Big Sale on Xbox 360 and PC Games/Accessories at MicrosoftStore.com

tackhawk

CAGiversary!
A lot of the prices were just lowered even further. If you were holding back before, you might want to check one last time before the year ends. There is another topic about this, but it shows the old prices. I'm creating this one for it to get a little bit better visibility. There are other "deals" but some of them aren't in stock (Skyrim, SFxTekken, Starcraft 2).

EDIT (1/18): Most of the 'Highlights' and best deals are no longer in stock. There is a chance some of these will come back in stock, but your best bet is probably to try and price match or get lucky with a local Microsoft Store having it in stock.

http://holiday.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/html/pbPage.List/Xbox-Black-Friday-Game-Deals/categoryID.67557100/size.80?Icid=Xbox360Games_Spot_6_Clearnace_122513

In Stock as of last edit (1/18):

Darksiders 2 - 8.99

Fuse - 9.99

Aliens: Colonial Marines - 6.99

Medal of Honor Warfighter - 4.99

Neverdead - 4.99

Darkspore (PC) - 2.99
Xbox 360 Highlights (Out of Stock / Price match):

Skyrim - 4.99

SFxTekken Special Edition - 4.99

Dishonored - 4.99

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier - 4.99

Borderlands 2 - 4.99

Star Trek - 4.99

Quake 4 - 4.99

Remember me - 8.99

DmC - 6.99

Far Cry 3 (xbox360) - 6.99

Resident Evil: Revelations - 8.99

Resident Evil 6 - 5.99

Just Dance 4 - 4.99

Metal Gear Rising: Revengance - 7.49

Starcraft 2 (HoD) - 7.49

Also mentioned (thanks DealSeeker4U):

Hitman Absolution Professional Edition: $14.99 

Dead Island Rigor Mortis Edition: $14.99 

Assassins Creed 4 Limited Edition: $59.99 

Kontrol Freeks Prestige: $3.99 

CoD Ghosts Hardened: $54.99 (Comes with season pass) 

Injustice Collectors Edition: $29.99 

Ghosts Turtle Beach Headset: $49.99 (Pretty good Turtle Beach/ Tritton sales)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm going to order NeverDead. I'm thinking about Darksiders 2. The first one was great and I heard good things about number 2, but I bet by the time I get to it it will go down in price again.

I'm still working my way through the microsoft black friday sale. I just beat Tomb Raider a few days ago and am playing Hitman now.

I have a number of games from Black Friday (and around then) to play still

Last of Us

Beyond Two Souls

Ratchet & Clank

Resident Evil Revelations

Resident Evil 5

Resident Evil 6

finish Hitman

Pikmin 3

Wonderful 101

GTA 5

etc.

Maybe I should just order NeverDead and nothing else since there is still so much to go through lol

Does anyone suggest playing borderlands before playing borderlands 2. Will I be missing out on a story or no?

Thanks in advance

Bump

Wow this sale is still going.

I really would like a copy of borderlands 2...

If someone could order me a copy I would trade them a $10 amazon gift card. PM me

UPDATE an awesome CAG has ordered this for me! TY

So I got my Borderlands 2 delivered today.  To my surprise it did not come new.  Shrink wrap is gone except for a little tiny piece at the bottom of the case.  There is a mostly clear square sticker with a red triangle in the corner of the sticker on the cover (is this a Target pre-owned sticker?), there is a little dirty sticker mark above it, and on the back is a little cheap teal circle sticker like you would find on a yard sale item.  The weird part is there is a Microsoft seal sticker on the usual spot.  It's like they slapped it on a used game to pretend it is new again.  Seriously wtf.

Got on a chat....said she has to escalate it to someone else and I will get a phone call or email within 6 days to talk about it....seems a little overboard relative to the situation.  Maybe I will be interrogated or something.   Perhaps they will try to sell me a timeshare.

Got on a chat....said she has to escalate it to someone else and I will get a phone call or email within 6 days to talk about it....seems a little overboard relative to the situation. Maybe I will be interrogated or something. Perhaps they will try to sell me a timeshare.
Good luck with that. What will probably happen is you won't get a call and when you get back in touch with them they will act like you never spoke with them before. "Escalated" seems to be code for "we hope you will just go away".

What amazes me is that you cant use your Xbox credit on the site. :wall:

I throw this out there again ...

I really would like a copy of borderlands 2...

If someone could order me a copy I would trade them a $10 amazon gift card. PM me

UPDATE an awesome CAG has ordered this for me! TY

As a collector, I'm mildly annoyed that the underside of my Far Cry 3 case came with a small chunk of Xbox green plastic broken off. Time to jump through some hoops then...

As a collector, I'm mildly annoyed that the underside of my Far Cry 3 case came with a small chunk of Xbox green plastic broken off. Time to jump through some hoops then...
Swap the case with another game you dont like.

Trade or Sell the game you dont like to someone else that doesnt care a chunk is missing.

??

Profit

I feel you. I got a Wind Waker HD from Dell and they mailed it in an envelope. one of the corners of the case is broken. Drives me nuts. I'm to the point where I think I'm just going to order some blank cases from Nintendo to fix it and potential future ones. I have a small set of cases for other systems/DVDs/Blu Rays for just such a thing. Probably could have gotten Dell to fix it, but it was hectic at the time and didn't get a chance to do it.

I received my games today and all four of them came in perfect shape. I thought my Rigor Mortis Edition would be all beat up, but surprisingly there wasn't a single dent to be found.

Got my games today and my Kontrol Freeks on Wednesday. Those extensions make a big difference, and I can't wait to play the rest of Bioshock Infinite with them on the thumb sticks.

Swap the case with another game you dont like.

Trade or Sell the game you dont like to someone else that doesnt care a chunk is missing.

??

Profit
This is what I do. There are always two or three games I have on "standby" to trade (usually when Best Buy does their 100% bonus deal). As long as the disc, cover art and manual are there, it's not a big deal for the store I trade them to if the case has a small piece missing (unless the particular employee happens to be as picky about cases as we are, haha). I must've "recycled" over a dozen cases this way over the years.

Looked at the website again and Far Cry 3, Borderlands 2, and Hitman absolution are back in stock. Have not checked the other games, but a good recheck is in order for anyone interested.

Lol I guess win-win, I was debating on buying one even though I already have one just so that my bro and I can co-op. I guess this lets me get back to my backlog XD

Aw man, how did I miss this thread? I really would've liked to get DmC, Far Cry 3, Borderlands 2, and Metal Gear Rising.

If anyone picked up any extra copies they would like to get rid of, hit me up.

I would buy Walking Dead:Survival Instinct,A Afterglow Controller,and Just Dance 4 if they come back in stock.

ugh...even the Cod ghosts hardened edition is $54.99, practically getting the game for $5 or even getting the season pass for less than $20 if you can sell the game. I might bite on this, but too much work and it is COD...

Opinions on Ghost Recon future soldier anyone??For $5 I may bite...

$5 new games? I really shouldn't buy a lot of these, but they're just FIVE FREAKING DOLLARS. What to do, what to do.

I wonder why the Tritton Warheads aren't out of stock. $80 for 7.1 surround sound headset seems nice.

$5 new games? I really shouldn't buy a lot of these, but they're just FIVE FREAKING DOLLARS. What to do, what to do.

I wonder why the Tritton Warheads aren't out of stock. $80 for 7.1 surround sound headset seems nice.
Wow, the price on those literally had to have dropped an additional $30 in just the last couple of hours... I was actually about to pull the trigger on them at $110 but was mulling it over. This was enough to push me... thanks!

Edit: all gone now!

Wow, the price on those literally had to have dropped an additional $30 in just the last couple of hours... I was actually about to pull the trigger on them at $110 but was mulling it over. This was enough to push me... thanks!
I would go for them - if I didn't splurge on a $200 pair of A50s

Well I had finally decided to buy Borderlands 2 the other day.

Go on and went to buy.....OOS.

Been checking back since and it will show in stock. Then when you go to add it OOS.

Oh well.

Tempted to pull the trigger on a few games, but they are all C titles and I just can't seem to do it. Even with the prices lowered on the games, I don't know.. Ridge Racer and Armored Core are both franchises I have enjoyed in the past but they really haven't gone anywhere in a while.

Wish I checked this topic way earlier. Would of loved to get injustice collectors for $29.99. I'm tempted on getting assassins creed 4 collectors.

Wish I checked this topic way earlier. Would of loved to get injustice collectors for $29.99. I'm tempted on getting assassins creed 4 collectors.
I believe that Injustice CE and the Dead Island Riptide CE were both sold out prior to the price drops. Hoping the sale means they're coming back in stock tho. I want the Dead Island CE.

Did just buy Price is Right Decades and Inversion, though. $10 for the two ain't bad!

Was finally going to get a Razer BlackWidow keyboard, but they're out of stock. My luck... That $35 off would've been nice. Maybe Amazon will price match.

bread's done
Back