Blu-ray and DVD coupons and rebates wiki 2012

Animal7390

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Blu-Ray/DVD Coupons and Rebates Thread

[SIZE=+2]WE DO NOT HAVE PDFS OF THE COUPON PRINTING COUPONS, THE COUPONS ARE INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED[/SIZE]

Please keep trade and other off topic chatter to a minimum. It is healthy and unless it gets out of hand or really off topic or in a direction that is heading towards fraud or illegal actions, please do not worry.

The Disney Movie Rewards site has changed, the coupon printing is now associated with your account, printing 2 times per account is now the limit, as well as per computer. This was tested at the end of the Toy Story craze a while back. If you know someone else with an account, see if you can have them print their extra coupons if you need them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Coupon Websites

Disney Movie Rewards: (most popular)
Need to login to access coupons; also requires Coupon Printer program (prompts you for download upon accessing coupon)

Coupons.com:
Entertainment or Home Entertainment (left side of the page) – No login required.

Red Plum:
Coupons occasionally pop up here

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Active and Available Coupons

$2 off "The Crow" on Blu-Ray / $3 off "The Dead" on DVD or Blu-Ray
http://www.coupons.com/coupons/Home-Entertainment-Coupons-5478/

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hbk1313']Anyone seen the Disney peelies? I did not see them at Target and my local Walmart had not gotten the movies in yet.[/QUOTE]

My local Walmart (NH) had the peelies. Best Buy did not have them.

www.coupons.com

17413068.gif

$5.00 Off
THE PIRATES! BAND OF MISFITS
THE PIRATES! BAND OF MISFITS on Blu-ray 3D™ Combo Pack or Blu-ray™ Combo Pack

Is anyone else having a problem clipping the USA version of the Greys anatomy coupon? It is only showing the canada one. and It;s not like I've tried to print it and it wont allow me anymore, it is strictly not even showing the USA version at all, just the canadian one.

looks like disney might give us a coupon for Avengers.

theavengerscoupon.com

Showing up as owned by Disney.

im hoping for a coupon for avengers but as it stands, it doesnt redirect to the website which is the good sign, and has been registered since 4/2011

How much was the avengers coupon from amazon for? I clipped the coupon and placed my order but cannot for the life of me find the discount. Just trying to plan out if it will be best to get it from there or elsewhere.

[quote name='shadowkast']how much was the avengers coupon from amazon for? I clipped the coupon and placed my order but cannot for the life of me find the discount. Just trying to plan out if it will be best to get it from there or elsewhere.[/quote]

$5

[quote name='Animal7390']i dont think there will be an avengers coupon[/QUOTE]

I hope you are wrong but I know you are right.

Cindi is live now.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Oooh $10 saving![/QUOTE]

I wish, it says don't double and I know my BB would be very strict about it.

I remember back in the day when DMR did the retail coupons and it had the retailer logo on the coupon...good old days. :)

I mean it has the logo on the middle of the page but yeah clearly says do not double...sigh.

[quote name='Jodou']2012 and people still think the small print matters lol.[/QUOTE]

But unfortunately I just printed both coupons and there is no difference between the best buy link one and the regular.

[quote name='Jodou']2012 and people still think the small print matters lol.[/QUOTE]

Apparently you must be lucky and shop at places where the people don't how to read or just don't care. ;):D

I wish I was that lucky. At my WM and BB they get their magnifying glass and look at every little detail.

[quote name='skate4music']But unfortunately I just printed both coupons and there is no difference between the best buy link one and the regular.[/QUOTE]
Well yeah, they've been doing that for a long time now. I was just saying manu. coupons have stacked just fine with other promotions, despite the fine print.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Oooh $10 saving![/QUOTE]

Super YMMV, but I was able to get $10 off between the DMR and the Best Buy specific one.

[quote name='Scorch']Super YMMV, but I was able to get $10 off between the DMR and the Best Buy specific one.[/QUOTE]Nicely done, though yes, it's super YMMV.

Do the coupons look identical or are they different enough looking that it's not obvious they're the same coupon?

[quote name='shrike4242']Nicely done, though yes, it's super YMMV.

Do the coupons look identical or are they different enough looking that it's not obvious they're the same coupon?[/QUOTE]

Identical but I *think* the barcodes are different. It had to be manually put in.

Now all you need to do is go back Sunday for another $5 off with U&S lol. That's what I'll be trying for since I forgot you get a free plush right now and didn't want to miss out. YMMV but I got it free without buying the diamond edition to boot.

Well, I derped yesterday and forgot to go back heh. Looks like we're not getting a coupon for Great Mouse Detective either to boot. :(

www.coupons.com

17593093.gif

$5.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
Alien Anthology on Blu-ray™

17593094.gif

$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
The Denzel Washington Film Collection (Redeem at Walmart)

17593098.gif

$2.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
Predators on Blu-ray™

17593099.gif

$2.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
Black Swan on Blu-ray™

17593390.gif

$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
The Liam Neeson Film Collection on DVD (Redeem at Walmart)

17593101.gif

$2.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
Child's Play on Blu-ray™

17593100.gif

$2.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
Misery on Blu-ray™

www.coupons.com

17546073.gif

$5.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
Chronicle on Blu-ray™ or DVD

17546068.gif

$5.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
Shark Night on Blu-ray™ or DVD

17595091.gif

$5.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
Prometheus on Blu-ray™ or DVD

17546072.gif

$5.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
The Raven on Blu-ray™ or DVD

51HE-QjIJ0L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

There is a $5 coupon for pre-ordering The Odd Life of Timothy Green on Amazon (link)
Right now, $22.xx after coupon

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fight_the_youth']www.coupons.com

17413068.gif

$5.00 Off
THE PIRATES! BAND OF MISFITS
THE PIRATES! BAND OF MISFITS on Blu-ray 3D™ Combo Pack or Blu-ray™ Combo Pack[/QUOTE]

Damn, this one still isn't out there (even though it doesn't expire until the 28th.) I wanted to combine it with the Best Buy trade in today.

Oh, well. That's what I get for not paying attention to when the coupons come out.

bread's done
Back