Buy a Xbox 360 Arcade, Get $100 Credit: Deal Extended to Those Who Cancelled

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
UPDATE: Emails are going out to those who cancelled their previous order:
[quote name='Tardcore']Hello from Amazon.com.

We noticed you cancelled your order# XXXXXXX originally placed during the Lightning Deal promotion for the Xbox 360 Arcade console on November 7, 2009. If you cancelled your order due to problems with the promotion, we want to make sure you can take advantage of this deal if you're still interested.

If you order an Xbox 360 Arcade Console by 11:59pm PT on November 14, your order will qualify you for the $100 promotional code. The $100 promotional code does not apply to the purchase of the Xbox 360 Arcade itself, but is valid for a qualifying future purchase. The offer is limit one per household and is not transferable.

To order the console, go to the product’s detail page listed below, add it to your cart for $199.99, and check out as normal. Please note, Amazon.com must be the seller in order for you to qualify for the promotion.

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Arcade/dp/B0029MAXS6

Your promotional code will be sent to you via e-mail (along with instructions for use) seven (7) business days after the qualifying order has shipped.

For additional details of the promotion, please see the following page:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?docId=1000450541

We're sorry for any inconvenience and hope to see you again soon.
Sincerely,

Customer Service Department
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com[/QUOTE]

[IMG-R=5198]8415[/IMG-R]Today at 9AM and 3PM EST, Amazon matches Walmart's Xbox 360 Arcade promotion with these two Lightning Deals...which will sell out faster than lightning.

iconxbox360.gif
Buy a Xbox 360 Arcade, Get $100 Credit - 9AM & 3PM EST Amazon Lightning Deals

Last edited by a moderator:
Smooth and easy. My Wal-Mart didn't have a single 360 available (said the truck didn't arrive, and that the sale would occur Sunday morning instead). Glad I don't have to go back out there.

Got one!

[quote name='Tardcore']Got one. When will we receive the Amazon credit?[/QUOTE]

It shows 7 days after it ships you will get the promo code.

2 minutes down and 0% claimed. Is this essentially an unlimited deal?

Edit: 30 seconds later 63% claimed. Must have been lag in the system.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sunnysky']ALSO, the code is no good after this year.

And you will be sent the code I think 7 days after your order has shipped. Which could be a couple weeks if you use free shipping.
So make sure you want to spend $100 in Decmeber. Not too tough for most people at this time of the year.[/QUOTE]

source? I think that only applies to video game credit.

All my previous credits worked on this, so I got $25 off. Score :D

wow and all gone now., guess i'll solve any optical audio woes later.

Sweet! Got one, no need for Wally-World now.

Grats to everyone that got their claim. Heading to bed now.

For the rest of you, I wish you best of luck in less than 6 hours. ^_^

I'm confused. In my cart it shows up with the special price, but when I go to check out it comes up as the full price. I'm not gonna order it if I'll be screwed out of the credit.

Enter text here.Item(s) Subtotal: $199.99
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Promotion Applied: -$30.00
Lightning Deal: -$0.01 -----
Total Before Tax: $169.98
Estimated Tax: $0.00
---- Grand Total: $169.98

SCORE!!! I LOVE CAG and AMAZON FOR TAKING MEH MONEIES!!

had one in my cart for giggles - but decided that $200 in an economy is better placed elsewhere for now... considering my backlog of ps3/pc games =P ur welcome to whoever got a hold of the one I released to the wild! =)

got one and i wasn't even logged in, had to sign in, and failed typing my password twice. Suprised I still ended up getting one :)

lol, I could have bought one as I put it into my cart but then decided nah...

That was fast though, haha. I guess I was wrong that shit went out like in 1-2 minutes

[quote name='Zoglog']source? I think that only applies to video game credit.

All my previous credits worked on this, so I got $25 off. Score :D

wow and all gone now., guess i'll solve any optical audio woes later.[/QUOTE]

damn it zoglog read the fine print

I almost bought one but decided against it. I hardly shop on Amazon so I'd have little use for $100 credit.

& I was wrong, there's more

go go go gogo go go gogo go go gogo go go gogo go go gogo go go gogo go go gogo go go gogo go go gogo go go gogo go go gogo go go gogo go go gogo go go gogo go go gogo go go gogo go go gogo go go go

[quote name='BingoBrown']2 minutes down and 0% claimed. Is this essentially an unlimited deal?

Edit: 30 seconds later 63% claimed. Must have been lag in the system.[/QUOTE]

It was 100% Claimed at 1:56.

Wow, sold out. Well I got in. Thanks for the post, Cheapy. I went to bed with every intention of fighting the crowd at Wallyworld, but knew I should wake up a few minutes early to check for this deal. Couldn't be happier.

I gots! Can't believe it. And no trip to Walmart, although I could probably use a few more $100 360s for system linkage.

[quote name='yokofox33']I'm confused. In my cart it shows up with the special price, but when I go to check out it comes up as the full price. I'm not gonna order it if I'll be screwed out of the credit.[/QUOTE]
Check your order status. If it has this:
Item(s) Subtotal: $199.99
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Lightning Deal: -$0.01
-----
Total Before Tax: $199.98
Estimated Tax: $0.00
-----
Grand Total:
$199.98

then you got the deal. :D

stupid question

ok i may have added the xbox arcade before whih means it was probley in my cart before the sale but just to be sure, if it says ''Lightning Deal: -$0.01'' thats mean you got the $100 credit right??

bread's done
Back