Big Sale on Xbox 360 and PC Games/Accessories at MicrosoftStore.com

tackhawk

CAGiversary!
A lot of the prices were just lowered even further. If you were holding back before, you might want to check one last time before the year ends. There is another topic about this, but it shows the old prices. I'm creating this one for it to get a little bit better visibility. There are other "deals" but some of them aren't in stock (Skyrim, SFxTekken, Starcraft 2).

EDIT (1/18): Most of the 'Highlights' and best deals are no longer in stock. There is a chance some of these will come back in stock, but your best bet is probably to try and price match or get lucky with a local Microsoft Store having it in stock.

http://holiday.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/html/pbPage.List/Xbox-Black-Friday-Game-Deals/categoryID.67557100/size.80?Icid=Xbox360Games_Spot_6_Clearnace_122513

In Stock as of last edit (1/18):

Darksiders 2 - 8.99

Fuse - 9.99

Aliens: Colonial Marines - 6.99

Medal of Honor Warfighter - 4.99

Neverdead - 4.99

Darkspore (PC) - 2.99
Xbox 360 Highlights (Out of Stock / Price match):

Skyrim - 4.99

SFxTekken Special Edition - 4.99

Dishonored - 4.99

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier - 4.99

Borderlands 2 - 4.99

Star Trek - 4.99

Quake 4 - 4.99

Remember me - 8.99

DmC - 6.99

Far Cry 3 (xbox360) - 6.99

Resident Evil: Revelations - 8.99

Resident Evil 6 - 5.99

Just Dance 4 - 4.99

Metal Gear Rising: Revengance - 7.49

Starcraft 2 (HoD) - 7.49

Also mentioned (thanks DealSeeker4U):

Hitman Absolution Professional Edition: $14.99 

Dead Island Rigor Mortis Edition: $14.99 

Assassins Creed 4 Limited Edition: $59.99 

Kontrol Freeks Prestige: $3.99 

CoD Ghosts Hardened: $54.99 (Comes with season pass) 

Injustice Collectors Edition: $29.99 

Ghosts Turtle Beach Headset: $49.99 (Pretty good Turtle Beach/ Tritton sales)

Last edited by a moderator:
My Best Buy didn't really have any of the games that were on sale, but I did find a copy of Revengeance, so I went for it. The manager (as expected) checked the site and said they couldn't do it because it was out of stock, but then I asked if he could if one of their retail locations had some. He said sure, so I called one, they did, and I was able to get it for $7.49.

I managed to screenshot these on my phone before the page loaded. Gonna print them out and attempt a target or walmart maybe bby pm. I know one of my local best buys has that rigor mortis dead island.

Well tried for the Best Buy PM on Borderlands 2.

They only had the collectors edition. Tried to pull a fast one on then but no luck. The manager saw through it. Oh well!

Picked up a bunch of these games at the Century City Microsoft Store, however they all rang up at full price but the manager price matched the site. They didn't have (or couldn't find) Dishonored or Skyrim, but as a substitute they gave me Skyrim Legendary and Dishonored GOTY for the vanilla version sale/clearance prices

Looks like they changed the layout of the website. Now when you click a product the big green 'add to cart' button will show up even if it is out of stock. It won't actually say anything about it being out of stock until you press that button. Before it used to immediately say "out of stock" when you clicked on the product page, at least that's how it was for me. Now someone could very possibly get a b&m store to price match anything on their site just by printing out the page of the item they want and taking it in.

I'm consdiering trying this even though I already unsuccesfully tried before the layout change.

Anyone in SoCal have luck getting BB to PM something from the Microsoft Store?

I've been waiting for a < 19.99 physical copy of Crysis 3 forever, figures it would sell out. :(

will bestbuy primematch the microsoftstore.com ?
it will be ymmv cause they are not officially listed as a price match guarantee competitor but if you have a Microsoft store near your location you might be able to do a price match inside a local best buy brick and mortar store but it would still be ymmv

Wow, these are some sweet deals! I missed out on all of them, unfortunately. How likely are Gamestop, Best Buy, or Walmart to price match?

-Wild Blaziken appeared!

-Wild Blaziken ran away!

Hey guys, the iems are still out of stock but they seem to have made it to where you can see the option to add to cart. perhaps pm at bestbuy and if so, what do I bring, a printed picture or just tell them the price and to look it up? is it possible to do so as their price match guarantee does not include microsoft store. Do I need an actual microsoft store nearby to do this??

Hey guys, the iems are still out of stock but they seem to have made it to where you can see the option to add to cart. perhaps pm at bestbuy and if so, what do I bring, a printed picture or just tell them the price and to look it up? is it possible to do so as their price match guarantee does not include microsoft store. Do I need an actual microsoft store nearby to do this??
Just show it to them on your smartphone if you have one, or print it out if you don't. They'll either accept it, or try to verify on their own computers which shouldn't be a problem. It would help to have a Microsoft store in the CITY, they don't have many B&amp;M stores, and even then it'd be up to the manager's discretion whether they'll accept it or not.

However one thing I should note though, apparently "corporate" has handed down a memo stating that the competitor's price has to be within a specific amount (The BB I went to said maximum 50%) otherwise they get in major trouble. Just a heads up for those who try to get something that has a huge discount.

Man I would love to get MGR, Dishonored, and DMC. Been wanting to get those games for under $10 each and those are amazing prices on them! Will have to try to PM tomorrow. I can't believe I missed this thread lol

Ah ok and thanks makes sense. And i found a microsoft store 26 miles away from my nearest bestbuy is that fine to count as local with online price
Should be fine if they aren't assholes. Their policy is 25 miles, but I've only seen that enforced once at a store I don't go to anymore...

Well like others said its not an official price match competitor so obviously its ymmv, It definitely helps if there is a b/m Microsoft store around your area so u can make the argument its a local competitor .When i went to the BB by my house i just printed out the page and even though it was out of stock the cashier didn't really care and just put price match as "other online competitor" or something like that. If you're really worried about them freaking out about the out of stock part (b/c some bb are like that) you could just go to print but save it as a pdf and then edit the pdf by putting a white box over the out of stock part and print it

Anyone in SoCal have luck getting BB to PM something from the Microsoft Store?

I've been waiting for a &lt; 19.99 physical copy of Crysis 3 forever, figures it would sell out. :(
I got MGR: Revengeance for $7.99. They said they couldn't price match if they were out of stock, but I called a B&amp;M Microsoft store that happened to have some, so they let me do it.

Wow, these are some sweet deals! I missed out on all of them, unfortunately. How likely are Gamestop, Best Buy, or Walmart to price match?

-Wild Blaziken appeared!

-Wild Blaziken ran away!
Gamestop doesn't pricematch at all, including their own website (or at least that's what I've always been told). Walmart is highly unlikely as I believe they don't pricematch online competitors and require a print ad otherwise, and Target has told me they only match a select few online competitors. Your best bet is Best Buy.

When I tried to PM at Best Buy, they told me the MS site doesn't have a pick up at store option so got denied.. Also that I had to go to the store and take a pic of the deal as evidence. Maybe it's my bad luck. :(

Was able to PM the Turtle Beach XP510 for $135.Just showed my phone and the cashier happily obliged.

Just went to best buy and showed them screen shots from my phone for far cry 3 and hit man absolution. They priced match both of the games and the cool part was they didn't have hit man absolution in stock but they did have the professional edition in stock so i got that for $4.99 and far cry 3 for $6.99. total came up to be like $12.83. I might go back and pickup some more items since the cashiers don't really care to check online. 

I managed to get Best Buy to price match Inversion the other day. I also wanted to get Neverdead, but they didn't have it in stock. Saw a Skyrim and Hitman Absolution, but I already own or have them through PS+ on PS3 so I didn't see the use in getting them for 360 as well.

I might flip hitman absolution professional edition since I only got it for 4.99 and might not play it due to a massive backlog. 

I don't think they will let you exchange it at that price but its worth a try the worst thing that would happen is they would say no. 

I was able to PM HotS at Best Buy a few days ago.  First store said they couldn't PM because it's out of stock on the website, second store gave me no issues whatsoever.

bread's done
Back