Bioshock 2 Limited Edition - $10 - Best Buy (Dead)

Gamegod2x

CAGiversary!
BioShock 2 Limited Edition - Xbox 360 - $10 (Free Shipping)

bioshock.2.special.edition.111909-580px.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mitchondria']Just got off phone with Rep because mine is still on back order was told that yes they are getting more in and my purchase is still valid.

it at least makes me feel better.[/QUOTE]

It's only one rep, so I'll take it with a grain of salt. Still, it's a beacon of hope and hopefully the same holds true for the other backordered LEs as well.

[quote name='velvet396']why isn't this in the graveyard, is it still live?[/QUOTE]

Obviously the title says its dead. As long as that's stated in the title I don't see how its bothering anyone.

People that have ordered it have been using this thread to touch base.

[quote name='velvet396']why isn't this in the graveyard, is it still live?[/QUOTE]

Someone is practicing the dark art of thread necromancy.

Quick I need rosemary, a kris and a live chicken.

[quote name='Firecrest']It's only one rep, so I'll take it with a grain of salt. Still, it's a beacon of hope and hopefully the same holds true for the other backordered LEs as well.[/QUOTE]

I called them too, and they said they are getting more in stock. Supposedly she told me if they absolutely did not have anymore then the order would've been canceled.

Also, she said that the order will get canceled in a month if the status of the backorder doesn't change, and you could extend it another 90 days if you wanted to.

[quote name='TopsideKracker']Obviously the title says its dead. As long as that's stated in the title I don't see how its bothering anyone.

People that have ordered it have been using this thread to touch base.[/QUOTE]

lol "touch base" haha i got bioshock 2 limit edition for 10 bucks and you didn't.

[quote name='kaseyjakes']i ordered mine on the 21st, received it the 28th. haven't actually opened it yet but the box they sent it to me in has a big yellow sticker that says 'DO NOT SELL BEFORE TUESDAY FEBRUARY 19, 2010' and talks about violations for breaking street date so i wonder if this box was ever opened.[/QUOTE]

Mine also came in a box with this sticker. Heavy! I kind of had to catch my breath when I opened the shipping box: I've been so used to seeing these in various states of damage in store. This seems to be the original shipping packaging with a protective inner cardboard "scaffolding", and the game box inside is absolutely pristine. I'm not a collector who preserves unopened games, but I will feel a pang of guilt when I open this one.

Just checked my bank account & I have 2 charges for the price of the game holding against it. So we'll see what happens.

[quote name='TopsideKracker']Obviously the title says its dead. As long as that's stated in the title I don't see how its bothering anyone.

People that have ordered it have been using this thread to touch base.[/QUOTE]

No kidding, I hate it when a thread gets moved to Graveyard that is still good for discussion.

I don't know how you qualify what exactly makes a GY worthy thread but you know it when you see it.

I have a 12 cent charge from BB on my credit card. I am not sure what it is for, since I have 7 or 8 orders. Maybe tax from one of the shipped orders? It is not a pending charge, it is on my statement.

Mine's still on backorder. I'll be extremely upset if this gets cancelled, more than any of my other BB orders.

Aw, mine got cancelled too. Didn't even get an email yet but it shows when I check my account on BB's website.

I told you guys it was a worthless exercise. I hope you had fun with the time wasted and money locked up.

[quote name='artego']I told you guys it was a worthless exercise. I hope you had fun with the time wasted and money locked up.[/QUOTE]

:roll: if you can't afford to have 10 bucks and change tied up for a few weeks then you shouldn't be buying games in the first place.

[quote name='DefeatUForever']:roll: if you can't afford to have 10 bucks and change tied up for a few weeks then you shouldn't be buying games in the first place.[/QUOTE]

^

This.

[quote name='artego']I told you guys it was a worthless exercise. I hope you had fun with the time wasted and money locked up.[/QUOTE]

8338ea25.gif

Yeah big whoop, $10 in limbo for awhile then refunded. Totally worth the risk of possibly getting a limited edition that nice.

Boom goes the dynamite. Mine was cancelled as well. Bummer, but honestly I hardly wasted any time and the money I would've 'wasted' is back in my possession. I can handle a mere $10 being locked up for a couple weeks.

The way BB has been killing it lately, I'm sure I'll be able to score something just as awesome with my refunded $10.

Yeah you showed us.

Well this was fun.

I ordered Mad Men Season 4 in addition to Bioshock 2 which was canceled.

But then my Madmen was returned and then sold out to me at the $24.99 price not the $8.99 price I bought it for. Shows two mad men season 4s then one being returned (which is strange since I haven't even gotten the fucking thing yet)

Be careful re-selling this on eBay. I set the starting price to 14.00, thinking that it would go a lot higher, and that was what it went for. I had to pay 25.00 to mail this stupid thing. I lost money on it. I was super pissed off. Stupid move on my part I guess. You live and you learn.

[quote name='Jacoblee23']Be careful re-selling this on eBay. I set the starting price to 14.00, thinking that it would go a lot higher, and that was what it went for. I had to pay 25.00 to mail this stupid thing. I lost money on it. I was super pissed off. Stupid move on my part I guess. You live and you learn.[/QUOTE]

flippers should lose, Jesus commands so

[quote name='merchie89']flippers should lose, Jesus commands so[/QUOTE]

Damn right. This is one game I've wanted to get/play for a long time and I would've given up all of the other deals I've managed to find lately for this one.

But, of course, I'm sure there were tons of flippers who jumped on this one - too bad the thing weighs a freakin' ton and thus kills any chances of shipping it to someone for cheap.

[quote name='Deserter Goose']Damn right. This is one game I've wanted to get/play for a long time and I would've given up all of the other deals I've managed to find lately for this one.

But, of course, I'm sure there were tons of flippers who jumped on this one - too bad the thing weighs a freakin' ton and thus kills any chances of shipping it to someone for cheap.[/QUOTE]

I got one, still havent even looked at it. These deals are cool but again we will all get over it....except for not getting a touchpad, dang you B&N!

The flingsmash bundle doesnt make sense to me because the controllers themselves cost like 40...hmmm i hate corporations

I don't hardly ever flip anything, so you can take your judgmental attitude someplace else.

Mine was also canceled. Meh. I'd been talking to a rep about the whole ordeal with people getting their games ahead of me, but he just kinda stopped responding. Oh well, at least I got the PS3 version for $20. Obviously not as good of a deal, but I don't care.

Muhahahaha thanks i do not need morning coffee after that one. :)

[quote name='Jacoblee23']I don't hardly ever flip anything, so you can take your judgmental attitude someplace else.[/QUOTE]

um, if you "don't hardly ever" flip anything, that actually means you flip alot of things,
and thus deserve your monetary loss as commanded by Jesus.

I have a Bioshock 2 LE bought a couple weeks ago from BB. I opened up the shipping box, and it is in perfect mint condition. Anyone want to trade for a new copy of Alice for PS3 or another descent CE, let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='technicalstylez']um, if you "don't hardly ever" flip anything, that actually means you flip alot of things,
and thus deserve your monetary loss as commanded by Jesus.[/QUOTE]

Jesus pets dinosaurs...pretty sure he'd be OK with flipping...lol

bread's done
Back