Blu-ray and DVD coupons and rebates wiki 2012

Animal7390

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Blu-Ray/DVD Coupons and Rebates Thread

[SIZE=+2]WE DO NOT HAVE PDFS OF THE COUPON PRINTING COUPONS, THE COUPONS ARE INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED[/SIZE]

Please keep trade and other off topic chatter to a minimum. It is healthy and unless it gets out of hand or really off topic or in a direction that is heading towards fraud or illegal actions, please do not worry.

The Disney Movie Rewards site has changed, the coupon printing is now associated with your account, printing 2 times per account is now the limit, as well as per computer. This was tested at the end of the Toy Story craze a while back. If you know someone else with an account, see if you can have them print their extra coupons if you need them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Coupon Websites

Disney Movie Rewards: (most popular)
Need to login to access coupons; also requires Coupon Printer program (prompts you for download upon accessing coupon)

Coupons.com:
Entertainment or Home Entertainment (left side of the page) – No login required.

Red Plum:
Coupons occasionally pop up here

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Active and Available Coupons

$2 off "The Crow" on Blu-Ray / $3 off "The Dead" on DVD or Blu-Ray
http://www.coupons.com/coupons/Home-Entertainment-Coupons-5478/

Last edited by a moderator:
www.coupons.com

17895167.gif

Save $2.00
Celebrate Father's Day with Blu-rays™!
with the purchase of Hero, Swingers or Hostage on Blu-ray™

[quote name='fight_the_youth']www.coupons.com

17895167.gif

Save $2.00
Celebrate Father's Day with Blu-rays™!
with the purchase of Hero, Swingers or Hostage on Blu-ray™[/QUOTE]

Hmm, not sure I'd want to buy Swinger for my dad....

I tried it yesterday. It acts like it takes it but what really happens is it zeros out the U&S coupon without beeping or any warning at all. The cashiers will happily take both from you though, unfortunately you lose out on the U&S coupon.

Sucks, I know.

M

Plus keep in mind that Best Buy registers disable U&S coupons if another coupon is added to the same disc.

M
When I used $3 off Disney Manufacturer coupon, the U&S coupon stayed at -$5.00, but the register added $0.01 to my total instead of Taking $3 off, manager override fixed the issue.

I've never done an upgrade and save..is it only on certain movies? I assume the disc has to be in good condition along with the dvd cover in tact and everything?

I tried it yesterday. It acts like it takes it but what really happens is it zeros out the U&S coupon without beeping or any warning at all. The cashiers will happily take both from you though, unfortunately you lose out on the U&S coupon.

Sucks, I know.

M
Never had problems using MFC before with it. It does seem they're more anal about combining promotions now though, so maybe corporate had another one of their tantrums. Either way, moot point since this wave of Disney is getting the jack shit treatment again.

Never had problems using MFC before with it. It does seem they're more anal about combining promotions now though, so maybe corporate had another one of their tantrums. Either way, moot point since this wave of Disney is getting the jack shit treatment again.

As an edit it turns out I simply read my receipt wrong. I did get both U&S and MFC coupons working apparently.

M

I know this is not a place to ask, but does anyone have the following coupon they could PM or email me? If someone can I would really appreciate it thanks.

$5.00 OFF
The Walking Dead
The Walking Dead Season 1 or 2 Blu-ray™ or DVD

TRU will have The Little Mermaid BR/DVD/DC combo for $22.99. Pre orders for Monsters University are also going on right now too. The ususal save $10 on any Disney Blu Ray $19.99 or more when you pre order..  

Kicker is, all pre orders are now only $1, no more $5 pre orders.

Edit: Sorry for the confusion, looks like the save $10 is on a future purchase.

TRU will have The Little Mermaid BR/DVD/DC combo for $22.99. Pre orders for Monsters University are also going on right now too. The ususal save $10 on any Disney Blu Ray $19.99 or more when you pre order..

Cool thanks for the info prim.

So if you go to TRU to get "The Little Mermaid" you should be able to get it for $6.99 after $7.00 off Scott Coupon and $10.00 off for pre-ordering "Monster University".

Edit: Sorry for the confusion, looks like the save $10 is on a future purchase.
So what is the promotion now exactly?

I would strongly suggest making a pre-order for The Jungle Book to lock in the coupon savings.  You can always cancel it before release if there's a better deal at B&M.  The coupons don't last long, a week at most.

And as an FYI to anyone who might be interested, it looks like Amazon has finally made the option available to NOT automataically use your gift card balance. All i had to do was uncheck a box and it does not apply the balance to your order.
It's about damn time...thanks for the info

That option has always been present. The trick is that they do not separate gift card balance from promotional balance, so if you have a coupon or some other promotional credit, you'll lose it by unchecking the box.

The only way to get around it that I've found is to spend your full gift card balance on a preorder, place the order you want, then cancel the preorder.

That option has always been present. The trick is that they do not separate gift card balance from promotional balance, so if you have a coupon or some other promotional credit, you'll lose it by unchecking the box.

The only way to get around it that I've found is to spend your full gift card balance on a preorder, place the order you want, then cancel the preorder.
No, that option has not always been present.

In other news, there are several Target mobile coupons:

$4 off Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Blu or DVD

$2 off The Croods 3D Blu, Blu or DVD

$2 off Turbo 3D Blu, Blu or DVD

$2 off Shrek: The Musical Blu or DVD

No, that option has not always been present.
You're probably right. I shouldn't characterize it as always so much as "for at least the past two years." It's been documented in many threads here on CAG, plus my own experience.

Although it's possible Amazon was allowing it for only a select few accounts as a trial.

But in any case, unchecking the box will also remove the coupon/promotion.

Redbox is also advertising $5 Cloudy 2 when you rent it.  I'm not sure which stores count as participating stores, but if you plan to buy it, you can save about $3.50 by renting it first.  It's on there front page, but it says I can't post that image extension here.

bread's done
Back