Blocked Bidders List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please watch out for Kyle Corey. He filed a dispute with me on eBay for not receiving the code and he had made numerous excuses that the codes that he entered 5 times were invalid. I tried verifying it again and it said redeem and now he's changing his story. He demanded another code, so I sent him another one and he said he hasn't receive it. I called Microsoft and they told me when the code was used. It was on the same day when I sent him the code. Unfortunately, they couldn't track the time frame.
His eBay name:
kylecorey42

Eventually I lost the dispute that he filed.

Last edited by a moderator:
vikesjason

Very puzzling one here, buyer has great feedback, sends me a best offer request which I accepted, then proceeded to not pay. Went through the whole unpaid buyer process (with the useless unpaid strike)

So very tired of the non-paying bidders, it's a waste of everyone's time

PITA/Moron

dshe1487

Buyer won this auction from me and left me negative feedback without giving me the chance to work things out.

His feedback left to me claims the item had a cut through the plastic case. I clearly pictured and described the item to have a tear in the cellophane. There was no other visible damage to the cellophane or the case.

He's obviously an OCD freak, just check his ridiculous feedback left to other sellers:

- Order was okay. Disappointed item had small dent on front and cut on the insert

- Item had cuts under plastic. But, seller refunded item plus the return cost!!

- Had crease on one of the items. Still, items were mint. Five Star Seller!!!

- Wasn't satisfied with item condition. Gave full refund!! Still a good seller!!

- Item had stain on it (which was on the item), shipping box had two holes in it!!

- Gamebox had small dent on back. Still, item was mint!! Great Seller!!

- Item was bent on front, got full refund, but had to file claim to get refund!!

- Item had rusty stains on gamebox (under shrink). But seller gladly gave refund!

- Had tiny piece of blue plastic under seal. No big deal. Otherwise, Great Item!!!

- Item had few invisible lines/minor dents. Otherwise, brand new, as described!!

I have sold over 100 items and never had a problem; had a 100% positive feedback. I try to described the items as best as possible and always take pictures of the actual item I'm selling off.

[quote name='altermann']PITA/Moron

dshe1487

Buyer won this auction from me and left me negative feedback without giving me the chance to work things out.

His feedback left to me claims the item had a cut through the plastic case. I clearly pictured and described the item to have a tear in the cellophane. There was no other visible damage to the cellophane or the case.

He's obviously an OCD freak, just check his ridiculous feedback left to other sellers:

- Order was okay. Disappointed item had small dent on front and cut on the insert

- Item had cuts under plastic. But, seller refunded item plus the return cost!!

- Had crease on one of the items. Still, items were mint. Five Star Seller!!!

- Wasn't satisfied with item condition. Gave full refund!! Still a good seller!!

- Item had stain on it (which was on the item), shipping box had two holes in it!!

- Gamebox had small dent on back. Still, item was mint!! Great Seller!!

- Item was bent on front, got full refund, but had to file claim to get refund!!

- Item had rusty stains on gamebox (under shrink). But seller gladly gave refund!

- Had tiny piece of blue plastic under seal. No big deal. Otherwise, Great Item!!!

- Item had few invisible lines/minor dents. Otherwise, brand new, as described!!

I have sold over 100 items and never had a problem; had a 100% positive feedback. I try to described the items as best as possible and always take pictures of the actual item I'm selling off.[/QUOTE]

Sellers BEWARE!!! A real PITA to deal with!!! Possibly SCAMMER as well!

I've checked through all of his feedback left to sellers. He complains for the most ridiculous things. Although most of the sellers got positive feedback, several of these state he got full refunds from them and didn't need to return the item...

+ Item had cuts under plastic. But, seller refunded item plus the return cost!!

+ Wasn't satisfied with item condition. Gave full refund!! Still a good seller!!

+ Item was defective. Seller gave full refund plus return shipping cost.

+ Item got damaged. Seller gave full refund plus shipping cost!!

+ Tapes were defective. Seller gave full refund!! Didn't need to return it!!

+ Couldn't use item. Didn't have to send back because seller gave full refund!!!

+ Not satisfied with item. But got full refund plus return shipment!! Thank you!

- BUYER'S BEWARE!!! SELLER IS A FRAUD!!! SENT ME A BOOTLEG COPY OF A GAME!!!
Follow-up by dshe1487 (Dec-21-11 10:31): Seller clearly said, "You don't need to return it"!!!

- Seller lied! Tape plays in good (not great) condition and the tape skips!
Reply by mommypops (Dec-20-10 22:36): THIS BUYER IS A CROOK and a NASTY BUYER JUST PRAY THIS BUYER GETS HELP NEEDED

What does that tell you?!

In my case, he contacted me twice: first while auction was open, he asked me for more pictures, which I sent to him and added to listing. He then contacted me after auction ended asking me to ship it in a box, which I did, even though the shipping cost was a bit higher and and I had to pay the difference. He never contacted me after receiving the item.

I'm sure the game's case didn't had any damage other than the tear in the cellophane that I clearly described and pictured. I've asked him for pictures showing the damage he's talking about; he hasn't replied yet.

I am so frustrated :whistle2:|

awarner88 : Invalid User Id
bradlydoom : Invalid User Id
heil_inc_gretchen : Invalid User Id
ldanc3likemj : Invalid User Id
zach09kelly : Invalid User Id

kbanick59 - bought game from me, said they were sending it back because they didnt need it. Stated they would leave bad feedback if I charged the restocking fee to cover my fees as stated in auction. Then opened item not as described case in Paypal, after they stated that the item was still unopened in the package i mailed it in.

[quote name='Sinnbox']kbanick59 - bought game from me, said they were sending it back because they didnt need it. Stated they would leave bad feedback if I charged the restocking fee to cover my fees as stated in auction. Then opened item not as described case in Paypal, after they stated that the item was still unopened in the package i mailed it in.[/QUOTE]

Report him!!! Tell them the buyer is threatening you to leave negative feedback and he is misusing the buyer protection program to claim an item was not as described or something.

From eBay:

Here's some information that might help
Buyers aren't allowed to threaten to use Feedback or detailed seller ratings to force a seller into:

• Providing goods or services that weren't included in the original item's description or purchase price
  • Giving a refund
  • Accepting a return
  • Other situations covered in our Feedback extortion policy
If this happens to you, report it to us.

Hope that helps.

Non-paying Bidders

justaghost2010
naheffward
parmjot2012

PITA/Moron

powerdick

Left me negative feedback for his online pass not working, despite being from Israel :roll: I've had so much trouble from sellers in Israel, I just block all of them now.

rairdenjon2000_2012

Won an item, paid for it, then told me that he didn't want it. Even if I get my fees back by doing a mutual cancellation with the buyer (which he is currently not responding to) PayPal charges a $0.30 refund fee - imagine how much money PayPal is getting away with by charging this small fee millions of times annually.

[quote name='Rozz']rairdenjon2000_2012

Won an item, paid for it, then told me that he didn't want it. Even if I get my fees back by doing a mutual cancellation with the buyer (which he is currently not responding to) PayPal charges a $0.30 refund fee - imagine how much money PayPal is getting away with by charging this small fee millions of times annually.[/QUOTE]

I tried to tell someone on this site that Paypal charges 30 cents even if I refund them, and he argued with me, basically calling me a liar. Paypal/eBay are both a rip.

Sorry I haven't updated - will update soon. May have to hand over thread to someone else who can update more frequently, as I am feeling overwhelmed at the moment. :cry:

Another non paying bidder

pvn357

Moron buys an item four days passed with no payment. Filed an E-Bay claim 4 days and some hours more passed without any payment or contact.

Watch out for a bidder named bostonbruins2013 she ripped me off and then had the gall to leave me negative feedback on top of it

Wow, didn't even realize such a thread existed! Definitely adding it to my favorites.

I have a shitload of blocked users that I've encountered over the past few years. Here's some of the most recent ones:

yangchun880720 - Chinese scammer, tried the good ol' chargeback. I was selling a PC game, guy didn't want to bother waiting for the game, instead wanted the CD key delivered immediately to his email. Blocked and reported to eBay immediately, guy disappeared. "No longer registered"

valeriegervaise - Another scammer, registered and immediately bid on one of my PC games I was selling, again, same bullshit story. "Send me only the key plz". Reported the asshole, and never heard of him/her again, account still active.

tmin5348- Idiot buyer, possibly a scammer. Sold him a PSN code and even though I stated that you REQUIRE A CC, he sends me a message about a week later saying he doesn't have a CC. Upon reviewing the feedback he's left users, it seems he likes using the "never received/doesn't work" excuse.

Guys, dshe1487 is still on the loose! I noticed they gave a great seller a negative feedback so I checked on this site and it looks like they've already been added on the list. Still, judging by their feedback they seem to return almost everything for a refund and have an issue with almost every order! Luckily he's on our block list so we can rest easy... well, until some new PITA buyers come up eventually! Just thought it's interesting that some buyer's bad habits don't change. eBay sent out a newsletter once that said they're going to reprimand buyers that abuse the system, but I guess that isn't the case.

Non paying buyer. Sent him an invoice saying I will ship within 24 hours of his payment. Responded saying he took it off his "paypal" and did not intend to pay for the item.

mikek246

Supa_sonic
http://myworld.ebay.com/supa_sonic

What a scammer. Bought a brand new bluetooth headset from me and 10 days after delivered says they were previously opened, scratched up, and not working. The buyer opened a dispute and I offered a refund if the buyer returned the item - the buyer refused to do so and now left me bad feedback.

I don't get it - why keep the "bad" bluetooth and try to get your money back? Just seems like it was working all long...

[quote name='poopants']
aboaldarraj0 : After selling many pre-order codes, I finally got bit by this buyer whom filed a claim against me.[/QUOTE]

did the guy use the code? any chance you got the money back

[quote name='poopants']I assume he used the code, is there a way to check the code without redeeming it?[/QUOTE]

If the code is a standard xbl/psn code, yes. You have to enter it on an actual 360 console to check. For PSN, you can either do it on console or online website.

Updated my list from here.

All of these IDs are new IDs of ones already listed.

Non paying:

cherries_everywhere
harper204
htownvietboitrung2013
nikole_xox
recklessxlove
sdfd504
supa_sonic

Non valid IDs ? (unregistered, former IDs, etc)

fast-food-frenzy
fsdc1
flight2bid
Ineedmorevideogames (made feedback private so people can't block)
jad19760
jamer831
jbccity82
jeremiah8125
justaghost2010
htownvietboitrung2010
kneser2006
lewisrv55
lisalynn08
nashebo
pizza_pirate
rootstowncomputers
sdfd_504
Supa_sonic
tejjh1
zapper-420

cherries_everywhere
fast-food-frenzy
pizza_pirate
coathanga
zapper-420
twenty_13
mossberg_pump
calico-gtc
sirillio
fred_mcgriff
army_stuff
ice_cream_push-cart
ice_cream_push-cart$josh$123

Keep an eye out for centralflnole; I'm still not entirely certain if he's trying to get a full refund without returning an item or if he's wasted a month of my time trying to put off returning it. At the moment it looks like he just registered to get the PS3 I was selling, and I'm really regretting not blocking new users.

Just Cleared and redid my blocked bidder list the following came back invalid

flight2bid : Invalid User Id
htownvietboitrung2011 : Invalid User Id
Supa_sonic : Invalid User Id
fast-food-frenzy : Invalid User Id
fsdc1 : Invalid User Id
Ineedmorevideogames : Invalid User Id
jad19760 : Invalid User Id
jamer831 : Invalid User Id
jbccity82 : Invalid User Id
jeremiah8125 : Invalid User Id
justaghost2010 : Invalid User Id
kneser2006 : Invalid User Id
lewisrv55 : Invalid User Id
lisalynn08 : Invalid User Id
nashebo : Invalid User Id
rootstowncomputers : Invalid User Id
sdfd_504 : Invalid User Id
tejjh1 : Invalid User Id
nikole_xox : Invalid User Id
fast-food-frenzy : Invalid User Id
pizza_pirate : Invalid User Id
coathanga : Invalid User Id
zapper-420 : Invalid User Id
twenty_13 : Invalid User Id
mossberg_pump : Invalid User Id
calico-gtc : Invalid User Id
sirillio : Invalid User Id
fred_mcgriff : Invalid User Id
army_stuff : Invalid User Id
ice_cream_push-cart : Invalid User Id
ice_cream_push-cart$josh$123 : Invalid User Id
Ineedmorevideogames : Invalid User Id

[quote name='clevelandmvp']jennfol65

banzopn11

Look at buying history - block them immediately![/QUOTE]

No issues with jennfol65 that i see. Did ebay remove some feedback?

juventus21-us

Another non-paying Ebayer. I don't understand why buyers do this...bid on an item then refuse to pay. What do they gain besides just wasting sellers' time?

jamiegeist

Was the winning bid with just a few seconds left and waited 3 days to give me the sob story of how his kid bid on it without him knowing. fuck this dude.

roughspade54
s.gif

Purchased Halo 4 from me, left positive feedback claiming he received it early, and then filed a chargeback taking advantage of a delivery that didn't update for some unknown reason.

303honeybabe54

Claimed that she thought she was receiving a disc when my ad explicitly stated it was a key in the title and four word description. Demanded refund several days later.

numbah14

Claimed he never got the game when the key (as stated in the description) was delivered to his message box

Last edited:
juventus21-us

Another non-paying Ebayer. I don't understand why buyers do this...bid on an item then refuse to pay. What do they gain besides just wasting sellers' time?
I want to know this as well. Deal with this so often, and sometimes the window is short when you can get a good sale price.

Non Paying Bidders

2011kml1987

abbysmommy111508

ceasly85-us

cpschutte

funchango92

giavinhjonathang

h0d0r

ikaika102306

itommyf

jtriola09

lafemmesophia

markvillagracia

mjfayant

nuntawat2012

perseuscomm1

shazam6695

soupii32

stephg6

superman2dee

the-legion-of-doom

tylersouthernn

Moron

evolution415 (He's too picky! I sold him damaged steelbook as advertised then he filed complaint due to damages.)

ultra_masterpieces (I sold him factory sealed The Last of Us Survival Edition. He claimed it was opened & damaged and wanted 75% of partial refund & keep the item. After all he never shipped it back, tracking doesn't show any update for a week.)

Looked through all my past resolution center cases, saw that I had missed listing a few here.

Non-paying bidders:

chatura_88, gabyceb, saploc, mpri8689

PITA:

swimmingtrunks008

I want to know this as well. Deal with this so often, and sometimes the window is short when you can get a good sale price.
Because people are either 1) jackasses or 2) kids using their parents accounts.

I remember one time I was selling an item in bulk and a quantity of 6 and a single user individually bought 4 of them. When I saw they had as 2 feedback and didn't pay for any of them, I knew there was about a .00008% chance they would ever pay. Usually buyers just ignore you when you ask if they will pay, but this user responded when I asked. They said "sorry my friend used my computer when I was in the bathroom and bid on a bunch of stuff as a prank. Sorry" in 15 year old grammar.

So I assume that goes on a lot in one way or another. Sometimes people bid on an item to "secure it" knowing nothing really happens if you don't pay, and then wait a day to see if they can find one cheaper. If they do, they buy and pay for the other one and leave you in the cold.

I don't even bother waiting the 4 days to file a non-paying bidder report, and then another 4 days to close it. I just relist after 24 hours, and if they end up paying, I tell them too bad you waited too long and refund the money. I just grew tired of the BS and people wasting my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back