BJ's markdowns (YMMV)

trock3

CAGiversary!
Some sick 3ds deals for BJ's members. YMMV. These are some of what I saw at two stores.

PS3:

Skyrim- 9.98

Borderlands 2- 9.98

Last of Us- 9.98

Move Bundle with Sports Champion- 9.98

Dishonored- 9.98

Uncharted 3- 9.98

PS3 12 Gb- 150

PS3 320 gb sports champion budnle- 250

Xbox 360-

Just Dance 2014- 19.98

Halo 4- 9.98

The Walking Dead- 9.98

3ds: 

Mario Tennis- 9.98

Pokemon X- 9.98

Pokemon Y- 19.98

Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds- 9.98

Legend of Zelda: OoT- 9.98

Starfox 64 3D- 9.98

Mario and Luigi Dream Team- 19.98

Mario Party: Island Tour- 19.98

New Super Mario Bros 2: 19.98

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon- 19.98

Lego Marvel- 19.98

Kid Icarus: Uprising- 9.98

Tetris Axis- 9.98

Wii U:

Nintendoland- 9.98

Wii Sing- 9.98

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2- 19.98

Super Mario 3D World: 49.98

Lego City Undercover- 9.98

Game and Wario- 9.98

Wii:

Mario Party 8- 9.98

Super Mario Galaxy 2- 9.98

Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword- 19.98

Mario Strikers Charged- 9.98

Mario Party 8- 9.98

Mario Party 9- 19.98

Mario Sports Mix- 9.98

Kirby's Return to Dreamland- 9.98

Last edited by a moderator:
Skylanders figures are on clearance as well - $6.98 for singles, $9.98 for triple packs + adventure packs, $6.98 for Giants. Pretty sweet deal for people who collect/play the game.

Also scored the following:

:wii: Punch-Out (704381) - $9.98
:wii: Return to Dream Land (705465) - $9.98
:wii: New Super Mario Bros. Wii (685102) - $4.98
:3ds: Super Street Fighter IV (708180) - $4.98
:ps3: Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 (704581) - $4.98
:ps3: Mass Effect 3 (709434) - $4.98

Also from the other thread:

:wiiu: Super Mario 3D World (722261) - $9.98
:wiiu: Mario and Sonic at the Sochi Winter Games (722148) - $9.98
:wiiu: New Super Mario Bros. U (715637) - $9.98
Where'd you go?

I know everyone is going to hate me, but I called my local store which is in Williamsville, NY. They didn't have Super Mario 3D World. It's not exactly down the street so it saved me a bunch of gas. They might have other games available, but I remember someone mentioning how they were cleaned out the last time they had clearance videogames. Good luck everyone!

Anyone have extra copies of any of these games they are willing to sell to me?  I am looking for any of the Mario 3DS/Wii/Wii u games, the black wii u pro controller, any of the lego harry potter games for ps3, etc. 

Well do tell... Why?
First of all queens is already a train wreck. People are oblivious to common sense and decency!

That being said, I show up and it looks like people are preparing for the end of the world. People pouring in and out. Cars driving on wrong sides of the road. Burger King bags blowing everywhere ( just so happens there's a Burger King inside the plaza).

I walk in, show my day pass at the entrance, lady tells me to go through the exit and go to customer service desk. I walk that way and there are 200 people in line. I don't bother and walk directly to the video game section. Meanwhile people are doing kart wheels and back flips down the aisles. Stuff is everywhere.

Video game section was so bootleg. They had a display case with the most crappy games on display. Like they were propped up on display as of they were trophies. Nothing good obviously. I did see batman origins or whatever but it was ticketed at full price. Didn't even want to bother waiting In line to check the price.

The system to get games is odd too. You have to fill out a slip of paper. Hand it to the cashier and they pull the games. Now I'm beginning to wonder if there was a different section where the games are locked up?

Agh, oh well.

Did you happen to grab one of the 3D worlds/nsmbwiius? I called and drove there rigt away when they told me they had both in stock but they couldnt find them.
I got those games from Brier Creek, they had a lone copy of each floating around on an end cap clearance rack. Didn't see any others - I'm pretty certain the area got wiped out when they were $39.99.

Went tonight. Mario and Luigi Dream Team was $9.98. Also grabbed New Super Luigi U and Batman: Arkham Whateverthelatestoneis for $9.99 (Origins?)

FWIW, Lego City Undercover 3DS and Lego Marvel 3DS were $9.98. Multiple copies of both. Regret not picking up Lego City Undercover, but that's okay.

FWIW, Lego City Undercover 3DS and Lego Marvel 3DS were $9.98. Multiple copies of both. Regret not picking up Lego City Undercover, but that's okay.
I doubt it's worth buying. I passed on Undercover as well. I am going to wait until I can find a cheap Wii U copy.

BJ's in Freeport, Long Island had a couple Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags PS3 as $19.98 mark downs.  Appears to be a mislabel because during check out it rang up $34.99.  The guy changed it though to the $19.98 price and the $10 upgrade on PS4 still works so not a bad way to get Black Flag for PS4 for $30 total.

BJ's in Freeport, Long Island had a couple Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags PS3 as $19.98 mark downs. Appears to be a mislabel because during check out it rang up $34.99. The guy changed it though to the $19.98 price and the $10 upgrade on PS4 still works so not a bad way to get Black Flag for PS4 for $30 total.
Is that all they had? No Nintendo games?

Did you go to any other BJ location in queens?

First of all queens is already a train wreck. People are oblivious to common sense and decency!

That being said, I show up and it looks like people are preparing for the end of the world. People pouring in and out. Cars driving on wrong sides of the road. Burger King bags blowing everywhere ( just so happens there's a Burger King inside the plaza).

I walk in, show my day pass at the entrance, lady tells me to go through the exit and go to customer service desk. I walk that way and there are 200 people in line. I don't bother and walk directly to the video game section. Meanwhile people are doing kart wheels and back flips down the aisles. Stuff is everywhere.

Video game section was so bootleg. They had a display case with the most crappy games on display. Like they were propped up on display as of they were trophies. Nothing good obviously. I did see batman origins or whatever but it was ticketed at full price. Didn't even want to bother waiting In line to check the price.

The system to get games is odd too. You have to fill out a slip of paper. Hand it to the cashier and they pull the games. Now I'm beginning to wonder if there was a different section where the games are locked up?

Agh, oh well.
Which location was that? College point? I've been to that one and the one on Erskine in Brooklyn. Those locations are interesting because they lock up everything. They even lock up the Tv's. On long Island, they have a lot of things out in the open. Clearance games are out in the open but newer game and consoles need a ticket to be filled out. I just attribute it to high theft in the city

Would someone mind posting the BJ's item numbers from the following 3DS games?  They should be on the front of the games I think on the printed out price tags.

Super Mario 3D Land
Mario and Luigi Dream Team
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Which location was that? College point? I've been to that one and the one on Erskine in Brooklyn. Those locations are interesting because they lock up everything. They even lock up the Tv's. On long Island, they have a lot of things out in the open. Clearance games are out in the open but newer game and consoles need a ticket to be filled out. I just attribute it to high theft in the city
The one right by sunny side. It's in this giant plaza mall. Do you know if any bjs in queens have stock in games?

BJS Geneva, NY has 1 nintendo 2ds for 99.98

No 3ds games, no wii games, a few ps3 like AC IV, Diablo 3, Gran turismo 6 for 34.98

Pretty much picked clean : (

Got Dishonored and Arkham Origins on PS3. They didn't have much else worth it. The probably only had AO left because it wasn't marked down on the case.

Pickup an extra Star Fox 3DS and ML: Dream Team, was hoping to trade for Super Mario 3D world or Zelda ALBW if anyone is interested.

Picked up 4 copies of Pokemon X and 3 copies of Zelda: A Link Between Two Worlds at a store in Virginia Beach. When I initially looked on the floor I didn't find anything but when I went to the customer service counter I found that they had placed all these games in a cage in the back. I was going to ask about the other games as well but the line was getting pretty long so I got my 7 games and left. 

Picked up 4 copies of Pokemon X and 3 copies of Zelda: A Link Between Two Worlds at a store in Virginia Beach. When I initially looked on the floor I didn't find anything but when I went to the customer service counter I found that they had placed all these games in a cage in the back. I was going to ask about the other games as well but the line was getting pretty long so I got my 7 games and left.
Any chance a copy of ZLBW is available? I haven't played that one yet.

Nothing special at my BJ's here in Mt. Vernon/bronx, NY. Just a couple of Luigi's Mansion for$19.98 and Gears of War Judgement for $9.98. Decided to wait for a further price drop. Did see the Wii U pro controller for $24.98. The Nyko Commander and it's charge base for $10 each.

Picked up 4 copies of Pokemon X and 3 copies of Zelda: A Link Between Two Worlds at a store in Virginia Beach. When I initially looked on the floor I didn't find anything but when I went to the customer service counter I found that they had placed all these games in a cage in the back. I was going to ask about the other games as well but the line was getting pretty long so I got my 7 games and left.
Might have to check out my BJ's again then...

Ah, damn... I just checked the barren "games" section of my BJ and found nothing but shovelware and full price controllers. Guess I'll ask at the customer service desk next time. Thanks for the heads up.

Idk if you guys already posted this but at my BJ's they had a deal for xbox live gold for 38

Edit* Long Island NY

Grabbed a second AO PS3 and one on 360 and flipped them to Gamestop for $56 in credit toward paying off Infamous SS.  I rarely take the time to flip but that was too good to pass up.  I am keeping the second AO PS3 that I got for myself to play.

I ended up picking up a one year basic membership today. Nothing of note for the :360: or :ps3: but I did pick up :360: Kinect Nike+ for $9.98. Plus I picked up Skylanders Giants Swarm for $6.98 and the triple packs of Mega Ram Spyro, Chill, and Zoo Lou; Lava Barf Eruptor, Slobber Tooth, Super Gulp Pop Fizz, and the Adventure Pack of the Fiery Forge battle pack for $9.98 each. I didn't see any 3DS games of note. This was the Middleburg Heights, Ohio store. 

Second store I went to was picked clean. Managed to get the Lego City Undercover that I passed on last night, also picked up a wireless 360 headset.

I'm going to check out the Avon, OH store tomorrow and hope that El Hoardo has already cleaned it out. 

One of my stores (Boynton Beach) had a store made bundle of the Kinects (included the Kinect, 3 Month XBL card, and 1800 XBL Points) for $49.98. It was marked down from $99.99. I guess I got lucky because I haven't seen these at any other store.

There wasn't much left in Long Island, NY

But was able to get an extra:

• New Super Mario Wii U
  • New Super Luigi U
  • Batman: Arkham Origins 360
  • Batman: Arkham Origins PS3
  • Mario & Sonic Sochi 2014 Wii U
  • Gears of War: Judgement
  • Skyrim PS3
Was Looking For:

• Super Mario 3D Land 3DS
  • The Last of Us PS3
  • Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds 3DS
  • Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS
(If anyone wants to trade PM me)

I went to the flushing one on Saturday and got 1 Mario 3D World and 1 Winter Olympics. There were like 10 copies of Diablo 3 there(for $34.98 tho). Today I went there again and there were none left lol. I'm really curious who took those for $34.98/each?

I would love to get Diablo 3 for $10 but they were still $34.98 at the customer service desk. This was the Avon, OH store.

It was mostly cleaned out but I got the last copy of :ps3: Last of Us and :360: Black Ops 2 and Batman:AO so it wasn't a complete waste.

Nothing special at my BJ's here in Mt. Vernon/bronx, NY. Just a couple of Luigi's Mansion for$19.98 and Gears of War Judgement for $9.98. Decided to wait for a further price drop. Did see the Wii U pro controller for $24.98. The Nyko Commander and it's charge base for $10 each.
You say nothing special, but surely I am not the only one who would jump for joy if luigis mansion hit 20$ in a store that actually exists on my side of the country.

Just came back from Sanford, FL store. They have 2x360 and 1xPS3 Assassins Creed III for $10, 2xWiiU Black Ops 2 for $10, and some 360 copies of Skyrim and Dishonored. I peaked through the cage but didn't see any video games (just systems).

Was hoping to find Batman Arkham Origins. Oh well, will probably get it for $10 by the end of the year anyway.

bread's done
Back