Blu-ray and DVD coupons and rebates wiki 2012

Animal7390

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Blu-Ray/DVD Coupons and Rebates Thread

[SIZE=+2]WE DO NOT HAVE PDFS OF THE COUPON PRINTING COUPONS, THE COUPONS ARE INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED[/SIZE]

Please keep trade and other off topic chatter to a minimum. It is healthy and unless it gets out of hand or really off topic or in a direction that is heading towards fraud or illegal actions, please do not worry.

The Disney Movie Rewards site has changed, the coupon printing is now associated with your account, printing 2 times per account is now the limit, as well as per computer. This was tested at the end of the Toy Story craze a while back. If you know someone else with an account, see if you can have them print their extra coupons if you need them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Coupon Websites

Disney Movie Rewards: (most popular)
Need to login to access coupons; also requires Coupon Printer program (prompts you for download upon accessing coupon)

Coupons.com:
Entertainment or Home Entertainment (left side of the page) – No login required.

Red Plum:
Coupons occasionally pop up here

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Active and Available Coupons

$2 off "The Crow" on Blu-Ray / $3 off "The Dead" on DVD or Blu-Ray
http://www.coupons.com/coupons/Home-Entertainment-Coupons-5478/

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WV Matsui']Target will have a 25% Disney sale starting next Sunday.[/QUOTE]

Where you find this out? That would be nice as I really wanting to get Mulan and Hunchback along with Roger Rabbit.

[quote name='Mako1215']What does that actually drop the prices to though?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. While the 25% sounds nice, they might go up to $30 each after the new release grace period is over.

[quote name='Rirse']Yeah. While the 25% sounds nice, they might go up to $30 each after the new release grace period is over.[/QUOTE]

Looks like best buy is the best day 1 place. The movies on sale + $6 off.

I also have my $5 rz coupon so that's even better.

I'll keep my receipt just in case for any buy and returns.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Target will have a 25% Disney sale starting next Sunday.[/QUOTE]
Sounds sketchy considering Disney movies are never on sale after the first week for a reasonable price.

Note: The Target flier will include a 25% off coupon for any Disney video that can be used towards purchases online as well as in stores that expires 3/23/13. There is a limit of 4 identical coupons per household, per day. Limit 1 manufacturer and 1 Target coupon per item. Void if copied or scanned.

This is a link to the scan showing a few Disney movies on sale before the coupon - http://forum.blu-ray.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=60653&d=1362751907

If other items are on sale, then it could be a good deal.

rebate_bg.jpg

http://sunmaidprize.com/static/rebate.pdf

[quote name='Mako1215']Looks like best buy is the best day 1 place. The movies on sale + $6 off.

I also have my $5 rz coupon so that's even better.

I'll keep my receipt just in case for any buy and returns.[/QUOTE]

6 dollars off? Is there some Disney coupons for Tuesday's releases?

[quote name='Mako1215']Buy 2 Disney. $6 off[/QUOTE]

Is it 6 off total or each blu ray? Does it apply to only the new Disney releases? Is it an auto discount or do you have to print a coupon?

[quote name='Fatbot3']Is it 6 off total or each blu ray? Does it apply to only the new Disney releases? Is it an auto discount or do you have to print a coupon?[/QUOTE]

Hey maybe I can answer your question if it isn't too late!

At Best Buy (not sure about other stores) if you purchase two of the Disney Blu-rays priced $24.99 you save $6 (it is an auto promotion so you don't need a coupon). I don't know if it works on any blu-ray I was under the assumption it only worked on Brother Bear, Hunchback, and Mulan but I could be wrong.

I bought Hunchback and Mulan and saved $6. I tried to price match amazon for $22.99 but it wouldn't accept the $6 promo so I just kept that one since it meant saving more money.

Before tax, the movies totaled $24.99 each, The promotion was added which took $3 off of each movie making it $21.99 each. I hope that helped clear any confusion up!

I noticed at Target today that their copies of Brother Bear had a save $6 now coupon on them, but no information. I am wondering if this like past coupons where they have had where you bought the listed movie and another one that just came out to save the amount, and also if this coupon might work at best buy if you use it on the other two movies on top of their promotion. anyone have any thoughts?

coupons.com

17770008.gif

$5.00 Off
Ice Age: Continental Drift on DVD or Blu-ray™

17770009.gif

$5.00 Off
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days
on DVD or Blu-ray™

17765381.gif

$2.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
Rio on Blu-ray™ + DVD + Digital Copy

17765380.gif

$2.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
The Sandlot 20th Anniversary Blu-ray™ + DVD Combo

17765382.gif

$2.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
Robots on Blu-ray™ + DVD + Digital Copy

17765377.gif

$2.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
Horton Hears A Who! on Blu-ray™ + DVD + Digital Copy

17770003.gif

$5.00 Off
Won't Back Down on DVD or Blu-ray™

17765378.gif

$2.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
Diary of a Wimpy Kid Rodrick Rules on Blu-ray™ + DVD + Digital Copy

Target Mobile coupons has a coupon for $5 dollars off "The Bible: The Epic Mini Series" on DVD or Bluray.

Text OFFERS to 827438 to sign up.

FYE 40% off coupon Apr 19th-21st

Per br.com

For those of you who have an FYE by you they have 40% off coupons for this weekends Record Store Appreciation weekend sale. It's 40% off a single used item, the coupons I saw were by the register

www.coupons.com

17797189.gif

$2.50 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
The Sandlot Blu-ray™ + DVD Combo (Redeem at Walmart)
* this is a new coupon that is .50 cent more than the older one

17796376.gif

$2.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
That Thing You Do! on Blu-ray™

17796378.gif

$2.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
The Cary Grant Film Collection on DVD

17796377.gif

$2.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
Hello, Dolly! on Blu-ray™ or DVD

17796380.gif

$2.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
An Affair to Remember Blu-ray™ or DVD

Good thru 5/3/13: Target Mobile coupons has a coupon for $5 dollars off "The Bible: The Epic Mini Series" on DVD or Bluray and $2 off "Safe Haven" on Bluray or DVD.

Text OFFERS to 827438 to sign up.

Well this blows. No coupons for Totoro or Howl's next week? Amazon has them at almost $30 still and nobody is having a sale on them.

FU Disney. : \

[quote name='Jodou']Well this blows. No coupons for Totoro or Howl's next week? Amazon has them at almost $30 still and nobody is having a sale on them.

FU Disney. : \[/QUOTE]

I think I'm canceling my orders :/

[quote name='Jodou']Well this blows. No coupons for Totoro or Howl's next week? Amazon has them at almost $30 still and nobody is having a sale on them.

FU Disney. : \[/QUOTE]
Feeling the same way )-:

Disney Movie Club has it where you buy one title at full price, get 40% off any and all additional titles. Can pre-order Totoro and Howl for $18 each after discount.

[quote name='Mako1215']I think I'm canceling my orders :/[/QUOTE]

I'm holding out to see if Best Buy or Target have any deals for a discount when you buy both. No reason to have it pre-ordered at Amazon right now when they're $28 each. :/

icontarget.gif
Target has some $2 off various blus on their coupon page here. Expire 6/22

$2 off Prometheus 3D
iconbluraypng.png
iconbluraypng.png
/DVD Combo, or Aliens
iconbluraypng.png
or Alien
iconbluraypng.png

$2 off Chronicle
iconbluraypng.png
Combo or Avatar
iconbluraypng.png

$2 off Dances with Wolves 20th Anniversary
iconbluraypng.png
or Hang 'em High
iconbluraypng.png

$2 off Big Trouble in Little China
iconbluraypng.png
or Boondock Saints
iconbluraypng.png
or Rising Sun
iconbluraypng.png
or The Siege
iconbluraypng.png

[quote name='arcane93']I'm holding out to see if Best Buy or Target have any deals for a discount when you buy both. No reason to have it pre-ordered at Amazon right now when they're $28 each. :/[/QUOTE]
Following up on this, I can confirm BB at least has these for $30 each -- no discounts. My store also only had two copies of each total, so no vote of confidence in retailers here. Glad I kept my Amazon orders now since they had gold box discounts and no tax for about $26 each.

[quote name='Jodou']Following up on this, I can confirm BB at least has these for $30 each -- no discounts. My store also only had two copies of each total, so no vote of confidence in retailers here. Glad I kept my Amazon orders now since they had gold box discounts and no tax for about $26 each.[/QUOTE]

Yup, $30 each at Target too. fuck that. It seems like all of the Ghibli blu-rays end up going down to $20 or less at some point eventually (usually within five or six months). I'm just going to set some price alerts on camelcamelcamel and blu-ray.com and wait. Disney clearly doesn't want my business right away this time.

I read on Blu-Ray.com that the movies are being categorized as "TV" and netting you a $10 giftcard if you buy both since your spending over $50

[quote name='skiizim']I read on Blu-Ray.com that the movies are being categorized as "TV" and netting you a $10 giftcard if you buy both since your spending over $50[/QUOTE]
Not a bad deal. After tax my Amazon order would still come out ahead though without money sitting on a GC. Good info though.

www.coupons.com

17899140.gif

$2.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
Man on Fire on Blu-ray™

17899139.gif

$2.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
The Great Escape on Blu-ray™

17901019.gif

$3.00 Off
The Lost Medallion
The Lost Medallion DVD or DVD/Blu-ray™ Combo Pack (Redeemable only at Walmart)

bread's done
Back