Best Game Trading Website 2010

GameTZ. Sealed copy of Red Dead Redemption for $28. Goozex is only for trading and CAG is....well....I'm not going to badmouth CAG on CAG.

GameTZ.

Who in their right mind would try to charge JUST to make a trade on a site like Goozex? Goozex is a damn joke and will forever be one. GameTZ looks like the more established site built to trade not just games but various other media. Where's my free game, Goozex, Huh?? Lol. I've got nothing on CAG, just mostly against Goozex.

GameTZ because it has been around longer that CAG or Goozex and it will still be around when CAG and Goozex are long gone.

Also, because I'm cheaper than CheapyD.

GameTZ.

Goozex is filled with people who have no idea what a playable game is supposed to look like.

CAG is good for deals, I'll give it that.

Gametz.

Anyone who is serious about saving money and trading games uses Gametz, not any of these other subpar fairy tale point systems or sub par amount of game listings.

Gametz also has a more interesting community, but more for the 18+ crowd, but I'm assuming these people saying CAG or Goozex are casual gamers, 50 and over parents or 17 and under kids.

Left GameTZ around January, haven't looked back.
GameTZ has the best trading features, but the community is complete shit over there.
CAG is alright for trading, but it is a bit unorganized.
Goozex is a complete rip off, when sites like CAG and TZ exist.

I voted for CAG this year, hopefully one day it will get more organized.

Edit: Will also add that trading and selling on GameTZ has also been shit for about the last 6 months or so.
I'm not sure when all the lowball assholes started showing up, but trying to trade or sell anything over there that is even remotely fair for yourself is incredibly hard these days.
I actually ended up having to start selling my stuff on eBay, because even after fees from eBay and Paypal, I would end up getting more for myself.

Don't think that issue is really the case over here on CAG, I've made many trades that were reasonable for both sides in the trading forum.

[quote name='billmarrs']GameTZ because it has been around longer that CAG or Goozex and it will still be around when CAG and Goozex are long gone.

Also, because I'm cheaper than CheapyD.[/QUOTE]

There's no subscriber option on CAG Bill! :bouncy:

Yeah? To quote Guncrazy from GTZ back in November:
"I used to spend a lot of time over at CAG, but the community there really sucks (90% of CAG members are anime(derogatory word for homosexual))"

Sounds like he thinks a lot of you guys here...

[quote name='AlphakirA']Yeah? To quote Guncrazy from GTZ back in November:
"I used to spend a lot of time over at CAG, but the community there really sucks (90% of CAG members are anime(derogatory word for homosexual))"

Sounds like he thinks a lot of you guys here...[/QUOTE]

Anime$$$s> GameTZ members :cry:

I'm on CAG for the deals, like the majority of the users on this site.
While the community over here obsesses over Japanese crap, at least they aren't a bunch of douchebags like the lot over on TZ.
It's kind of sad when even the owner of the site (Bill) hates his own community lol
Also curious if that is actually a quotation, as I actually haven't spent all that much time over here on CAG to be honest :S

To the folks who haven't given GameTZ a chance yet, if you ignore the shithole that makes up the community of the site, you will indeed find a good system for trading games to others.
Like I mentioned in the earlier post though, this has also been diminishing over the last year or so, as there has been a large increase in lowballers.

Voted GTZ. NintendoAge.com is great for retro stuff, but it's not an option.

I've never tried trading on here, so I can't give CAG a fair assessment.

Goozex was great when I could get matches, but now that's just not happening. I've sitting on 1000 pts and 1 trade token for.... 1 1/2 years now?

598 trades on Gametz.com. 20+ on Cheapassgamer. I've been a member of both sites for years. I think that speaks for itself. CAG's not a great trading site, but it is a good source of information. Gametz.com is the best trading site, followed by NintendoAge. I've already matched the amount of trades I've done on CAG in only two months at NintendoAge.

[quote name='xGunCrazyx']Anime$$$s> GameTZ members :cry:

I'm on CAG for the deals, like the majority of the users on this site.
While the community over here obsesses over Japanese crap, at least they aren't a bunch of douchebags like the lot over on TZ.
It's kind of sad when even the owner of the site (Bill) hates his own community lol
Also curious if that is actually a quotation, as I actually haven't spent all that much time over here on CAG to be honest :S

To the folks who haven't given GameTZ a chance yet, if you ignore the shithole that makes up the community of the site, you will indeed find a good system for trading games to others.
Like I mentioned in the earlier post though, this has also been diminishing over the last year or so, as there has been a large increase in lowballers.[/QUOTE]

Says the guy who randomly calls other users and harasses them over the phone ;)

No matter, since Hunt came back, everything has been looking up.

[quote name='horriblehager']Goozex and Gametz are falling quickly. At least I get a bite on CAG[/QUOTE]

Not really...It seems more people are coming over from Goozex to Gametz after Goozex raised prices again.

Ha, TZ Defense Force over here now.

Like someone mentioned early on in this thread though, this poll is incredibly biased.
All the TZ douchebags will come here to vote for TZ, just as all the folks from Goozex and CAG will vote for the site they visit most.
Doesn't really matter since these awards don't really mean anything, but it is weird how this one is set up in comparison to all the other polls for these awards.
Poll should just be renamed to "Who's trading site has the largest community that hangs out in the site's forums" though :p
GameTZ's site is the smallest, so I don't even know why they bother to sign up to CAG with just the intention to vote in this poll lol

[quote name='xGunCrazyx']Ha, TZ Defense Force over here now.

Like someone mentioned early on in this thread though, this poll is incredibly biased.
All the TZ douchebags will come here to vote for TZ, just as all the folks from Goozex and CAG will vote for the site they visit most.
Doesn't really matter since these awards don't really mean anything, but it is weird how this one is set up in comparison to all the other polls for these awards.
Poll should just be renamed to "Who's trading site has the largest community that hangs out in the site's forums" though :p
GameTZ's site is the smallest, so I don't even know why they bother to sign up to CAG with just the intention to vote in this poll lol[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the poll is flawed. I agree.

Each site has their specific audiences, CAG and Goozex is more for the casual gamer and trader and Gametz the opposite. Nothing wrong with that.

[quote name='xGunCrazyx']Ha, TZ Defense Force over here now.

GameTZ's site is the smallest, so I don't even know why they bother to sign up to CAG with just the intention to vote in this poll lol[/QUOTE]

I like the way you diminish anyone that disagrees with you and make it sound like the only people who could possibly feel different are flawed or biased. Look at my join date...I have been at this site longer then you, I have traded here before I ever did at gametz....and I still voted gametz....because its the better site.

Congratz

Most of the people who voted for TZ are not traders here
Just as many of those who voted for Goozex and CAG haven't traded at TZ

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='xGunCrazyx']Congratz

Most of the people who voted for TZ are not traders here
Just as many of those who voted for Goozex and CAG haven't traded at TZ[/QUOTE]

Gametz should just buy CAG and Goozex and end this madness.

[quote name='xGunCrazyx']Or CheapyD who actually makes money from his site should buy out GameTZ :p[/QUOTE]

my mostly community college educated opinion,

CAG has limited growth prospects. It fits a good market nitch, but its just not a true trading website.

Goozex is doomed just from the nature of demand side economics and its flawed logic, these "points" actually have no value in one way. Inflation is just a fact for these sites, prices will get out of wack, nothing to really back it up. these types of sites come and go.

Gametz has been around since the .com stock bubble crash, the only videogame trading site to survive it. Its a trusted site, with a trusted and active owner, with a large group of active traders and a unique and diverse community and message board. Members have met up quite a few times and (almost) everyone looks out for new users and shows them the Gametz Community ropes.

bread's done
Back