​
 ​
 ​
$1.45+
7053da06f412cf1bf70adc78d52c7e2d.jpg
81352457a1b387021e20ac97857126c3.jpg
8c5e83672c16d67d3efcd3115f7a0d22.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We've been busy trying to expand some features, as well as working on the next bundle, that we gapped on the fact that we hit 20k overall bundles sold a couple days into our second bundle. So we'll bee unlocking the 1st tier bonus early. Should bee tomorrow barring some catastrophe.

Meh I already have Bumbledore. I think I bought it when it was around $1 on one of the big Steam sales. I know, I know, I bought outside of a bundle. 30 lashes.

Just got back in the country and had to buy about $20 worth in bundles. Blink is quickly becoming one of my favorite bundle sites - you guys won me over with your first bundle. Keep up the good work! I'll sing your praises!

We've been busy trying to expand some features, as well as working on the next bundle, that we gapped on the fact that we hit 20k overall bundles sold a couple days into our second bundle. So we'll bee unlocking the 1st tier bonus early. Should bee tomorrow barring some catastrophe.
I hope there was no catastrophe.

This isn't really bee themed but...  Reach for the Sun

We’ve added bees to replace the current pollen system. Creating nectar will now spawn a bee. Players must click and drag the bee onto a female flower to pollinate.

There are bees involved in some fashion here.  What if it is this game?

This isn't really bee themed but... Reach for the Sun

We’ve added bees to replace the current pollen system. Creating nectar will now spawn a bee. Players must click and drag the bee onto a female flower to pollinate.

There are bees involved in some fashion here. What if it is this game?
I read that thinking it was a mod to Race the Sun... >.<

How else are we supposed to discuss obscure bee related games if we don't assume that was a hint?  Plus he typed it twice.  Typo? I think not!

Continue the wild bee related guesses!

nice.. only had mutant mudds, looks like a fun bundle.  In for $5 tier.  Anyone have an extra of the first bundle?

Bumbledore is an okay (obviously a touchpad/iOS game) timewaster.  Took me under an hour to get through all the levels.  Would take longer if you were one of those max score guys, though.

Blink Bundle's ability to feature games that I already own borders on the supernatural.

If it's Sparkle 2 Evo, I'll end up owning just two of the ten games prior to my purchase -- not too bad. 

If it's Sparkle 2 Evo, I'll end up owning just two of the ten games prior to my purchase -- not too bad.
Oh, that's it? Phew, i was worried the bonus would be something like Race the Sun. I only spent a gaben buck on that, so i'm content.

Sparkle 2 Evo is confirmed then. I actually came here to post that it was my prediction, without even seeing that pic.. I looked through Waggles' games a couple days ago, and it was one of the few indie games with cards I don't own that he does.. so it was basically between Race the Sun (too good for a bonus), Legend of Dungeon, and Sparkle 2 Evo.

Last unlock is up. Sparkle 2 Evo is the best kept secret ever! Time for me to focus on the next series.

Is the Blink Bundle main page ridiculously zoomed in an pixelated for anyone else using chrome like this:

j98s2a.jpg

Or is that a case of 'That's not a bug, that's a feature!'

Happens to me at work and at home so it's not just one computer. Either way, it's annoying. I bet the page was made by Firefox people. :p

As for the bundle, I guess I'm in on the low tier basically just for Blue Toad Murder Files. Already had Sparkle. That makes 8 out of 10 repeats for me, which probably means I buy too much stuff but still there were nowhere near as many 'I don't own that alreadys' in this one for me as the first one.

*Edit: On second thought since Blue Toad is the only one I want and it's only $4.50 regular price anyhow I think I'll just wait for a Blue Toad sale.

Is the Blink Bundle main page ridiculously zoomed in an pixelated for anyone else using chrome like this:

j98s2a.jpg

Happens to me at work and at home so it's not just one computer. Either way, it's annoying. I bet the page was made by Firefox people. :p

As for the bundle, I guess I'm in on the low tier basically just for Blue Toad Murder Files. Already had Sparkle. That makes 8 out of 10 repeats for me, which probably means I buy too much stuff but still there were nowhere near as many 'I don't own that alreadys' in this one for me as the first one.

*Edit: On second thought since Blue Toad is the only one I want and it's only $4.50 regular price anyhow I think I'll just wait for a Blue Toad sale.
CTRL-0 (zero)

then play with CTRL-+ and CTRL--

j98s2a.jpg

That's how it's supposed to look.

Here's a few keys. I'll post some more later.

Iesabel

??9W6-Y2QT5-9P2AM - Not a Miss or Mz

Kairo

9V??R-N6E0Z-YH75V - Hartford is in this state

Legends of Aethereus

26A68-JR2QX-7E??R - Common thing to collect so you can gain a level

King Arhur's Gold

???PQ-CT6ZI-DR3DG - Helps women to prevent sagging (some men too)

Please post if you grabbed one. Just so others aren't trying to figure out taken keys.

bread's done
Back