Blu-ray and DVD coupons and rebates wiki 2012

Animal7390

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Blu-Ray/DVD Coupons and Rebates Thread

[SIZE=+2]WE DO NOT HAVE PDFS OF THE COUPON PRINTING COUPONS, THE COUPONS ARE INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED[/SIZE]

Please keep trade and other off topic chatter to a minimum. It is healthy and unless it gets out of hand or really off topic or in a direction that is heading towards fraud or illegal actions, please do not worry.

The Disney Movie Rewards site has changed, the coupon printing is now associated with your account, printing 2 times per account is now the limit, as well as per computer. This was tested at the end of the Toy Story craze a while back. If you know someone else with an account, see if you can have them print their extra coupons if you need them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Coupon Websites

Disney Movie Rewards: (most popular)
Need to login to access coupons; also requires Coupon Printer program (prompts you for download upon accessing coupon)

Coupons.com:
Entertainment or Home Entertainment (left side of the page) – No login required.

Red Plum:
Coupons occasionally pop up here

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Active and Available Coupons

$2 off "The Crow" on Blu-Ray / $3 off "The Dead" on DVD or Blu-Ray
http://www.coupons.com/coupons/Home-Entertainment-Coupons-5478/

Last edited by a moderator:
Was at Walmart today and saw the new Marvel animated Punisher/Blackwidow Blu Ray with a sticker on the shrink wrap for up to $10 off Amazing Spiderman 2 in theaters. The movie rang up as $17 I think and that was too much for me. Only saw one of these and couldn't find anything else with a similar sticker. Most of the time there are other movies as well.

I'd appreciate it if someone posts any other movies they find with a similar sticker and what store chain it was found at.

Thanks

New releases of the first 3 Spider-Man films have the HMM for Amazing 2 as well. If you buy 2 of them at Best Buy, you get an extra 100 RZ points.

request if anyone has a generic HMM (one for any movie), I don't care if it is used or if you edit out your code and name, If you can send me a hires copy of the coupon part at bottom or pdf of a used code I'd appreciate it!

request if anyone has a generic HMM (one for any movie), I don't care if it is used or if you edit out your code and name, If you can send me a hires copy of the coupon part at bottom or pdf of a used code I'd appreciate it!
Why would you need something like this, unless you're planning to "fix" one so you can use it for some purpose it wasn't intended to be used for?

Why I want it so that I dont have to go through the same back and forth every time my theater has a new employee at the ticket booth.

"This is only for x movie"

"Please just try it"

"I need to ask my manager." (who knows me pretty well by the way)

"Just put it through"

it works as it always does

5 minute conversation, makes a whole scene

and sometimes makes me late for the movie.

I am trying to avoid this by simply placing my own REAL purchased codes from x movie into a generic one so I can simply avoid this form now on. I am sick of having to explain myself when I know it is going to work, and stop them from making a scene. It always works I just hate dealing with the back and forth.

Why I want it so that I dont have to go through the same back and forth every time my theater has a new employee at the ticket booth.

"This is only for x movie"

"Please just try it"

"I need to ask my manager." (who knows me pretty well by the way)

"Just put it through"

it works as it always does

5 minute conversation, makes a whole scene

and sometimes makes me late for the movie.

I am trying to avoid this by simply placing my own REAL purchased codes from x movie into a generic one so I can simply avoid this form now on. I am sick of having to explain myself when I know it is going to work, and stop them from making a scene. It always works I just hate dealing with the back and forth.
They're not generic, so "adjusting it" as you're planning on doing, is fraud. If they want to allow it for another movie, it's their discretion to do so and they're well within their rights to tell you that it can't be used for other than the movie in question.

Why not go take care of your "plan" with the next one you get and not let someone else be dragged into your crap?

There is nothing in the fine print that states it may not be used for another film. The problem is when you try explaining that to an employee who has 5 people behind they don't care to listen. None of them state ONLY FOR THIS FILM, they used to have a statement at the top that said or any other movie in bold at top, but for whatever stupid reason they phased that out.

Its fraud if I try and use it for anything other than the purchase of a movie ticket which I am not, its fraud if I try and sell them which I am not. I am using them for a movie, I just hate having to deal with inexperienced employees. Are they just doing their job, yes, but I don't like wasting 5 minutes every time they get a new employee.

If you dont feel like helping thats fine, I am asking if anyone else is willing to do so, I would be grateful.

There is nothing in the fine print that states it may not be used for another film. The problem is when you try explaining that to an employee who has 5 people behind they don't care to listen. None of them state ONLY FOR THIS FILM, they used to have a statement at the top that said or any other movie in bold at top, but for whatever stupid reason they phased that out.

Its fraud if I try and use it for anything other than the purchase of a movie ticket which I am not, its fraud if I try and sell them which I am not. I am using them for a movie, I just hate having to deal with inexperienced employees. Are they just doing their job, yes, but I don't like wasting 5 minutes every time they get a new employee.

If you dont feel like helping thats fine, I am asking if anyone else is willing to do so, I would be grateful.
They phased it out so that they can stop people from doing just what you're wanting to do, go see another film. They're promotions to increase the number of people seeing that specific movie, so they removed the text that allowed you to go elsewhere.

It doesn't state on the most recent one I had for RoboCop that it could be used for another movie, just that it had to be used for a movie admission. The amount listed on the certificate says specifically "for RoboCop".

It also does say that making changes/adjustments to the information on the certificate is fraud.

This post could have been shortened to: I'm mad because I find it harder to scam my way into free showings and I need any help I can get to reinforce my cheapness.

Gx9jq.jpg

I'm sorry please show me where it says I can't use it for any movie. It is not free by any means, I go and buy the film or buy items to get them. If they wanted to restrict to a single film they would have outrightly stated that or restricted the code for only a given film. Again if you don't feel like helping fine, I don't need your blessing to make me feel better about using something I paid for.

coupons.com

Nurse Jackie $5

Mad Men $5

Diary of a Wimpy kid $2

and a few others

http://www.coupons.com/coupons/Home-Entertainment-Coupons-5478/?pid=13101&nid=10&zid=pt82

I have on order Seasons 1-4 of Nurse Jackie from BBuy $9.99 each, I plan to return at store and use the coupons for a net of $5 each

Not easy to find at store level, only one store in my state had all four seasons, too far away so I ordered online with customer service rep with "elite" shipping.

I've already bought Mad Men but between Target and BBuy net about $7 each (again not easy to find seasons 1 & 2....)

coupons.com

Nurse Jackie $5

Mad Men $5

Diary of a Wimpy kid $2

and a few others

http://www.coupons.com/coupons/Home-Entertainment-Coupons-5478/?pid=13101&nid=10&zid=pt82

I have on order Seasons 1-4 of Nurse Jackie from BBuy $9.99 each, I plan to return at store and use the coupons for a net of $5 each

Not easy to find at store level, only one store in my state had all four seasons, too far away so I ordered online with customer service rep with "elite" shipping.

I've already bought Mad Men but between Target and BBuy net about $7 each (again not easy to find seasons 1 & 2....)
New Title's

Secret Life of Walter Mitty $5

The Book Thief $5

Baggage Claim $5

Little House otP Season 2 $5

Enough Said $5

Gimme Shelter $3

Anchor Bay titles: Silver Linings Playbook / Quartet / Jayne Mansfield's Car $3

Any coupons or deals for The Lego Movie?
I just got two copies of the Target exclusive bluray combo that comes bundled with the "meet the characters" book pricematched to the Best Buy bluray combo pack price of $17.99 using the Best Buy ad, and it worked automatically with the "save $10" bundle promo as well.

She barely hesitated when I showed her the ad despite the obviously different cover art, guess it was just my confidence and cavalier attitude, flol. Got one bundle with the Lego Movie 3DS game which I will return, making that Lego Movie bluray combo pack $13.21 or so out of pocket, and one bundle with the $25 police cruiser escape Lego set, which I may keep, which totaled something like $32.xx

For a movie as awesome as the Lego Movie, the fact that we have a kids activity book and a stupid 3D "portrait" as the only physical extras is disappointing. No retailer-specific bonus content, no Steelbook, no lenticular packaging, nothing like that.

For a movie as awesome as the Lego Movie, the fact that we have a kids activity book and a stupid 3D "portrait" as the only physical extras is disappointing. No retailer-specific bonus content, no Steelbook, no lenticular packaging, nothing like that.
Yea... the 3D portrait is a waste of space. The minifig is the only decent part, but I wish they picked someone else. No steelbook is understandable, since it's more targeted at kids.

bread's done
Back