Blu-ray and DVD coupons and rebates wiki 2012

Animal7390

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Blu-Ray/DVD Coupons and Rebates Thread

[SIZE=+2]WE DO NOT HAVE PDFS OF THE COUPON PRINTING COUPONS, THE COUPONS ARE INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED[/SIZE]

Please keep trade and other off topic chatter to a minimum. It is healthy and unless it gets out of hand or really off topic or in a direction that is heading towards fraud or illegal actions, please do not worry.

The Disney Movie Rewards site has changed, the coupon printing is now associated with your account, printing 2 times per account is now the limit, as well as per computer. This was tested at the end of the Toy Story craze a while back. If you know someone else with an account, see if you can have them print their extra coupons if you need them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Coupon Websites

Disney Movie Rewards: (most popular)
Need to login to access coupons; also requires Coupon Printer program (prompts you for download upon accessing coupon)

Coupons.com:
Entertainment or Home Entertainment (left side of the page) – No login required.

Red Plum:
Coupons occasionally pop up here

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Active and Available Coupons

$2 off "The Crow" on Blu-Ray / $3 off "The Dead" on DVD or Blu-Ray
http://www.coupons.com/coupons/Home-Entertainment-Coupons-5478/

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jdawgg76']Mine's 6-3 as well. I hope to use this and an upgrade coupon at BB to get Major League for $1.99.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gojiboy']Just printed out 2 coupons, looking forward to more $1.99 blu-rays. :D[/QUOTE]

What movies have you been using these on? I assume a $9.99 movie with this coupon and $5 U&S...

[quote name='WV Matsui']Major League is Paramount....[/QUOTE]Doh!

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']What movies have you been using these on? I assume a $9.99 movie with this coupon and $5 U&S...[/QUOTE]There's a good list of 9.99 brs in the upgrade thread. You'll just have to find the universal movies.

Can someone help me with the universal 100th code coupon printer?

I have two codes. I will give you one if you redeem mine and do I print to PDF and email me the coupon PDF. Neither my wife nor I can install the coupon printer on our computers :(

PM me of you can help!

[quote name='shrike4242']$10 coupon on Season 1 (only season, since it was cancelled) of The River on DVD (no BD available):

http://www.abctvondvdcoupon.com/

Not live yet, though it's $18.99 at Best Buy when it releases, so it'll be $8.99 on release day next Tuesday.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=321360[/QUOTE]
Awesome! Strangely fast turnaround onto DVD for a show that just got cancelled. Maybe ABC Studios is judging interest in the show to see if it would be worth it to continue talks with Netflix about moving the show there for new episodes? Seems like those talks stalled out though.

Is there going to be NO blu-ray version? If not, I'll go ahead and get the DVD set and support the show, especially at that price. It was ok at first, but got really really good the last three or four episodes. Thanks for the heads up and I highly recommend this show!

Commentary on the pilot, commentary on the finale, 18 minute featurette, and 16 minutes of deleted scenes. It had horrible ratings, I would say the chance of a blu-ray are mostly non-existent.

Toys R Us has 2 preorder deals.
If you preorder Cinderella or some Tinker Bell movie on Blu Ray you pay $5 down and get $10 off any Disney BluRay $19.99 and up.
They didnt have any of the 3 Studio Ghibli movies that came out. But this may be good to keep in mind because it could make for some good deals on other movies.
Also in the past with there preorders I have never had any issues getting the $5 refunded if there movie wasn't as cheap as elsewhere.

I Don't know if you guys are signed up for Target Mobile Coupons but there is a $2 off coupon for Chronicle and This Means War and they expire on 5/25/12. Wish I would seen this earlier, I already bought Chronicle! You can get the text alerts by texting OFFERS to 827438.

Speaking of the three Ghibli movies, were there any other deals on these three titles besides the TRU pre-order deal?

Not live yet but this appears to be the link for John Carter
also not sure if it will be for the standard blu-ray or the 3d blu-ray
www.johncartercoupon.com

35763_large.jpg

34573_large.jpg

Has anybody seen what the price for "John Carter" will be at TRU? I'm thinking it might be possible to stack this coupon with the "Cinderella" pre-order $10 off coupon...

The Tigger Movie has a $8 coupon on Amazon.com for the Blu-Ray versions. Like some past Disney releases, it's coming in both Blu-Ray packaging and DVD packaging, though it's a two-disc BD/DVD combo pack.

Price on Amazon is currently $35.99, so it's $27.99 AC at the moment.

Links:
Blu-Ray packaging
DVD packaging

[quote name='shrike4242']Holy crap, I'm going to go broke with all the Disney coupons on Amazon. :shock:[/QUOTE]

it's crazy! we've never had this many coupons all in one day like this before.

and are the release dates accurate? if so, Rescuers/Pocahontas/LatT2/Aristocats all come out on August 21st?

I can't decide whether I should pre-order The Tigger Movie or not. I enjoyed the last Winnie the Pooh movie but this previous entry doesn't look as exciting, especially for the price. Would anyone like to give their opinion?

Latest adds from www.coupons.com

17370138.gif

$5.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
The Tree of Life on Blu-ray™

17370136.gif

$5.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
The Big Year on Blu-ray™ or DVD

17370137.gif

$5.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
Rise of the Planet of the Apes on Blu-ray™ or DVD

17370135.gif

$5.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
In Time on Blu-ray™ or DVD

www.coupons.com

17373042.gif

$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
Thin Ice Blu-ray™ or DVD

17373360.gif

$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
In The Name of the King 2, Behind Enemy Lines 2 or 3, or Street Kings 2 on DVD

17350150.gif

$3.00 Off
Apollo 18
Apollo 18 DVD or Blu-ray™

http://abctvondvdcoupon.com/

17334171.gif

SAVE $10.00
GCB Season 1
with purchase of GCB: The Complete First Season on DVD

17334174.gif

SAVE $10.00
MISSING Season 1
with purchase of MISSING: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON on DVD.

17334179.gif

SAVE $10.00
SCANDAL Season 1
with purchase of SCANDAL: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON on DVD

17348010.gif

SAVE $10.00
Happy Endings Season 1
with purchase of HAPPY ENDINGS: The Complete First Season on DVD

[quote name='jling84']Have the disney coupons been taken away on Amazon? I'm not seeing them.[/QUOTE]

Yes, they were only up until 6/7.

Recently added from www.coupons.com

17377177.gif

$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
John Wayne Film Collection on DVD

17377183.gif

$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
Valkyrie on Blu-ray™
17377179.gif

$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
Die Hard Collection on Blu-ray™
17377180.gif

$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
Alien Anthology on Blu-ray™
17377182.gif

$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
Predator on Blu-ray™
17377178.gif

$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
Man on Fire on Blu-ray™
17378040.gif

$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
X-Men Trilogy on Blu-ray™
17377184.gif

$3.00 Off
Twentieth Century Fox
City Slickers on Blu-ray™

Any sign of a coupon for The Rescuers? Tried brute forcing a URL to find it but no luck. Getting a little anxious with my Amazon order only two weeks away.

Just got a Target Mobile Coupon to my cell phone and it has a $5 off Blu Ray Set of Boardwalk Empire Season 1, Game of Thrones Season 1, True Blood Season 4, or Entourage Season 8.

http://www.abctvondvdcoupon.com/

17417186.gif

SAVE $10.00
ABC TV ON DVD
with purchase of REVENGE: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON on DVD (GOOD IN U.S.A.)

Also certain new Disney movies this coming Tuesday 8-21 will have a peel off coupon for 10 dollars off when you buy two. Not sure if this can be combined with the deal Best Buy is doing. If so that's 20 dollars off two movies.

786936820652;size=m2

786936813029;size=m2

786936818680;size=m2

786936820775;size=m2

786936822823;size=m2

786936827057;size=m2

Anyone seen the Disney peelies? I did not see them at Target and my local Walmart had not gotten the movies in yet.

[quote name='hbk1313']Anyone seen the Disney peelies? I did not see them at Target and my local Walmart had not gotten the movies in yet.[/QUOTE]
More people can't find them than can, so it's YMMV. Might be regional but nobody really knows.

bread's done
Back