Best Buy save 10% on a single item Movers Coupon in the Change your address envelope

[quote name="Viol8r" post="12069816" timestamp="1409971863"]Wow, must be much abuse in your area[/quote]

I'm pretty sure that's what it was

Denied it, she didnt want to even scan it for the visa gc. She said she had to do every item as a different transaction. Not sure why... she seemed a little uptight, she checked my 10 dollar bill that I used to pay the pre order deposit to see if it was real.
Well you never know maybe that Bestbuy has a problem with fake $10 bills

[quote name="no658ea3" post="12069970" timestamp="1409975573"]Well you never know maybe that Bestbuy has a problem with fake $10 bills[/quote]

Maybe, that could be it. I'll try a different one later

[quote name="Enuf" post="12070002" timestamp="1409976954"]Couple tips

1- Cheap $5 dvd/cds work better as filler
2- Avoid the front registers- The Apple/Samsung/MS areas all have registers along with the tv area.[/quote]

Cool, thank you for the tips. I'll try to pay there next time

Can I cancel my request immediately (i did this online) before I use the coupons? I saved the pages (i can't print them right now, can tonight though).

Cancelling the request won't void the coupons somehow, will they?

Also, the Best Buy coupon I got from the online site was only 10% off one item, not entire purchase. :( Expires 11/26.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did people who got the user coupon online submit a real address?

lol, yes why wouldn't you?
Just wanted to make sure it was fine for the beginning address to be incorrect. I guess you can cancel afterward, but didn't know if there were any repercussions. And I'm a bit worried that cancelling will make the fake beginning address the new one. Don't want to lose other mail.

Last edited:
Just wanted to make sure it was fine for the beginning address to be incorrect. I guess you can cancel afterward, but didn't know if there were any repercussions. And I'm a bit worried that cancelling will make the fake beginning address the new one. Don't want to lose other mail.
just stop by your local post office and pick up a movers packet.

Too late for that. Canceled after submission, so hopefully nothing will have changed and mail will still be sent to the true address. If anyone has done this, it would be nice to know your experience.

Last edited:
Too late for that. Canceled after submission, so hopefully nothing will have changed and mail will still be sent to the true address. If anyone has done this, it would be nice to know your experience.
Didn't mess up my mail. I didn't even get the post card at my "new" address.

Except if your post office doesn't have the Best Buy coupon in it, then it is pointless. I requested 3, there were no BB coupons in mine, nor was BB listed on the outside of the packet. The stores that were listed outside the packet did have their coupons in it like Lowes.

Can you use this with a price match?
5GLq4uZ.jpg

Am I like the thousandth person to ask that? I wouldn't think so but thought it might be worth a shot. I'll just go away now...
Yeah, I was just clowning though. That picture was going to be used today one way or another lol.

This might sound like a stupid question but the coupon I got in the packet I picked up today says "10% off your next purchase." It doesn't say one item but it also doesn't explicitly say your entire purchase. It is valid 7/1/14-11/15/14. Do I assume it's 10% off the entire purchase? I grabbed 2 packets just in case I got the single item coupon.

This might sound like a stupid question but the coupon I got in the packet I picked up today says "10% off your next purchase." It doesn't say one item but it also doesn't explicitly say your entire purchase. It is valid 7/1/14-11/15/14. Do I assume it's 10% off the entire purchase? I grabbed 2 packets just in case I got the single item coupon.
That's the one you want.

I like how this got a thread on here and they updated the coupon to apply to the whole transaction and not just one item

I used the movers coupon on Sunday to buy the Madden bundle.  It took 10% off the xbox and I bought a 12 month gold for 40 that it also took 10% off.  So yes it does work for the entire purchase.  I went to the post office and asked the lady for a packet.  She handed it to me, it shows bestbuy logo on outside and inside is coupon.  You just have to ask, they don't have them out in the lobby.

Well the 10% off entire purchase coupon did not work on a ps4 with the free GCU.  I was told it was because the GCU was on sale.

So as I'll now have GCU, will this stack with the 20% discount on a new game?

Well the 10% off entire purchase coupon did not work on a ps4 with the free GCU. I was told it was because the GCU was on sale.

It works, bought a PS4 and XB1 this week with them. Got GCU both times.

If you give them the coupon when you're supposed to tender payment, the register won't recognize it.  You have to have the coupon scanned before the cashier totals you out.  

If you give them the coupon when you're supposed to tender payment, the register won't recognize it. You have to have the coupon scanned before the cashier totals you out.
This. I used Movers on Madden and Destiny and each time they scanned rewards certificates or other coupons first and they had to call a floor manager over to void everything out and start from scratch.

But that Movers coupon did help me get the Destiny limited ed. for $23 after GCU, giftcard, and certificate.

Well the 10% off entire purchase coupon did not work on a ps4 with the free GCU. I was told it was because the GCU was on sale.

Just bought the exact same thing as you and was told the same thing. It was either the free GCU or 10% off. Obviously I took the free GCU. I am also wondering if the 10% would stack with GCU.

Yeah, I had some issue with the mover's coupon tonight buying my Xbox One and it's good to know I'm not alone. The employee helping me out said it was because I was getting a "bundle" deal (since I was buying an extra controller and Xbox Live at a discounted rate) and that the coupon wouldn't apply to it. I originally said forget it and I wouldn't be able to buy it, but then a manager was called over and he applied the coupon to just the console itself and it worked. I lost out on saving an extra $9, but at that point it wasn't worth it. Plus I did manage to get my GCU, so I guess I made out pretty well.

The mover`s coupon is NOT "supposed to work on consoles but it obviously does when scanned correctly. Unfortunately, this happened so those depending on it to last when other console bundles drop later this yr maybe disappointed.
http://www.forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Other-Customer-Service-Support/PS4-System-and-Mover-s-Coupon/m-p/848897#U848897
I can't believe that people are dumb enough to ask them about it on their board. Damnit we can't have nice things for long...stupidity and greed end up ruining everything

The mover`s coupon is NOT "supposed to work on consoles but it obviously does when scanned correctly. Unfortunately, this happened so those depending on it to last when other console bundles drop later this yr maybe disappointed.
http://www.forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Other-Customer-Service-Support/PS4-System-and-Mover-s-Coupon/m-p/848897#U848897
shaq-fu%2196.gif
I have been waiting to use this on my new phones black friday but looks like the party is over. I noticed people reporting it not working on the console bundle deal the last 2 days repeatedly so I had a feeling best buy might have nerfed the coupon in the POS. Well there is still hope of manager overrides I guess

Yeah, I had some issue with the mover's coupon tonight buying my Xbox One and it's good to know I'm not alone. The employee helping me out said it was because I was getting a "bundle" deal (since I was buying an extra controller and Xbox Live at a discounted rate) and that the coupon wouldn't apply to it. I originally said forget it and I wouldn't be able to buy it, but then a manager was called over and he applied the coupon to just the console itself and it worked. I lost out on saving an extra $9, but at that point it wasn't worth it. Plus I did manage to get my GCU, so I guess I made out pretty well.
Can you remember what order the manager scanned it in? From reading, I'm unsure if the process worked without a manager's override. I'm going in tomorrow so any info helps, thanks! From my understanding, you wanted the 10% off entire purchase mover's coupon to also apply to the controller+XBL but didn't work but when you scanned it for just the console, it worked? Did you scan the coupon before the console or vice versa.

Ryan850 is about to kill the coupon.

You're going to be hated on this board buddy lol.
Well its already nerfed based on what we kept hearing Friday. Whether it gets really killed could depend on what he tells the mod in that private message. Hopefully he doesnt refer best buy to our movers coupon thread lol. Better off he just never responds

I think Best Buy already knew about the movers coupon glitch, it just took them awhile to fix it. The higher than normal usage of the coupon during the Destiny launch probably prompted them to prioritize the fix, which appears to have been applied 2 days ago.

Yeah sounds like the movers coupon fiesta is over, gonna try it out on a game this weekend and will report if it still works.  It hasn't worked online for months on games.

You can test it out yourself on bundles online, it used to work a week ago on Console bundles, if it doesn't work online it probably was fixed online and in store.

Can you remember what order the manager scanned it in? From reading, I'm unsure if the process worked without a manager's override. I'm going in tomorrow so any info helps, thanks! From my understanding, you wanted the 10% off entire purchase mover's coupon to also apply to the controller+XBL but didn't work but when you scanned it for just the console, it worked? Did you scan the coupon before the console or vice versa.
Wednesday I purchased the Madden 15 bundle, got Destiny free, and had GCU added to my existing account. She scanned the game first, then the console (which prompted her for the free GCU), then scanned the mover's coupon before totaling the transaction. It worked without manager approval and came to less than $400 w/tax. Hopefully other CAG's will have success before the MS promo is over.

Yeah sounds like the movers coupon fiesta is over, gonna try it out on a game this weekend and will report if it still works. It hasn't worked online for months on games.

You can test it out yourself on bundles online, it used to work a week ago on Console bundles, if it doesn't work online it probably was fixed online and in store.
The movers coupon is not suppose to stack with GCU but it does in store since it is glitched. They had the exclusions set correctly online. If you don't have GCU, the 10% does work on video games online.

bread's done
Back