Best Game Trading Website 2010

[quote name='TMNT']my mostly community college educated opinion,

CAG has limited growth prospects. It fits a good market nitch, but its just not a true trading website.

Goozex is doomed just from the nature of demand side economics and its flawed logic, these "points" actually have no value in one way. Inflation is just a fact for these sites, prices will get out of wack, nothing to really back it up. these types of sites come and go.

Gametz has been around since the .com stock bubble crash, the only videogame trading site to survive it. Its a trusted site, with a trusted and active owner, with a large group of active traders and a unique and diverse community and message board. Members have met up quite a few times and (almost) everyone looks out for new users and shows them the Gametz Community ropes.[/QUOTE]

Excellent analysis, TMNT. I can see why you attend such a prestigious university.

CAG, Cheap Ass Gamer, Ass Cheap Gamer's, Cheap Gamer Asses, Gamer Ass Cheap's:D

What can you say you gotta love this site:applause:

Well a lot of people are going to vote for CAG of course :D, but besides that I can say this is a great website, and that you don't only make trades, but you also make friends here too.

bread's done
Back