(BestBuy.com) Buy 2 DS Touch Generation titles, get one FREE til' 11/11 (B&M too)

If anybody can't find a 3rd game and would be interested in doing this, I'd trade Contact (DS, complete/like new) for a copy of EBA.

On the website, there's only a portion of the games mentioned, can you get Elite Beat Agents or any of the other non-listed games at a Best Buy and still use the offer?

As long as it's a Touch Generation game it qualifies and those have been listed at least a dozen times in the thread. If that won't suffice go to www.touchgeneration.com. Now if anyone else asks I'm going to bite them. :)

Anyway, as much as I'd like Elite Beat Agents I'm probably going to end up passing since I'm low on funds and Clubhouse and Nintendogs aren't thrilling me that much.

thought i got lucky today at BB. I tried to get Santa Clause 1/2 plus 3 more disney movies for $30. Sadly Santa Claude 1/2 OOS, I spend 10 mins to get raincheck for it. Well, i head to DS section to get EBA, CH, and Nintendogs: Dalmatian version. Here's the catch!!

The cashier ringup games & movies (not inorder) then she hit the total, the 5 for $30 deal pop up but didn't see buy 2 get 1 free pop up. I told her DS games is buy 2 get 1 free & I had the ad with me, she look it & call supervisor...I told her it's possible i get EBA for a penny instead free. She manual it then hit enter again... the 5 for $30 deal pop up again then she hit Enter key again, I kinda BLOW & had no idea why total is $64.XX after taxes. I hand her (3) $20 Reward Zone GC then it pay off my order. Geeze i thought i pay extra $4.XX in cash!!

I endup get 5 Disney movies, EBA, CH, and Nintendogs: Dalmatiam LE. I think i go back tomorrow Return Nintendogs: Dalmation & Friends LE with my old receipt i bought last week for $21.XX.

I was able to get EBA, CG, BBA. When I arrived, I grab the last and maybe the only copy of EBA. Failing to realize that the deal was for B2G1 and not willing to give up my copy of EBA, I had my purchase void so I can find another NDS game to purchase. In doing so, I asked what look like a new worker (white polo) to get BBA from the back. He gave the game to another worker (blue polo) to ring up. Lucky for me, he scan the first game in his hand which was BBA and then EBA. Therefore I got CG for free with the total of $49.98 for three NDS games. Yeah I will say it: I SCORED!!

I had to drive 20 minutes to get it, but I found a copy of Magnetica and got that along with EBA and CHG. If you're looking for Magnetica don't use the website to check store inventory... it will list as "unavailable" if they only have 1 or 2 copies left. Go to a store and have them check the exact inventory count for other stores through their system, then call to see if they actually have it... that's how I got mine.

[quote name='amusedtoe']I'm low on funds and Clubhouse and Nintendogs aren't thrilling me that much.[/quote] Don't be too quick to brush off Club House Games. I figured I'd pass it by but I kept hearing other people praise it so I picked it up on the last sale. The games are fun, great for quick play sessions, and online / single-cart local multiplayer is a blast, especially with the integrated chat. My girlfriend promptly kidnapped my copy so I had to buy a second one on this sale.

[quote name='KingCrow02']I was able to get EBA, CG, BBA. When I arrived, I grab the last and maybe the only copy of EBA. Failing to realize that the deal was for B2G1 and not willing to give up my copy of EBA, I had my purchase void so I can find another NDS game to purchase. In doing so, I asked what look like a new worker (white polo) to get BBA from the back. He gave the game to another worker (blue polo) to ring up. Lucky for me, he scan the first game in his hand which was BBA and then EBA. Therefore I got CG for free with the total of $49.98 for three NDS games. Yeah I will say it: I SCORED!![/QUOTE]
That's exactly what happened to me! (Which I explained a few posts before.)
I got the exact same games. And she scanned 1. EBA 2. BBA 3. CHG.
I got CHG for free! So $50 for those three games. Not bad.

[quote name='banpeikun']so it sounds like you can scan two $20 games and get a $30 game free[/QUOTE]
Nah. Two $30 games and one $20. But usually they give you the cheapest game free (equal or lesser value.)

[quote name='avatar94'] Don't be too quick to brush off Club House Games. I figured I'd pass it by but I kept hearing other people praise it so I picked it up on the last sale. The games are fun, great for quick play sessions, and online / single-cart local multiplayer is a blast, especially with the integrated chat. My girlfriend promptly kidnapped my copy so I had to buy a second one on this sale.[/QUOTE]

Well I'm not brushing it off so much as that if there was something that grabbed me more then Nintendogs I'd be all over it. That and it would leave me with like $40 to live on for the next week. So I'm going to try and be content with all the stuff I got from the TRU sale and hold off the buying shakes until the sale's over.

[quote name='amusedtoe']Well I'm not brushing it off so much as that if there was something that grabbed me more then Nintendogs I'd be all over it. That and it would leave me with like $40 to live on for the next week. So I'm going to try and be content with all the stuff I got from the TRU sale and hold off the buying shakes until the sale's over.[/QUOTE]
Good idea. :D
I missed out on the last TRU sale though. So I'm sad. How often do they run those things?

[quote name='egonpax']Good idea. :D
I missed out on the last TRU sale though. So I'm sad. How often do they run those things?[/quote]
Buy 2 get 1 free? Not nearly often enough. Usually around the holidays and usually only on a certain selection of games like this. EB/GS does them on used games every few months and almost always has one for Thanksgiving weekend. TRU is the only one that regularly has a deal covering ALL video games and it's once a year.

Thanks OP for the head's up on the deal - I don't frequent Best Buy enough to know about this stuff.

Got the following:

Clubhouse games x3 (one for me, one for my buddy for Christmas, and one Christmas for my Dad, who's getting his first video game system in the DS in 2 weeks for his b-day)
True Swing Golf (for Christmas for my Dad)
Sudoku Gridmaster (for Christmas for my Dad)
Elite Beat Agents (for me)

Total Cost: $105.96 - The Customer Service girl always scanned a $30.00 game as the freebie - good score.

Thanks again!

[quote name='avatar94']TRU is the only one that regularly has a deal covering ALL video games and it's once a year.[/QUOTE]

Am I mistaken in thinking that there's at least a similar TRU sale springish? Too many sales to keep straight anymore.

bread's done
Back