Big Sale on Xbox 360 and PC Games/Accessories at MicrosoftStore.com

tackhawk

CAGiversary!
A lot of the prices were just lowered even further. If you were holding back before, you might want to check one last time before the year ends. There is another topic about this, but it shows the old prices. I'm creating this one for it to get a little bit better visibility. There are other "deals" but some of them aren't in stock (Skyrim, SFxTekken, Starcraft 2).

EDIT (1/18): Most of the 'Highlights' and best deals are no longer in stock. There is a chance some of these will come back in stock, but your best bet is probably to try and price match or get lucky with a local Microsoft Store having it in stock.

http://holiday.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/html/pbPage.List/Xbox-Black-Friday-Game-Deals/categoryID.67557100/size.80?Icid=Xbox360Games_Spot_6_Clearnace_122513

In Stock as of last edit (1/18):

Darksiders 2 - 8.99

Fuse - 9.99

Aliens: Colonial Marines - 6.99

Medal of Honor Warfighter - 4.99

Neverdead - 4.99

Darkspore (PC) - 2.99
Xbox 360 Highlights (Out of Stock / Price match):

Skyrim - 4.99

SFxTekken Special Edition - 4.99

Dishonored - 4.99

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier - 4.99

Borderlands 2 - 4.99

Star Trek - 4.99

Quake 4 - 4.99

Remember me - 8.99

DmC - 6.99

Far Cry 3 (xbox360) - 6.99

Resident Evil: Revelations - 8.99

Resident Evil 6 - 5.99

Just Dance 4 - 4.99

Metal Gear Rising: Revengance - 7.49

Starcraft 2 (HoD) - 7.49

Also mentioned (thanks DealSeeker4U):

Hitman Absolution Professional Edition: $14.99 

Dead Island Rigor Mortis Edition: $14.99 

Assassins Creed 4 Limited Edition: $59.99 

Kontrol Freeks Prestige: $3.99 

CoD Ghosts Hardened: $54.99 (Comes with season pass) 

Injustice Collectors Edition: $29.99 

Ghosts Turtle Beach Headset: $49.99 (Pretty good Turtle Beach/ Tritton sales)

Last edited by a moderator:
How many different 10 or under sales with DMC on it am I gonna miss? I feel like it's destiny for me to never play that game.  This sale fucking rocks though, lots of great stuff in there for everyone, even folks without Microsoft systems. Cheers everyone and thanks OP for the thread.

why can i never order online on ms store anymore.  i haven't been able to jump on any of their sales because of the blockage.  i get error 30225 but my bank says they aren't blocking it.  -__________--

I'm happy for the night. Just picked up Inversion and Neverdead for $10.80. Both of those have been on my radar so I definitely couldn't pass up for $5 each. Now I'm just contemplating if I should grab Sesame Street Kinect for $5.

$5 each for MoH Warfighter, Inversion, and Steel Battalion was good enough for me. And I'd actually meant to bite on Darkspore at $5 earlier, but the drop to $3 was even better.

Holding out for further drops on Fuse and Deadpool, and hoping for some restocks but not counting on them.

I'm happy for the night. Just picked up Inversion and Neverdead for $10.80. Both of those have been on my radar so I definitely couldn't pass up for $5 each. Now I'm just contemplating if I should grab Sesame Street Kinect for $5.
I know exactly what u mean.

I just bought Anarchy Reign and BorderLands 2 for $9.98

Taking a chance on the monster headphones. $250 is insanely overpriced for them, but I'm willing to give them a shot for $70 ish shipped. I'm disappointed that I didn't check CAG 30 minutes earlier and missed out on the $80 7.1 headphones :(

Look above my AV.
Whoops.

Taking a chance on the monster headphones. $250 is insanely overpriced for them, but I'm willing to give them a shot for $70 ish shipped. I'm disappointed that I didn't check CAG 30 minutes earlier and missed out on the $80 7.1 headphones :(
GameStop actually has Astro A50s for $225 in store, at least where I live. They had promotion boxes in the front, so I don't think it was just my store. Just letting you know. I got a pair of BF4 LE A50s for $202 after open box discount took another 10% off.

One of the best games in the kinect.......sadly. Definitely worth $5 though. And it may even come packaged with ms points. I'm not sure if they repackaged them to not come with ms points but the release ones canes with I think $4 or $5.

To anyone who ordered Darksiders 2, do they ship the regular or limited edition of the game?
I had ordered it about two months ago and it was the LE that they sent. I didn't know the code was supposed to expire so I opened it up. You get a code but you have to give it to a darksiders site and tell them what platform and it generates a code. Redeemed through Xbox.

Assassin's Creed IV Limited Xbox 360 Only at Microsoft Store: http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/ThemeID.33363200/Assassin39s-Creed-Black-Flag-Limited-Edition-for-Xbox-360/productID.276315100

I bought 2. Also, all other deals: http://holiday.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/html/pbPage.List/Xbox-Black-Friday-Game-Deals/categoryID.67557100/size.80?Icid=Xbox360Games_Spot_6_Clearnace_122513&ClickID=atsskypspaal50ry0vnv500tnt5py5t0lllr

Another really good deal: $134.99 Link below picture!!!

• en-INTL_L_TurtleBeach_Call_Of_Duty_Ear_Force_Phantom_Headphones_DCF-00156_RM1_mnco.jpg
  • en-INTL_L_TurtleBeach_Call_Of_Duty_Ear_Force_Phantom_Headphones_DCF-00156_RM2_mnco.jpg
  • en-INTL_L_TurtleBeach_Call_Of_Duty_Ear_Force_Phantom_Headphones_DCF-00156_RM3_mnco.jpg
  • en-INTL_L_TurtleBeach_Call_Of_Duty_Ear_Force_Phantom_Headphones_DCF-00156_RM4_mnco.jpg
  •  
  •  
    en-INTL_TH_TurtleBeach_Call_Of_Duty_Ear_Force_Phantom_Headphones_DCF-00156_mnco.jpg
  • en-INTL_TH_TurtleBeach_Call_Of_Duty_Ear_Force_Phantom_Headphones_DCF-00156_RM1_mnco.jpg
  • en-INTL_TH_TurtleBeach_Call_Of_Duty_Ear_Force_Phantom_Headphones_DCF-00156_RM2_mnco.jpg
  • en-INTL_TH_TurtleBeach_Call_Of_Duty_Ear_Force_Phantom_Headphones_DCF-00156_RM3_mnco.jpg
  • en-INTL_TH_TurtleBeach_Call_Of_Duty_Ear_Force_Phantom_Headphones_DCF-00156_RM4_mnco.jpg
  •  
  •  
  •  
Call of Duty: Ghosts Ear Force Phantom Ltd Ed Gaming Headset: http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/ThemeID.33363200/Call-of-Duty-Ghosts-Ear-Force-Phantom-Ltd-Ed-Gaming-Headset/productID.289170600

Sorry if it's reposted. I never saw it posted yet.

There's some good deals there like Skyrim for $5 but nothing super cheap that I want and haven't already played.  The few games I'm interested in are still too expensive.   Plus, digital river.  I'd recommend Once Upon a Monster for $5 for anyone with small kids that doesn't already have it.

There's some good deals there like Skyrim for $5 but nothing super cheap that I want and haven't already played. The few games I'm interested in are still too expensive. Plus, digital river. I'd recommend Once Upon a Monster for $5 for anyone with small kids that doesn't already have it.
Skyrim is out. Would have bought it for $5.

Meh,
I went with the Black Flag Limited Edition for $60.
I haven't played it yet, so maybe this will get me to give it a try. That statue looks pretty nice, and I'm a sucker for art books.
Maybe I can get rid of the flag for a couple bucks.

Picked up the Call of Duty: Ghosts Ear Force Phantom Ltd Ed Gaming Headset, was thinking about an upgrade from my X42's and that's a decent price.

He needs to be banned. Almost his entire posting history is spam. I've seen him post this stuff before too.
Unfortunately the OP is also using his own referral ID as well, but at least he's not shilling specific products with fake fluff (AFAIK)... :/ Meh, I shouldn't care about CAG more than Cheapy, his loss for focusing on yoga instead of CAG. I guess someone should get paid if there's no CAG auto-referral sysID set-up for microsoftstore.com...

Edit:
Actually the OP is legit. CAG does have an official referral for microsoftstore.com, usually it converts other people's referrals like that headphone shill's links.

Unfortunately the OP is also using his own referral ID as well, but at least he's not shilling specific products with fake fluff (AFAIK)... :/ Meh, I shouldn't care about CAG more than Cheapy, his loss for focusing on yoga instead of CAG. I guess someone should get paid if there's no CAG auto-referral sysID set-up for microsoftstore.com...
I'm curious what you guys are talking about. There is a referral system for sending people to the Microsoft store? How can one tell? I don't see anything in the link when I click on it.

Of course when Transformers Fall Of Cybertron finally hits my sweet spot, I miss out on the deal. Of course.

I ordered the darkness 2 and fallout new Vegas ultimate to play on the new gaming pc I just built. The grand total for both games was only 7.55! I love pc gaming...

Picked up the Call of Duty: Ghosts Ear Force Phantom Ltd Ed Gaming Headset, was thinking about an upgrade from my X42's and that's a decent price.
Got one too. Hate I missed the tritons, but these seem better than the monsters. Still kind of high for me and I was disappointed that I couldn't use my thirty dollar gift card.

Do b&m stores reflect these prices? I know they used to, but i lost track once they only carried newer games. I'm hoping they do and they still carry far cry 3 locally.

Bought the Black Flag Collector's Ed. for $60 even though I beat the 360 version traded up to the XOne version at Best Buy ($10 promo). Also bought Deadpool and Neverdead.

Still haven't gotten a confirmation email after ordering at 6am.
Its showing in my order history, but I usually get an email right away.
Anyone else not getting an order confirmation?

Bought the Black Flag Collector's Ed. for $60 even though I beat the 360 version traded up to the XOne version at Best Buy ($10 promo). Also bought Deadpool and Neverdead.
I picked it up as well and I own it digitally on Xbox One. Is it possibly to trade into Amazon as acceptable and just send in the box and game (keep all the extras)?

Got one too. Hate I missed the tritons, but these seem better than the monsters. Still kind of high for me and I was disappointed that I couldn't use my thirty dollar gift card.
Do b&m stores reflect these prices? I know they used to, but i lost track once they only carried newer games. I'm hoping they do and they still carry far cry 3 locally.
I'll answer my own question about b &m prices. They were not the same, but when I told them about the prices on the website they offered to match them. I got Hitman and Far Cry 3, both of which were only in the back room. Sadly, no 7.1 tritons...

I'll answer my own question about b &m prices. They were not the same, but when I told them about the prices on the website they offered to match them. I got Hitman and Far Cry 3, both of which were only in the back room. Sadly, no 7.1 tritons...
Yeah, usually if it's at the B&M store then they will most likely PM whatever prices they have on the website.

bread's done
Back