Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest Edition Now at International Retailers for Preorder

aTaRiFrEaK223

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Not really a deal, but it is sold out everywhere else.

Xbox 360
http://www.frys.com/product/7190922?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG DEAD

PS3
http://www.frys.com/product/7190972?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG DEAD

PC
http://www.frys.com/product/7191002?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG DEAD

Play Asia (US starting soon, Asia Version Available)
http://www.play-asia.com/paOScore/1...+2+(Ultimate+Loot+Chest+Limited+Edition).html

Edit: Also Amazon.de ships to the US. I bought my Sonic Generations Collector's Edition from them. Not sure if 360 will be region free, but PS3 is so I'll post a link to that.

http://www.amazon.de/2K-Games-Borde...8E14/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1342480565&sr=8-4 DEAD

http://www.amazon.it/Borderlands-Ul...DE/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1347412908&sr=8-15 Game Region Free NEW

It's listed as 129 Euros, but they take the Italian tax off when shipping to the US, so it comes out to 109 Euros for the game and 10 Euros for shipping. So 117 Euros for the game shipped which is $150.xx. Only a few cents more than the US version!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes! Maybe everyone who's shipped was a different method?

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial]Order Date:[/FONT] [FONT=Helvetica, Arial]SEP 18, 2012 06:54 AM[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial]Ship Method:[/FONT] [FONT=Helvetica, Arial] United Parcel Service[/FONT]Idid choose 2 day shipping. Thanks for saying you're not worried, Youngnoble. That makes me a tiny bit less stressed out about this :)

[quote name='nibbs159']Yes! Maybe everyone who's shipped was a different method?

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial]Order Date:[/FONT] [FONT=Helvetica, Arial]SEP 18, 2012 06:54 AM[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial]Ship Method:[/FONT] [FONT=Helvetica, Arial] United Parcel Service[/FONT]Idid choose 2 day shipping. Thanks for saying you're not worried, Youngnoble. That makes me a tiny bit less stressed out about this :)[/QUOTE]
I've never used frys before. Is there a way to check which method of shipping you picked? I know I picked UPS but beyond that I can't remember (was sorta in a hurry and just woke up...)

Mine shipped from KC, MO but UPS told me it should arrive tomorrow, even though I selected Ground, isnt that weird. She said there is no information (delivery date, weight, size) because it shipped canned with other items. Can anyone explain canned? Does she mean a large shipping Canister? Didnt know UPS did that.

You can figure it out based on the shipping and handling charge.

Standard shipping was ~10 i believe
2nd day was [FONT=Helvetica, Arial]$21.84
Overnight was ~32 i believe
[/FONT]

Just received mine from Amazon - bobblehead is in tact!

Definitely digging the fact that Gearbox included a certificate of "Authenticity" with this edition...makes it actually feel a bit limited :p

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Just received mine from Amazon - bobblehead is in tact!

Definitely digging the fact that Gearbox included a certificate of "Authenticity" with this edition...makes it actually feel a bit limited :p[/QUOTE]

They included a CoA with Duke Nukem Forever Balls of Steel too, unfortunately.

[quote name='nibbs159']You can figure it out based on the shipping and handling charge.

[/FONT][/QUOTE]

$11.54 for Ground, I originally ordered 2-day, $21.84 but my order with credit card glitched because I moved since pre-ordering and when it was reentered they rep screwed up and did Ground $11.54 and couldnt change without cancelling my order. btw norcal address, home of frys.

I like hearing these are coming from Kansas City. Maybe I'll get my "Ultra Saver" copy fairly quickly. (Central IL over here...)

[quote name='EdgeCrusher36']They included a CoA with Duke Nukem Forever Balls of Steel too, unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

True, it's unfortunate that game wasn't worthy of anything but Bargain Bin status :p

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Just received mine from Amazon - bobblehead is in tact!

Definitely digging the fact that Gearbox included a certificate of "Authenticity" with this edition...makes it actually feel a bit limited :p[/QUOTE]

How did the outer box look?

[quote name='El Toro Fuerte']I must've checked my Frys order about 1000 times today and still no change from this morning. Still Processing.[/QUOTE]

me too =[

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Spotless. Whoever packaged it went crazy with the bubble wrap. :D[/QUOTE]

What? Bubble wrap or air packets? I have never had a video game from amazon come wrapped in bubble wrap unless the manufacturer sent it that way like MGS HD LE.

Just got an email from J&R saying my ULC shipped. I was bummed when my Buy.com order was cancelled and actually was kind of glad after seeing the unboxing video but I'm glad J&R came through. I'm still waiting for my Amazon Vault Hunter's to ship which I ordered cuz my Buy.com order was cancelled.

I'll wait to jump up for joy until I actually receive the ULC. I'm kind of bummed I'll have to open it to see if I got the bobble head as people have reported it missing.

[quote name='Gideon68']Just got an email from J&R saying my ULC shipped. I was bummed when my Buy.com order was cancelled and actually was kind of glad after seeing the unboxing video but I'm glad J&R came through. I'm still waiting for my Amazon Vault Hunter's to ship which I ordered cuz my Buy.com order was cancelled.

I'll wait to jump up for joy until I actually receive the ULC. I'm kind of bummed I'll have to open it to see if I got the bobble head as people have reported it missing.[/QUOTE]

B..but they're closed today. You know, for the Jewish Holiday...

Seriously what in the fuck.

[quote name='Gideon68']Just got an email from J&R saying my ULC shipped. I was bummed when my Buy.com order was cancelled and actually was kind of glad after seeing the unboxing video but I'm glad J&R came through. I'm still waiting for my Amazon Vault Hunter's to ship which I ordered cuz my Buy.com order was cancelled.

I'll wait to jump up for joy until I actually receive the ULC. I'm kind of bummed I'll have to open it to see if I got the bobble head as people have reported it missing.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='nemesis-kidd']Just received a shipping email with UPS Tracking info from J&R as well.
Wow, cannot believe they actually came through![/QUOTE]

When did you place your J&R orders? I'm still waiting for any update on mine =(

[quote name='xanchui']When did you place your J&R orders? I'm still waiting for any update on mine =([/QUOTE]

Mine (with no update yet due to the Jewish Holiday) was placed June 4th.

Edit: The CS rep that emailed me was obviously not aware my order was online since it says this on their site: Our NYC Park Row Stores will be closed Sept. 17 & 18. Web and phone orders will be unaffected.

So everyone should be getting a shipping notice soon I imagine.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Mine (with no update yet due to the Jewish Holiday) was placed June 4th.

Edit: The CS rep that emailed me was obviously not aware my order was online since it says this on their site: Our NYC Park Row Stores will be closed Sept. 17 & 18. Web and phone orders will be unaffected.

So everyone should be getting a shipping notice soon I imagine.[/QUOTE]

My order was on June 3rd and no update yet either.

[quote name='nibbs159']You can figure it out based on the shipping and handling charge.

[/FONT][/QUOTE]
Hmmmm mine was $14 so I guess that means standard shipping...

Just got my ULC from Amazon. Bobble head is there, but the cloth map isn't. -_-

Still waiting on my premier club code from Amazon.

[quote name='xanchui']When did you place your J&R orders? I'm still waiting for any update on mine =([/QUOTE]

My email order confirmation is dated June 4.

did you get the PS3, Xbox or PC? my PS3 order from 6/3 still not shipped.

[quote name='Gideon68']My email order confirmation is dated June 4.[/QUOTE]

Ordered two from frys this morning at 7:59 am edt. Anyone order after this get a shipping email? Mine still says in process. Still cant believe that I preordered this back in June of this year and my order was cancelled, yet they release a few copies this morning... nice frys.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Ordered two from frys this morning at 7:59 am edt. Anyone order after this get a shipping email? Mine still says in process. Still cant believe that I preordered this back in June of this year and my order was cancelled, yet they release a few copies this morning... nice frys.[/QUOTE]

Same, some people have gotten shipping notices, but I havn't either.

WTH is up with quality assurance on a lot of these ULCs? Some missing bobbleheads and the box, now some missing the cloth map too? Guess we all have to open up the box to find out even though the plan was to keep it sealed. Hope Gearbox will help those out that are missing items.

I sold one of these months ago on Ebay. It shipped today, what is the usual policy on grievances on ebay and paypal.

Paypal is like 45 days and Ebay is like 30 correct?

This transaction is so old that we cant even leave feedback on it.

[quote name='merchie89']I sold one of these months ago on Ebay. It shipped today, what is the usual policy on grievances on ebay and paypal.

Paypal is like 45 days and Ebay is like 30 correct?

This transaction is so old that we cant even leave feedback on it.[/QUOTE]

A buyer has buyer protection through both PayPal and eBay for 45 days after payment is made. You can leave feedback up to 60 days after payment is made. If your buyer funded the transaction with a credit card he can open a chargeback at any time.

^
thats what I thought. I have tried messaging him twice in the past two weeks, and no response came and I just sent him a direct email tonight.

So pissed, received my order from Amazon today that i ordered day 1 only to open it and find out its the 360 version and not the PS3 Version that I ordered, they even sent me the PS3 Premier Code yesterday. fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu

[quote name='Layd Dly']So pissed, received my order from Amazon today that i ordered day 1 only to open it and find out its the 360 version and not the PS3 Version that I ordered, they even sent me the PS3 Premier Code yesterday. fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu[/QUOTE]

Willing to sell...possibly? :)

Wow.... J&R Shipped my PS3 copy. Canceled Amazon.it order. Ordered really late (I thought) on the J&R deal on Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 11:09 PM CST. Awesome.

[quote name='Rig']I just got an email from Fry's with my Premiere Club DLC code![/QUOTE]

Woah, woah, woah. You got a DLC code from FRY'S? I was totaly not expecting that. Even when I mentioned it a previous post, I though it was just asking for too much.

Got my shipping notice from JR.com. Had ordered one of each for PS3/Xbox on June 4th. Kind of surprised they came through. Especially on a Jewish Holiday.

[quote name='Illmatic73']Willing to sell...possibly? :)[/QUOTE]

Nope because at worst I will keep it, but i really wanted the PS3 version since i Platinumed the 1st one on PS3 :bouncy:

[quote name='Drowningshrimp']Woah, woah, woah. You got a DLC code from FRY'S? I was totaly not expecting that. Even when I mentioned it a previous post, I though it was just asking for too much.[/QUOTE]

Received it at 5:26 PM CDT:

From [email protected]

Dear Frys.com valued customer,

We are pleased to inform you that your Premiere Club Code for the XBOX 360 Borderlands 2 Collector's Edition is in! Included in this email you will find your Borderlands 2 Premier Club code (s) as well as the instructions on how to use them.

Enjoy!

Your Borderlands 2 Premiere Club code is: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

Xbox LIVE Code Redemption Instructions
-
Existing Xbox LIVE® members. Sign In to your profile and follow these steps:
1. Press the (Xbox) button on your controller.
2. Navigate to the Marketplace tab.
3. Select Redeem Code. Enter your code. Enjoy!

Not an Xbox LIVE member? Follow these steps to join Xbox LIVE first:
1. Press the (Xbox) button on your controller.
2. Select Create Profile. Follow on-screen instructions to choose your Profile name & avatar.
3. Select Join Xbox LIVE. Follow on-screen instructions to setup your Xbox LIVE
account.
4. Continue with redemption instructions for Existing Xbox LIVE Members.

Upon successful install of the update, any new character will now have the Vault Hunter’s Relic, Gearbox Gun Pack, and a
Golden Key in their inventory. You may equip the Relic at Level 1, the Golden Key can be used on the Golden Chest in the
Sanctuary for a chance for a random rare item. The guns equipped at level 1 can be sold when you find one of the Bazillion
better ones as you play.
-
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance
Sincerely,
Stephanie B.
Customer Service Associate

Ugh, I'm loosing hope on my Frys order this morning. Ordered it at 7:05 AM this morning and it's just stuck at Still Processing....

Credit card is authorized for the purchase also.. :(

So I received mine from Amazon and I think someone that put this stuff together really screwed up since they gave another copy of that small Hammerlock journal. Thank you and sorry who didn't get their copy. and no, I am not going to sale it. One is going into storage. Going to be playing the game now

[quote name='El Toro Fuerte']Ugh, I'm loosing hope on my Frys order this morning. Ordered it at 7:05 AM this morning and it's just stuck at Still Processing....

Credit card is authorized for the purchase also.. :([/QUOTE]

I'm still waiting for a tracking number but my order status is Order Fulfilled. I chose standard shipping so I guess the tracking number will be provided later tonight because my order indicates it was/is shipped today.

I'm trying to stay optimistic. Did you upgrade the shipping? Their shipping page says you have until 6pm for your order to ship same day with standard shipping; 8pm for 2nd day and overnight. So I'm hoping they have a couple different pickups throughout the day and the priority stuff actually gets picked up later. That is my hope. I'll be bummed if i'm missing the Toys R Us deal waiting for this to work out.

Just received email that JR shipped mine as well!!! Ordered June 4th but I always shop with them and they are always very good!!

bread's done
Back