Bioshock 2 Limited Edition - $10 - Best Buy (Dead)

Gamegod2x

CAGiversary!
BioShock 2 Limited Edition - Xbox 360 - $10 (Free Shipping)

bioshock.2.special.edition.111909-580px.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Im just not getting what the fuck is up with these orders. I ordered this and the SWTFU2CE and Vanquish for 5 bucks like a month ago the instant these deals came out, been backordered, they were charging my account and now cancelled...

Really...really annoyed at Bestbuy over this.

Who the hell is running Best Buy's e-commerce anyway. It isn't about the cancellations. Its the fact I was at my "local" (40 miles away) Best Buy last night and they had 2 beat up but new copies sitting on the shelf, the same place they've been for the past 2 years. Obviously, they cleaned out some stores because of the different ways people got their "new" shipments. So they need to make an effort to clean out all the stores and then take it off the web site. Don't fill the "quota" or whatever B.S. metric they used to decide who got cancelled and who didn't (once again my "platinum" status does nothing for backorders) and then put it back on the website at $40, and I'm sitting here with a cancelled order with no credit or anything. That my friends could be called a bait and switch. This is the same old Best Buy crap. No "retailer of the year" from me.

[quote name='technicalstylez']um, if you "don't hardly ever" flip anything, that actually means you flip alot of things,
and thus deserve your monetary loss as commanded by Jesus.[/QUOTE]

Yes, because you know me. Grow up.

Yeah, I ordered Vanquish, BioShock 2 LE and Halo Reach LE the same day. I canceled the latter two myself because I got tired of waiting, but now Vanquish is canceled too. Really pretty ridiculous for them to oversell their inventory by this much.

LOL! I saw the news here first, checked my order on bestbuy.com, and it was canceled. I just now received the email notifying me of the cancelation. Oh well, it was worth a try.

[quote name='c2thaj']Cancelled.

I'm fucking done with best buy.[/QUOTE]

Yep, don't worry they will put it back up in a few days and sell more copies then ship those and cancel the old ones.

I got cancelled too....why even sell it if you cant deliver! I am currently on hold after they kicked me off 3 times...DIRTBAGS !

I got other deals this year but REALLY wanted the Bioshock one....Should have ordered the PS3 version vs the 360

Perhaps GOD is telling me to STOP buying any more games this season.....!!!!!

It has been rough on the leather with all the deals this year ..... GEEEEEZZ !!!

[quote name='Tendoboy']I got cancelled too....whay even sell it if you cant deliver! I am currently on hold after they kicked me off 3 times...[/QUOTE]

Called em twice so far they pretty much just say your sol

Some of you act far too entitled to these kind of things. They were on clearance for an unbelievable price, did you expect 'em to have a few hundred copies? Call me an ass if you want, but I also find it amusing that some of you whiners are the ones who bought multiples of other games during these sales/took advantage of B&M employees who didn't care and price matched outlet items.

When did you guys order?

I put my order of Bioshock LE the morning of 11/25 and it was already "not available for shipping" even though it let me go through with the order. It was no surprise to me when it got cancelled. If you ordered later than that, I don't get what the outrage is.

[quote name='Antipodes']When did you guys order?

I put my order of Bioshock LE the morning of 11/25 and it was already "not available for shipping" even though it let me go through with the order. It was no surprise to me when it got cancelled. If you ordered later than that, I don't get what the outrage is.[/QUOTE]

I believe I ordered when it was already not available for shipping as well. The cancellation isn't surprising, but it's still very disappointing. I was really looking forward to it, but I'll live. The way BB's been killing it lately, I'll be able to get something equally awesome with my refunded money.

[quote name='Deserter Goose']Some of you act far too entitled to these kind of things. They were on clearance for an unbelievable price, did you expect 'em to have a few hundred copies?[/QUOTE]

Wow, what a surprise, somebody completely oblivious to the point. They are NOT out, they cancelled the orders because they didn't want to fill any more. See my post above where they still have them in stores (this is their inventory), but they cancelled orders anyway. And even if that was an "honest mistake" not a bait and switch, why give me NO RECOURSE to get the copy at the store at the same price I ordered it at?

I just had my Halo Reach Limited Edition and a couple others games canceled. I just went to the store, snagged a Halo and Brutal Legend, then made up a story about how I called the number and they said my order shouldn't have been canceled and that I could just print out the emails that had the price on them and they would honor the price. It worked out good, but I also went 20 minutes before closing, so they probably didn't want to deal with my shit so just gave me the deal.

[quote name='turls']Wow, what a surprise, somebody completely oblivious to the point. They are NOT out, they cancelled the orders because they didn't want to fill any more. See my post above where they still have them in stores (this is their inventory), but they cancelled orders anyway. And even if that was an "honest mistake" not a bait and switch, why give me NO RECOURSE to get the copy at the store at the same price I ordered it at?[/QUOTE]

Someone needs a hug. I hope you're not saying that you expect them to pluck the item from, say, Chicago's store (since there's none left at the warehouse), take the time/money to ship it back to the warehouse, then ship it to you for the paltry $10 they asked from you? Most people would assume that these sales are to make room in their warehouses, anyway, and thus affect the B&M stores in no way (hence why you're not supposed to get price matches for these sales in-store).

bread's done
Back