​
 ​
 ​
$1.45+
7053da06f412cf1bf70adc78d52c7e2d.jpg
81352457a1b387021e20ac97857126c3.jpg
8c5e83672c16d67d3efcd3115f7a0d22.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to bite on this one. There were several games on my wishlist and only three that I already own. Plus there are two bonus games coming.

Speaking of already owning stuff... if you'd like one of these games, quote and let me know which one. I'll PM the key.

Rules: 1 year accounts and older. 50 posts or more.

Sideway New York to Cloulien

Archon Classic

Gnomoria to MetalMegaGio

Bonus:

Stealth Bastard Deluxe to Waggles
May I please have Archon?

The $2 tier mystery game has been unlocked. It's I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream. Kind of disappointing, it's been bundled before.

EDIT: Ninja'd..

But it was 10 cents! Who can pass on a 10 cent bundle?!
Wasn't it $1 for Steam keys? Or maybe I just paid $1 because I felt guilty. I don't remember.

I don't know, I just feel too douchy paying under $1 for a Steam key. Unless it's Indie Gala. :p

Wasn't it $1 for Steam keys? Or maybe I just paid $1 because I felt guilty. I don't remember.

I don't know, I just feel too douchy paying under $1 for a Steam key. Unless it's Indie Gala. :p
It started out at 10 cents. I think over time they increased the price to 50 cents, then 1 dollar, but I don't remember the exact increments. I do know for sure it started out at 10 cents.
So did the first tier go up by $1? Or is it just the second tier that is going to go up $1?
Both tiers will go up a dollar in the 2nd week. We haven't reached the 2nd week yet. This is why the first bonus was unlocked early:

"We're unlocking this classic title (optimized by the great people over at Night Dive Studios) early as a thank you after reaching 10k bundles sold. But also as a thank you for the amazing comments & feedback from Reddit and other communities. We've really enjoyed reading everything written about our first bundle. We hope to always be interactive with the community, rather than treating it like a billboard. "

I have a special place in my heart for this no name bundle, hoping they release better bundles than humble. For a first bundle, it was pretty solid.

I have a special place in my heart for this no name bundle, hoping they release better bundles than humble. For a first bundle, it was pretty solid.
I have to admit even though I had a few things in it, it was a pretty awesome bundle, especially for a first bundle. When you compare it to some of the stuff other groups are putting our in comparison lately, this bundle just looks so much better to me.

Of course it's all highly subjective but at least the repeats were minimal.

$4.99 tier bonus game is Astro Tripper.. was previously in the April Fools Indie Royale bundle.

They decided to drop the 2nd week price increase.

We're adding on Astro Tripper (from PomPom Games) and decided to drop the whole 2nd week price increase. This includes all future bundles as well.

The most common complaint about bundles seemed to be the sales gimmicks that either pressured early sales, or make people regret buying early. We have decided to avoid the practices entirely.

With future bundles we're just going to give you a better reason to buy early...and that reason should be because you want to play the games. We will however continue to offer the guaranteed unlocks with future bundles.

Blink Bundle has been overwhelmed by the support of the first bundle. We've had one of the best bundle debuts in a few years. We are going to take around a week off before launching #2. This way we can patch any issues we've come across, and hopefully we can also implement some additional features that people have been requesting.

A few of the games have already been locked down for #2. We're confident that people will be very surprised in a couple weeks.
The problem is.. they already used the gimmick to get extra sales in the first week. Dropping the price increase now didn't prevent it, the psychological marketing technique was still in place.

At least they are willing to adjust.

IR on the other hand has probably lost quite a few sales from it's bullshit price scheme judging from the feedback on these forums.

Looks like new bundle is coming.

Can anyone tell what they could be from the images:

2comingsoon.png
I think C is King Arthur's Gold. N is an isometric racer, not too many of them on Steam so I'm guessing Little Racers Street (the neon blue things look like the arrows/signs you'd see in game).

I think C is King Arthur's Gold. N is an isometric racer, not too many of them on Steam so I'm guessing Little Racers Street (the neon blue things look like the arrows/signs you'd see in game).
You're right, Little Racers Street. Here is the matching image from http://cdn4.steampowered.com/v/gfx/apps/262690/ss_c27139f2b901df7cd4fc3b7ec23b6848681a82d8.1920x1080.jpg?t=1391726792

King Arthurs Gold image: http://cdn4.steampowered.com/v/gfx/apps/219830/ss_5fea7dbbafddcba90b1217767afba53e77e1c8cf.1920x1080.jpg?t=1384436029

Was posted a few posted before yours ;)

I posted this in the Steam thread but I'll post it here too.. M is Iesabel
It's what I get for not really following this thread. Saw the first post on the page was old, saw the second to last (when I posted) had the announcement image in it and didn't notice the quote.

bread's done
Back