Bioshock 2 Limited Edition - $10 - Best Buy (Dead)

Gamegod2x

CAGiversary!
BioShock 2 Limited Edition - Xbox 360 - $10 (Free Shipping)

bioshock.2.special.edition.111909-580px.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='eXiON']Got mine today as well, but I ordered it back a few days ago during the first $10 sale BB had on this.

Came in flawless conditions, was shipped in the original box that it came with which said "Don't sell before February 2010".[/QUOTE]

haha mine as well, i had to do a double take.

awesome stuff , best buy won for me this black friday

Mine came in today as well. The outer slip cover had a slight tear on the top, everything else is flawless. It came in better shape than I expected and wa definitely worth $10.

mine came in flawless brand new condition. keeping this one and selling off the other 2 opened ones I got last year. this is one of the better special editions, and one of the best uses of $10 ever

I called regarding my backorder. The lady couldn't even do a switch to in-store pickup because 1) the store was sold out and 2) their warehouses are apparently showing zero inventory. I just canceled my order. A shame because I was looking forward to the extras (already have the game).

Mine arrived today (perfect condition, in the original 'don't ship before' box). Was looking through it and my mother came in and asked about it and we wound up discussing the flaws in objectivist thinking and why Rapture was doomed with or without super powered drug addicts.

Totally worth ten bucks. :D

I got mine on Monday in perfect shape, in a "don't sell before date X" box, and it would've remained in perfect shape had the tape used to secure the paper box not torn it slightly. Oh well - it's barely noticeable, and for $10, this was an incredible value given the sheer amount of stuff it comes with.

I received mine today and it was not in perfect shape. It was poorly packed, the outer sleeved has an inch long tear in it and one of the box corners is slightly dented.

i still haven't received mine yet. It still shows back ordered. Is this how yours were showing up in the order status?

placed the order 11/26

[quote name='Odinsfury']I received mine today and it was not in perfect shape. It was poorly packed, the outer sleeved has an inch long tear in it and one of the box corners is slightly dented.[/QUOTE]

got mine today.. didn't even have an outer sleeve, and the box itself had like 3-4 dents around the edges. The contents are still in perfect shape though, so for $10 I can't complain.

Mine was delivered today, but I'm very disappointed in the package.
Both this and my force unleashed 2 looked like they used copies and sloppily repackaged as new. Possible that in shipping they were not properly handled.

Got mine yesterday and it looks perfect! Wow for $10 you really cannot beat the amount of stuff you get in this CE.

Got mine yesterday in the "Do not sell before Tuesday February 9th 2010" cardboard box. It was never even taken out of the factory packaging by Best Buy. Cant beat that for $10 shipped. They just gave these things away.

[quote name='addicted2games']Got mine yesterday in the "Do not sell before Tuesday February 9th 2010" cardboard box. It was never even taken out of the factory packaging by Best Buy. Cant beat that for $10 shipped. They just gave these things away.[/QUOTE]
I wonder what the shipping weight is on your tracking page?

[quote name='addicted2games']Got mine yesterday in the "Do not sell before Tuesday February 9th 2010" cardboard box. It was never even taken out of the factory packaging by Best Buy. Cant beat that for $10 shipped. They just gave these things away.[/QUOTE]

same. absolutely pristine condition...opened my ps3 one from gamestop for the goodies, happily gonna keep this one sealed and minty fresh. havind the do not sell before...packaging is actually kind of cool too. amazon did the same thing when they shipped me arkham city ce.

I was excited to see new emails in my Best Buy folder today, only to get my second "backordered" email for this.

Oh well, I don't expect much considering I ordered on the 11/25.

[quote name='DanteWarrior']Sleeve came torn but good condition otherwise. For 10 bucks I won't complain[/QUOTE]

Mine arrived in perfect condition. It was shipped in specialized packaging from the factory. Still had the "do not sell before" sticker.

How was yours shipped?

[quote name='gamingdroid']Mine arrived in perfect condition. It was shipped in specialized packaging from the factory. Still had the "do not sell before" sticker.
[/QUOTE]

Mine was shipped the same. I'm glad the slip cover isn't damaged. Sorry for those who didn't get copies still sealed in the factory box..

[quote name='gamingdroid']Mine arrived in perfect condition. It was shipped in specialized packaging from the factory. Still had the "do not sell before" sticker.[/QUOTE]

same here. i ordered mine on the 21st and got it today (nov 30 so yesterday now for us easterners). i like the whole "severe penalties for street date violations" thing. :D

got mine, sealed perfectly
the 2nd one was back ordered which was to be a gift for a friend for xmas so we will see

Yep, got mine today too. I'm pretty pleased with it. All I need to do now is sell off my old 360 along with the sealed regular edition of Bioshock 2 I got through Amazon last year.

Got mine, but they choked the he'll out of it with the spider, there's grooves on the case. If there's one in a BB near me I'll have to see if I can swap it.

Mine is scheduled to come tomorrow. Hope I'm one of the lucky ones who get it in the factory sealed box. If not, it was only $10 so I can't complain as long as everything else is in good condition.

Mine is still backordered. I was somewhat on the fence about ordering in the first place, so I might end up just canceling. Based on the pictures, the box looks ginormous and I've got no clue where I'd put it.

Got mine yesterday. No sleeve but the box was perfect. Funny thing is i also bought other games around the same time they had plastic around them they had no seals on them and the discs were loose.

I got mine today as well. Came packed in a nice box with tons of padding. Everything was in perfect condition, including the slip cover. I feel bad for those that wanted a cover and didn't get it, as I will likely be pitching mine.

I was extremely impressed with the contents and layout inside the box. It is a really nice SE.

[quote name='Kay_Faraday']does the game have "not for resale" on the back?[/QUOTE]

It's not branded, it's just the regular version tossed in the collectors set.

bread's done
Back