Bionic Commando: Rearmed price drop $4.99 on PSN/XBLA

Just use the actual FAQ, which was written by yours truly. Or you could look for them on your own, which is plenty of fun too.

So, did they ever reveal what have the lil' game unlocks in the big game?

edit: Ah, OK. Thank you for the info, H2O.
Haven't dwnlded the demo. And, people must edit that out of their gameplay videos.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='NoDAK']So, did they ever reveal what have the lil' game unlocks in the big game?[/QUOTE]

It unlocks a playable character and suit for multiplayer. You can see that after each round of the demo, it advertises it.

actually, i was the 2nd person so far who don't really care about this game. However for $5? I might just buy it... No trophies do suck though, but game sharing is priceless.

i just picked this up. i was on the fence for a while, but you really can't beat five bucks. and of what i've played, its freaking awesome. i totally should have bought this sooner, even at 10 bucks its worth it

really noob question, but is there any stuff in this game that unlocks more stuff in upcoming / revamped Bionic Commando?

Is this one of the Gold only deals. If not I'll pick it up I have 400 points just sitting there.

[quote name='Werdz']Is this one of the Gold only deals. If not I'll pick it up I have 400 points just sitting there.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's Gold only.

[quote name='basis']really noob question, but is there any stuff in this game that unlocks more stuff in upcoming / revamped Bionic Commando?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you get the classic Bionic Commando suit which looks way better than the weird dreadlock look they went for.

[quote name='HuppSav']Unlock key help
How do I download the game[/QUOTE]

Download the demo with the unlock key. Unless you downloaded the demo as well and I misunderstood your question. Basically the demo is the game and you download the key to unlock the rest of it...like Wipeout

[quote name='optimusprime8062']Download the demo with the unlock key. Unless you downloaded the demo as well and I misunderstood your question. Basically the demo is the game and you download the key to unlock the rest of it...like Wipeout[/QUOTE]
thanks
I deleted that demo months ago but am redownloading it now.
I wish they would have made that a bit clearer. I know many others who wasted lots of time trying to figure it out.

Ok so this is officially 400 pts? Will Silver Members have a chance at it? Onle last question...anyone know if I use a 48 hour card to be gold..would that work if its for gold only?

[quote name='Rollobobo']Ok so this is officially 400 pts? Will Silver Members have a chance at it? Onle last question...anyone know if I use a 48 hour card to be gold..would that work if its for gold only?[/QUOTE]

from what i understand, it is gold members only, and no 48 hour trials do not work for this, you have to actually pay for gold membership

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']from what i understand, it is gold members only, and no 48 hour trials do not work for this, you have to actually pay for gold membership[/QUOTE]

Damn...ok. thanks for the input....if anyone finds out anything else, please post

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Trust me, I'd go with the PS3 version. It looks better, runs better and the 360 achievements blow anyways.[/QUOTE]

Can anyone say PS3 Fanboy. Don't trust him he's a fanboy just read his post.

Get it on whatever system you like. Achievements/Trophies make games replay value last so much longer.

[quote name='d_south_cr']Can anyone say PS3 Fanboy. Don't trust him he's a fanboy just read his post.

Get it on whatever system you like. Achievements/Trophies make games replay value last so much longer.[/QUOTE]

Look at my sig jack, I don't even own a PS3 :roll:

Wait...there are different levels of what you deals you get or what you can and can't download on the 360 depending on how much you pay for Live?
Nickel and diming players sucks.

[quote name='AoA']Wait...there are different levels of what you deals you get or what you can and can't download on the 360 depending on how much you pay for Live?
Nickel and diming players sucks.[/QUOTE]

While I agree that it sucks that Silver doesn't get the deals, it should be mentioned that Silver is free. So it doesn't depend how much you pay for Live, it only depends on if you pay for it.

Glad I ended up getting this deal on PS3. I guess there's still a chance Amazon will match the 4.99 price point so that you can buy it for exactly 4.99 for XBLA, but as it stands right now, I'm completely against the Microsoft points system because you can't just buy 4.99 worth of points (yes, I'm THAT cheap). I originally kind of wanted achievements too, but I looked them up and I'll have to agree with a previous poster...the achievements kind of suck. I'm looking to put some time into this game...just not THAT much time. I find that the dualshock d-pad comes in particularly handy in the sometimes demanding controls of this game as well.

I'm really liking the game so far though. You really have to use some quick reflexes and strategy to think about how you're going to tackle the platforming, and each enemy kind of has their own abilities or weak points. It's challenging, but definitely not impossible, and when you beat stuff, it feels rewarding in its own right. For anyone on the fence - BUY IT! - it's an excellent value for either system. There's tons of unlockables, secrets, and challenges to keep you busy.

[quote name='d_south_cr']Can anyone say PS3 Fanboy. Don't trust him he's a fanboy just read his post.

Get it on whatever system you like. Achievements/Trophies make games replay value last so much longer.[/QUOTE]

The achievements in the game DO suck though (as Capcom is the worst company in existance when it comes to achievements), the amount of time you're investing for a lousy 200 points is insane. They really need a new achievement tier for XBLA games...

Aww, I think the Achievements go well with the game's overall challenge level. They're not easy, but they're not impossible and it does mean something when you've accomplished them.

[quote name='eastx']Aww, I think the Achievements go well with the game's overall challenge level. They're not easy, but they're not impossible and it does mean something when you've accomplished them.[/QUOTE]

5 points for beating the game on Super Hard is about as big a middle finger as I can conceive. It's up there with Far Cry's 2 lousy 10 points for finding all the diamonds!

[quote name='RaidenMGS3']5 points for beating the game on Super Hard is about as big a middle finger as I can conceive. It's up there with Far Cry's 2 lousy 10 points for finding all the diamonds![/QUOTE]
I see your Bionic Commando/FC2 and raise you an Infinite Undiscovery. One point for beating the hardest boss on the hardest mode.

[quote name='RaidenMGS3']5 points for beating the game on Super Hard is about as big a middle finger as I can conceive. It's up there with Far Cry's 2 lousy 10 points for finding all the diamonds![/QUOTE]

Well, since 99% of people won't even bother trying for this achievement, they're missing out on 5 points instead of 20 or 50 or whatever. You're whining because Capcom won't cater to a tiny subset of hardcore gamers? Go buy a copy of Avatar: TLA if you're so upset about it.

[quote name='simmias']I see your Bionic Commando/FC2 and raise you an Infinite Undiscovery. One point for beating the hardest boss on the hardest mode.[/QUOTE]

What makes it even worse is that 4 points you're stuck with to screw up your GS until you beat that hardest boss on the hardest difficulty.

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']i thought it was supposed to kick in tomorrow for xbox?[/QUOTE]
Don't feed the trolls.

Sucks, I finally got up off my lazy ass to get this today and found out that it ended yesterday. Oh well, its money I didnt need to spend anyway.

[quote name='simp1ysimon']does anyone know if BS: rearmed will be discounted on xbox live at midnight?[/QUOTE]

I believe they usually do the discounts around 2 AM PT so around 5 AM ET.

[quote name='xbox_mole']I believe they usually do the discounts around 2 AM PT so around 5 AM ET.[/QUOTE]

This. I just checked a little while ago and nothing.

At least it leaves something nice to wake up to!

As of right now, it shows it at 400 MS points. When you go to buy it though, it says it's going to charge you 800 MS points.

[quote name='Reimu']As of right now, it shows it at 400 MS points. When you go to buy it though, it says it's going to charge you 800 MS points.[/QUOTE]

It's fixed now, OFFICIALLY 400ms points!

[quote name='RaidenMGS3']It's fixed now, OFFICIALLY 400ms points![/QUOTE]

Confirmed .. just bought it and its currently downloading it .. sweet deal! ^_^

bread's done
Back