Blu-ray and DVD coupons and rebates wiki 2012

Animal7390

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Blu-Ray/DVD Coupons and Rebates Thread

[SIZE=+2]WE DO NOT HAVE PDFS OF THE COUPON PRINTING COUPONS, THE COUPONS ARE INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED[/SIZE]

Please keep trade and other off topic chatter to a minimum. It is healthy and unless it gets out of hand or really off topic or in a direction that is heading towards fraud or illegal actions, please do not worry.

The Disney Movie Rewards site has changed, the coupon printing is now associated with your account, printing 2 times per account is now the limit, as well as per computer. This was tested at the end of the Toy Story craze a while back. If you know someone else with an account, see if you can have them print their extra coupons if you need them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Coupon Websites

Disney Movie Rewards: (most popular)
Need to login to access coupons; also requires Coupon Printer program (prompts you for download upon accessing coupon)

Coupons.com:
Entertainment or Home Entertainment (left side of the page) – No login required.

Red Plum:
Coupons occasionally pop up here

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Active and Available Coupons

$2 off "The Crow" on Blu-Ray / $3 off "The Dead" on DVD or Blu-Ray
http://www.coupons.com/coupons/Home-Entertainment-Coupons-5478/

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah poop. Going to Best Buy in a minute for the last day of Upgrade and Save, finally decided to get The Dead for $4.99 with the www.coupons.com coupon after going back and forth. Didn't print it out earlier and now it's gone. :(

[quote name='fight_the_youth']Now Live
[/QUOTE]
Anyone know the best place to use this. I am guessing TRU with the $8 off on Brave pre-order, but I am not sure. Don't really need any of the extra stuff like the 3d and what not, just know my daughter will really want this.

www.coupons.com

17593162.gif

$5.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
I, Robot Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray™ + DVD

Gohastings is having a sale where you get 31% off new and used stuff (no pre orders, gift cards, and the like) using the code TRICKORTREAT

This was posted on Skippy's facebook page

the coupon is a peely on the jars of peanut butter

Skippy Peanut Butter

WHO LOVES SPIDER-MAN? Purchase our limited edition Amazing Spider-Man branded jars at the store TODAY and get $4 off The Amazing Spider-Man Blu-rayTM/DVD Combo Pack coming out on November 9th! Remember, with great peanut butter comes great responsibility.

www.coupons.com

17620372.gif

$3.00 OFF
Twentieth Century Fox
Miracle on 34th Street on Blu-ray™

17620369.gif

$3.00 OFF
Twentieth Century Fox
The Sound of Music Blu-ray™ + DVD

17620368.gif

$3.00 OFF
Twentieth Century Fox
Home Alone on Blu-ray™

17620370.gif

$3.00 OFF
Twentieth Century Fox
Alvin and The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel on Blu-ray™ + DVD+ Digital

[quote name='fight_the_youth']This was posted on Skippy's facebook page

the coupon is a peely on the jars of peanut butter

Skippy Peanut Butter

WHO LOVES SPIDER-MAN? Purchase our limited edition Amazing Spider-Man branded jars at the store TODAY and get $4 off The Amazing Spider-Man Blu-rayTM/DVD Combo Pack coming out on November 9th! Remember, with great peanut butter comes great responsibility.

[/QUOTE]
The specially marked jars are in the cardboard display stand at walmart. I tried to get the coupon to work at a self scanner but it would not work without the PB being in the same transaction. (that info goes out to those talking about peeling the coupon off and not buying the PB. I'm not the moral police, just throwing it out there)

No coupon caused me to not buy Brave. It wasn't my cup of tea but felt like I should get since we collect Disney titles. I guess I will try for it during BF

There are two more rebates for Brave. One is a $5 from a turkey meat company and the other is $3. Will try to post links later.

[quote name='jdawgg76']There are two more rebates for Brave. One is a $5 from a turkey meat company and the other is $3. Will try to post links later.[/QUOTE]
cool, thanks

[quote name='jdawgg76']There are two more rebates for Brave. One is a $5 from a turkey meat company and the other is $3. Will try to post links later.[/QUOTE]$5 rebate from Shadybrook Farms for purchase of turkey products from them and Brave (on separate purchases):
http://www.shadybrookfarms.com/assets/pdf/BraveRebate.pdf

Items sold by Shadybrook Farms:
http://www.shadybrookfarms.com/Products.aspx

$5 rebate from Honeysuckle White for purchase of turkey products from them and Brave (on separate purchases):
http://www.honeysucklewhite.com/assets/pdf/BraveRebate.pdf

Items sold by Honeysuckle White:
http://www.honeysucklewhite.com/Products.aspx

I think Honeysuckle White and Shadybrook Farms are the same company since their packaging looks almost identical.

Some other ones:
$4 rebate from Pillsbury when you buy E. T. on BD or DVD and 1 package of Pillsbury Holiday Shapes cookies (separate purchases):
http://www.etonbluray.com/offer/

$5 rebate when you buy Cinderella on BD and two packages of Pillsbury Disney Holiday Cookies (separate purchases):
http://pillsburyprincesspromo.com/

[quote name='Mako1215']I still need to buy E.T, Cinderella, and Brave.... I'm hoping for a BF sale.[/QUOTE]

Brave is $9 on BF

Cinderella is $16.99 at BB this week

For those wanting to print off 2 more coupons here is best buys link
Save $5 On "Santa Paws 2: The Santa Pups" On Blu-ray™ Combo Pack or DVD

[quote name='DNukem170']I am guessing that can't be used for the regular Blu-ray, huh?[/QUOTE]

I have had luck with Target taking them regardless of which combo pack i've bought, but best buy tends to be more picky.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']Yeah, this is a terrible coupon for me. 5 Discs is overkill. I just want the Blu-Ray and DVD. Is that so damn hard?![/QUOTE]

Apparently it's not as hard as a quick search on almost any e-retailer that sells blu-rays.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']But I'd like a $5 coupon off of that.[/QUOTE]

Just try using the coupon on the dvd bluray pack at target, you shouldn't run into any issues.

December Coupons.com coupons are up...

• $5.00 off Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked on DVD or Blu-ray™
  • $5.00 off We Bought A Zoo on DVD or Blu-ray™
  • $5.00 off Mirror Mirror on DVD or Blu-ray™
  • $5.00 off The Three Stooges: The Movie on DVD or Blu-ray™
  • $3.00 off Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader on Blu-ray™+DVD+Digital
  • $3.00 off Rio on Blu-ray™ + DVD + Digital Copy
  • $3.00 off Ramona and Beezus on Blu-ray™ + DVD + Digital Copy
  • $3.00 off Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules on Blu-ray™ + DVD + Digital Copy

$3 off Chilly Christmas DVD on coupons.com sorry miss this when I last posted.
http://www.coupons.com/coupons/?pid=15493&nid=10&zid=yn07&plid=ESCRSS3024&crid=GN201211-n3&varb=52&cid=17629090&afsrc=1
Didn't See these posted here either sorry no quick link but they are all on coupons.com under home entertainment.
$5 off Magic City or Spartacus Vengeance DVD or Blu-ray™
$6 off Disney Channel with purchase of LET IT SHINE DVD + Digital Copy + Soundtrack or any one other select Disney Channel DVD

Coupons.com under Home Entertainment some new coupons
$5 off with purchase of Tigger Movie Bounce-a-rrrific Special Edition Blu-ray™ or DVD Combo Pack
$6 off Jake and the Never Land Pirates: Jake Saves Bucky DVD & Digital Copy And Any Other One (1) Select Disney Junior DVD.
$6 off DOC MCSTUFFINS: FRIENDSHIP IS THE BEST MEDICINE DVD + Digital Copy and any one (1) other Disney Junior DVD.

Enjoy.

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']December Coupons.com coupons are up...

• $5.00 off Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked on DVD or Blu-ray™
  • $5.00 off We Bought A Zoo on DVD or Blu-ray™
  • $5.00 off Mirror Mirror on DVD or Blu-ray™
  • $5.00 off The Three Stooges: The Movie on DVD or Blu-ray™
  • $3.00 off Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader on Blu-ray™+DVD+Digital
  • $3.00 off Rio on Blu-ray™ + DVD + Digital Copy
  • $3.00 off Ramona and Beezus on Blu-ray™ + DVD + Digital Copy
  • $3.00 off Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules on Blu-ray™ + DVD + Digital Copy
[/QUOTE]

Last night I noticed Chipwrecked DVD "temorary price" of $9.99 at Target - $5 makes it $5...

bread's done
Back