​
 ​
 ​
$1.45+
7053da06f412cf1bf70adc78d52c7e2d.jpg
81352457a1b387021e20ac97857126c3.jpg
8c5e83672c16d67d3efcd3115f7a0d22.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, Mutant Storm is the only game i had. if they can keep up the rate of non-repeats, this group will soon be in the "upper echelon" of bundle sites.

wow, Mutant Storm is the only game i had. if they can keep up the rate of non-repeats, this group will soon be in the "upper echelon" of bundle sites.
First bundle was great. 2nd bundle not so much. There are 4 repeats. Thankfully the bonus games won't be repeats and one of the bonus games has cards (according to Blink rep).

Honestly, this is closer to an IR bundle than anything.. has slightly more games than the typical IR bundle, but the price and quality of games is very similar.

First bundle was great. 2nd bundle not so much. There are 4 repeats. Thankfully the bonus games won't be repeats and one of the bonus games has cards (according to Blink rep).

Honestly, this is closer to an IR bundle than anything.. has slightly more games than the typical IR bundle, but the price and quality of games is very similar.
Ummm, not at all. Have you seen IR in the last few months? Mostly junky shooters or crude games. Nothing as polished as this bundle.

Ummm, not at all. Have you seen IR in the last few months? Mostly junky shooters or crude games. Nothing as polished as this bundle.
There's like.. 2 polished games out of the non-repeats. The rest have bad user reviews/metascores. 1 of the polished games (Blue Toad), was free in December, although DRM-free and not Steam.

There are 6 games here I don't own already and that is something hard to accomplish  with all the games I already have this is a bundle well worth it! :)

I'll buy one when you buy one.  And when are these AMD silver keys getting released!  I blame you.

Damn I was Hoping King Arthurs Gold would be part of the $2 tier but I guess Im gonna pass on it since there is nothing else on the $5 tier that I would play.

I like the Blink Bundle despite a few repeats, they are like somewhere between Groupees and Humble with the 2 tier system. There are more bundle sites now than before, Indie Royale should be worried about losing business in the face of stiff competition.

I like the Blink Bundle despite a few repeats, they are like somewhere between Groupees and Humble with the 2 tier system. There are more bundle sites now than before, Indie Royale should be worried about losing business in the face of stiff competition.
IndieRoyale is already close to the bottom of the barrel now. Their bundles tend to sell (at most) what the lowest Groupees sell.

Even if these games all suck, most of them have production values that are miles ahead of most of the stuff IR gets. I love the idea of Desura, but it really seems like its turning into a dumping ground for devs who don't have big budgets. Not saying games with retro or crude graphics can't be great, but it just seems the bulk of IR stuff nowadays just looks bad visually.

IndieRoyale is already close to the bottom of the barrel now. Their bundles tend to sell (at most) what the lowest Groupees sell.

Even if these games all suck, most of them have production values that are miles ahead of most of the stuff IR gets. I love the idea of Desura, but it really seems like its turning into a dumping ground for devs who don't have big budgets. Not saying games with retro or crude graphics can't be great, but it just seems the bulk of IR stuff nowadays just looks bad visually.
I think the only non-repeat game that might have decent production values is Legends of Aerwrasurfastga. Iesabel is a mobile port IIRC.

It wouldn't surprise me if these games get repeated in an IR.

Pardon me, but I'd like to offer a rebuttal.

Ahem...

Ride em' Low

I think the only non-repeat game that might have decent production values is Legends of Aerwrasurfastga. Iesabel is a mobile port IIRC.

It wouldn't surprise me if these games get repeated in an IR.
That's the sad thing. The good mobile games nowadays have production values that far exceed most of the stuff in IR, so it being a mobile port doesn't mean anything to me.

I mean, this is a mobile game:

dead_trigger5.jpg

That's the sad thing. The good mobile games nowadays have production values that far exceed most of the stuff in IR, so it being a mobile port doesn't mean anything to me.
Better production values, yes. The thing is they are designed for the constraints of touchscreen gaming (usually) which doesn't always translate well to KB/M or Controller (or just feels too simple). Moreso, I tend to find that I'd generally prefer to play mobile games on mobile.

I'm not totally down on PC port of mobile games.. just just raise a cautionary flag for me.

There are exceptions though, e.g. Shufflepuck Cantina without a mouse? Hell no.

Better production values, yes. The thing is they are designed for the constraints of touchscreen gaming (usually) which doesn't always translate well to KB/M or Controller (or just feels too simple). Moreso, I tend to find that I'd generally prefer to play mobile games on mobile.

I'm not totally down on PC port of mobile games.. just just raise a cautionary flag for me.

There are exceptions though, e.g. Shufflepuck Cantina without a mouse? Hell no.
Yeah, from what I've heard Iesabel is or was broken on PC, has/had a lot of bugs. No idea if it was good on mobile, but the transition to PC wasn't a good one.

I've heard the same.  Legends of Aersaaasfx is the only one I'd grab but since it's in the $5 tier I'll just wait for a desperate developer Steam sale... or another bundle.

Since I've only got one of the games and Vox/King Arthur are both on my wishlist -- and Little Racers Street looks decent -- It's an easy buy for me. I guess I'm glad I held off on whatever bundles the repeats were previously in.

Another solid bundle, imo.

There are more bundle sites now than before, Indie Royale should be worried about losing business in the face of stiff competition.
They're definitely losing mine.

Since I've only got one of the games and Vox/King Arthur are both on my wishlist -- and Little Racers Street looks decent -- It's an easy buy for me. I guess I'm glad I held off on whatever bundles the repeats were previously in.

Another solid bundle, imo.

They're definitely losing mine.
/like but they never gain my business i only got bundle fro free lohe hh god damn blink bundle

Oh yay, I totally just found this thread on my own.

I'm pretty happy with this bundle, although I will probably send my Aethereus key to Mooby so he can hate it in my place.

I like the Blink Bundle despite a few repeats, they are like somewhere between Groupees and Humble with the 2 tier system. There are more bundle sites now than before, Indie Royale should be worried about losing business in the face of stiff competition.
I'd have thought the same last week, but with the last two Humble bundles, I'd put them above Blink at the moment.

Groupees > Humble > Blink > Bundle Stars = Indie Gala > Indie Royale is how I'd currently rate the main ones.

I'd have thought the same last week, but with the last two Humble bundles, I'd put them above Blink at the moment.

Groupees > Humble > Blink > Bundle Stars = Indie Gala > Indie Royale is how I'd currently rate the main ones.
i agree with ur lst one but bundle stars i think is higher cause quality of games are good for me humblee drops behind grouppees and blink here Bundlestars=groupees >humble=bllink> gala> ir

I can't take this seriously without a ranking for IndieFaceKick. ;)

Give us time. We'll grab that top spot! We're still only a day into our 2nd bundle.

Welcome to CAG, Blink-Bundle guy person. Keep up the good work.

It's been fun throwing money at your bundles thus far. 

Thanks a lot. I've actually been lurking since I joined Steam May 2012. CAG is a big reason why I've picked up more than 1000 games in that time.

I can't take this seriously without a ranking for IndieFaceKick. ;)
It's missing Big Bad Bundle too.
The Bundle Bandits are also feeling left out.
And IndieMeadow, Bundle-in-a-box, Gamesrage and Indiefort.
Yeah... because they all count as "main" bundles, right?

They've all had as many or more bundles as Blink. There are others that have as well. Bundles sites have started and stopped. We'll see what happens with Blink.
We're not planning on going anywhere. I'm currently locking down titles for BB#3 and #4, and I'm even starting to work on a bundle launching in late May/early June that will make me people do a triple take at least. It's not even slight marketing exaggeration either. I'm an obsessive bundle buyer and I'm freaking out over it already.

We're not planning on going anywhere. I'm currently locking down titles for BB#3 and #4, and I'm even starting to work on a bundle launching in late May/early June that will make me people do a triple take at least. It's not even slight marketing exaggeration either. I'm an obsessive bundle buyer and I'm freaking out over it already.
Looking forward to it, man :D. Gotta say, both Blink's have been absolutely fantastic, and arguably better than the likes of the more popular bundle sites.

bread's done
Back