Best Buy save 10% on a single item Movers Coupon in the Change your address envelope

The two of mine have different bar code numbers so may not be as generic as we think...?
Does it say "cashier instructions scan coupon, then tear up/write void place in drawer" or something like that. Generally, with BB you`re dealing with generic ie multi-use coupons. Even with different #`s they`ll work over & over unlimited but maybe disabled one by one later(highly unlikely). The problem is they`re sent out in huge batches with expiration dates. That`s alot of barcodes to nerf with the fear of nuking legit ones if anything the fact that they have expiration dates works in our favor they'll just wait each one out. 2-3 yrs from now who knows.

I`d ask the people at the post offices I delivery to but I no longer do deliveries that have to be signed for so I don`t interact with the reps anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it say "cashier instructions scan coupon, then tear up/write void place in drawer" or something like that.

Yeah it does: write "Void" on coupon and place in register coupon media file.

So that means it's a one time use?

Gonna have to stop by a post office before I head to Best Buy to pick up Mario Kart 8. GCU + $10 "Gas Card + 10% off? Makes for a good buy.

Would like a picture of it though just in case the post office doesn't have any packets.

considering I'm a mail carrier, I'll just pick up a few from work today! It's not weird to ask for more than one change of address packet. If you have multiple people with different last names or if you have 2 or more moving out but others with that last name are staying, you would need more than one change of address packet.

PS send a letter or package while you're at it. 

So it stacked? If so could you possibly price match somehow then do coupon / GCU
It doesn't stack with price matching. At least it didn't for me. It does scan, but the computer takes part of the price match amount and allocates it to the coupon. For example, if the item was $100 and you price matched it to $80, and then used the coupon, your total would still be $80. If you look at the receipt, instead of it saying you got a $20 price match, it would say something like $10 discount from coupon and $10 discount from price match.

It doesn't stack with price matching. At least it didn't for me. It does scan, but the computer takes part of the price match amount and allocates it to the coupon. For example, if the item was $100 and you price matched it to $80, and then used the coupon, your total would still be $80. If you look at the receipt, instead of it saying you got a $20 price match, it would say something like $10 discount from coupon and $10 discount from price match.
Also does not stack with store specific sales. Neither does GCU for that matter. Ie an item only on sale at one store.

When I was at the post office last week they had a nice size stack of the Address Change envelopes.  I stopped by today and looks like someone cleared them out.  Either a lot of people are moving or another CAG is lurking in Green Bay. 

Next time be nice and leave one or two.

Just went. The only coupons in the envelope were some overstock and lowes coupons. I might try somewhere else. Anyone want to trade a best buy coupon for a lowes coupon? It's also 10% percent off.

Just went. The only coupons in the envelope were some overstock and lowes coupons. I might try somewhere else. Anyone want to trade a best buy coupon for a lowes coupon? It's also 10% percent off.
There should be logos on the edge of the packet and the bestbuy coupon was a big blue square.

Mine had bestbuy,lowes,direct tv,fios and some
Label/checks slips that you get in the Sunday coupons.

There should be logos on the edge of the packet and the bestbuy coupon was a big blue square.

Mine had bestbuy,lowes,direct tv,fios and some
Label/checks slips that you get in the Sunday coupons.
Also worth noting that the BB coupon was attached to the actual forms that are in there for filling out your address and info.

After seeing this thread I stopped off at the Post Office on my way to pick up MK8, and the coupon worked in conjunction with GCU.  Always nice to save a little bit extra. 

Yeah it does: write "Void" on coupon and place in register coupon media file.

So that means it's a one time use?
Don`t believe so, the coupons shouldn`t be disabled after use so just like the @gamer coupons from the mags if they don`t actually take it when you use it it should work again. An easy way to test this would be to do 2 seperate transactions use the coupon & change your mind before paying, then actually use it on the 2nd transaction. If the pc nukes it the 2nd will need an manual override.

The different barcodes are used as a info tracking method...it`s more complex than how I`m going t explain it but basically they use info like this to assist in tracking the "traffic" in a location. Meaning is the store in an area full of potential business that isn`t showng up in the cash registers. There`s alot od other ways to gather info but it`s all used together.
The barcodes are "batched" or coded.

I got my coupon, made it all the way to Best Buy and had the MK8 Bundle in my hand.

Then my gf talked me down from the ledge. MK8 does not a $300 purchase make. 

totally forgot about this coupon, after reading this topic last night i passed by my local usps before noon, and was able to score one! sweet. I've been thinking about buying another wii u , since i sold my 1st one to get cash for my xbone. thanks OP! now trying to convince my self on getting the wii u......

Well shiet, I wish I had known about this. I was thinking of buying a Mario Kart 8 Wii U bundle for my brother-in-law, and 10% off of the console with 10% in bonus points on my My Best Buy Plan would have been killer.

Let's see. $329.99 - 10% = $296.99

296 - Purchase
1184 - My Best Buy Credit Card Bonus
74 - Elite Plus 25% Bonus
74 - My Best Buy Credit Card Elite Plus Bonus

All in all enough points to net me $30 in store credit.

Unfortunately Best Buy's 10% bonus points ended today. Oh well.

I got my coupon, made it all the way to Best Buy and had the MK8 Bundle in my hand.

Then my gf talked me down from the ledge. MK8 does not a $300 purchase make.
Whatever it takes to make it right in your head. lol Games amazin. Free Wind Waker is icing on the sweet sweet karting cake.

Although the physical coupon says not valid on clearance, it worked fine on an evga 650ti that was $105 down from $210

I did actually move in March, and I ended up getting 2 separate coupons in the mail, 1 in April and 1 in May. I asked if I could keep and reuse the first code, but it only worked on the first transaction. The second code has worked a few times, recently on an Open Box Ipad Mini Retina. I got the Open Box discount, coupon 10% off, and $100 discount for activating it (LTE model).

I just picked up a Movers packet at my local Post Office but the Best buy coupon wasn't in there .... what gives? I see the Lowes, DirectV, Chase Bank, some insurance company, Budget rental car, some storage company etc. No Best Buy coupon.
Did you look on the back of the form itself? I thought my 2 packs were missing it too but that is where I found it.

I just picked up a Movers packet at my local Post Office but the Best buy coupon wasn't in there .... what gives? I see the Lowes, DirectV, Chase Bank, some insurance company, Budget rental car, some storage company etc. No Best Buy coupon.
Did you look on the back of the form itself? I thought my 2 packs were missing it too but that is where I found it.

We should try to form a list of places found and not found.

I'm in VT and found some.
Fishkill, NY Post Office had them. I had to ask though. They had slips out saying change your address online but when I asked the guy behind the counter if he had the packs he said sure. I asked for a couple and he gave me two.

I tried finding this a while back before the thread started. Went to two post offices and both just had lowes. Figured 10% wasn't worth driving around hunting for one anymore.

I tried finding this a while back before the thread started. Went to two post offices and both just had lowes. Figured 10% wasn't worth driving around hunting for one anymore.
I'd have called.

Said something along the lines of I got a packet and it had no coupons but has logos on the outside. does your packet contain coupons or logos?

So, just to make absolutely sure...USPS doesn't care whatsoever if you actually moved or not? You can just roll up into the office and ask for a booklet, and they'll hand it over? That's kinda weird, IMO.

bread's done
Back