rung up at the cash register.

Anybody have any luck with doubling up on PM&Coupon, what is the way to handle it.

bread's done
Back