BlazBlue LE (PS3) - $9.99 on Clearence @ BB - HUGE YMMV

[quote name='chickenhawk']Suck it bitches!

[/QUOTE]Fair enough! :applause: for you. Your internet cock lives on!:lol:
Maybe now some people will be able to replicate your deal.

[quote name='karkyco']LOL. I need to find me some Best Buy clearance labels...ZOINKS!!![/QUOTE]

Did you just say zoinks?

Anyone think if i print out this receipt, they'll give it to me for $10? :D

There's one at my local best buy!
Haha it's sold out everywhere I live so I was surprised it's still there... I'll report back if I get it for at least $30 yo.

What's the store number? My BB asked what store did this so they can adjust.

[quote name='chickenhawk']Suck it bitches!

[/QUOTE]

Nice deal. Congrats on that price. Have yet to try the game but it looks fun (not much into fighters).

This is even a better deal than getting a one year gold Xbox Live subscription for 1.99 like I got yesterday (story is, bought an old copy of Crimson Skies on the original Xbox and it had a very old 12-month subscription code sheet for Live, decide to try it and it worked, a game plus 12 months of live for $1.99.

This is way beyond HUGE YMMV. It's more like a cashiers mistake on top of the YMMV clearance.

Congrats to the OP. The LE PS3 is hot and is still in high demand.

Just printed out the pic of his receipt and found the store number. I'm gonna see if I can get this PM'd. I'll post an update once I get back

As I tend to agree with the 'pricing mistake' theory, the fact that the OP got a ridiculously good deal at a Best Buy does not surprise me.

Best Buys seems to have huge YMMV difference even in stores that are few miles apart. For example: I picked up :ps3: Endwar with headset on clearance (thanks to another CAG for the tip) for $6.99 when the other stores within a few miles had it at full price ($89.99). Nice snag, OP!

dang they had one copy but it was $59.99 i would have bought it even if it was $29.99 and sold it if i didn't like it but i'm not spending $59.99 on a fighting game

[quote name='Indiana Jones']CAG dicks? Hell, this is nothing compared to another site (which I refuse to name since I never use them anymore) where the newbies get ripped on endlessly and nothing is done to stop it, yet if you rub a mod the wrong way even if you're not breaking any board rules they'll ban you without warning.[/QUOTE]

Sounds a lot like TGN...

Called my local BB and theyre sold out, but they have it listed at $59.99. They are pretty cool about pricematching amazon though. Anyone had any luck on pricematching?

Wow, that's really lucky. The best super YMMV sale i ever got was getting a set of Psyclone PS2 (/PS3/PS1) competition grade component cables for $5. Regular price was like $50 or so. The best part is, I went back to that BB yesterday and they actually marked those cables up from $5 to $25.

Great thread. I loved how it's swung back and forth with many people eating crow. Props to the OP for hanging around and not putting up with that crap.

[quote name='JCDenton']Just cleaned out the last 7 at the nearest BB, about to head across town for 4 more. Ebay, here I come![/QUOTE]

Was it 9.99?

Awesome find and lucky everything went so well. If the clerk knew anything about games they would have check it out

[quote name='Lt Dan']Anyone had any luck on pricematching?[/QUOTE]

I pricematched Resident Evil 5 to $40 because of a TRU $20 gift card offer. Probably wouldn't have worked if I hadn't printed out the explanation of their pricematch system online which specifically mentions gift cards and such.

It's definitely worthwhile in those gift card and wait-for-shipping instances.

[quote name='PvtChurch']I'd say the OP just really lucky on this one.

Also I had no idea so many CAGs were such dicks. Jesus what's the deal with some of you guys. Dude got an amazing deal, thought others may be able to benefit. The chances are slim of this being a repeat thing yes but you don't have to be a fucking cock about it.[/QUOTE]

They are simply jealous.

Btw congrats on a killer deal, OP.

[quote name='BWOzar']It's good to see all of the candidates for mayor of dick city defeated by that receipt scan...[/QUOTE]

I am incredibly surprised by replies like this since I have seen far, far worse on this site and no one rushes to the defense of the person getting bashed.

[quote name='SnotRocket']What's the store number? My BB asked what store did this so they can adjust.[/QUOTE]

Store #307 - Joliet, IL

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Looks like I was wrong, you got pretty lucky.

You sure were defensive about it though, yikes.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps - it just has always rubbed me the wrong way when people cry foul and get all bent out of shape when someone reports a great deal. I've seen it now for 5+ years and it's gotten progressively worse.

Whatever...water under the bridge.

Went to my BB with a print out...no go but oh well I got two copies of The Last Remnant for $15 each, one for me and one for a fellow CAGer. So it wasn't a total bust.

[quote name='chickenhawk']Perhaps - it just has always rubbed me the wrong way when people cry foul and get all bent out of shape when someone reports a great deal. I've seen it now for 5+ years and it's gotten progressively worse.

Whatever...water under the bridge.[/QUOTE]

im jealous....... my local best buy does 75% off items.... but that is an amazing deal

bread's done
Back