Best Game Trading Website 2010

Gametz cause I get tons of fair trades there. I get lowballed alot here and I have not met too many nice ppl aside from the roundtable of awesome ppl I hang out with here.

[quote name='Shimrra']GOOZEX.COM
I love that website.
gam.jpg
[/QUOTE]

yeah me too,lots of good stuff

I will be a Homer and CAG kiss ass but CAG won.
Although no one wants my crap that i am trading its nice to have someplace that doesn't charge me to post.

I guess I'll go with CAG mostly since Goozex has really started to trend downwards in my opinion, they've gone away from stuff that used to make them great not to mention the price increase

definitely CAG. I mean, you're giving away 1000 dollars worth of prizes just for voting. it's hard to beat that

Sorry I got to give it to Gametz. I find that while that site may have a lot of cheapasses that CAG has 10x more. 90% of the trades people offer here seem really lopsided or more annoying people send offer messages then never bother responding or sending payment. Add to that that Gametz has a bunch of different forums including the classified that force people who want to post there to price their stuff and it just seems like a no brainer.

bread's done
Back