n101500084_30019802_2380.jpg
giving it to her in a head stand in a movie theatre
n101500084_30019809_4514.jpg
giving it to her again

Me and my girlfriend playing Guitar Hero (with Gambit sleeping next to me):

Me and my girlfriend:

And me as Scorpion:

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']

Shinji Ikari Plugsuit Cosplay (Made it myself, photo taken about 10 minutes ago)

Thats me :).[/QUOTE]
Nice costume.

Hello all. I guess its safe....

Here's a pict of me and my beloved bf, music, almost 2 1/2 yrs ago

552829460_l.jpg

me and music again at a dance show :D

1309121113_l.jpg

me at a gig

l_d031431dd91036a6a4ee3576577baa7b.jpg

l_2db4c520689b84ceefeb38aed35495d6.jpg

Fake tan? Makeup? :rofl: what the fuck are you people talking about?

The sunglasses were just for that picture, all of us had them on in it, but obviously everyone got cropped out.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']

Shinji Ikari Plugsuit Cosplay (Made it myself, photo taken about 10 minutes ago)

Thats me :).[/QUOTE]Awesome, a pic of Shinji. I'm a fan of Shinji myself. I might cosplay one day, but I think people would think some black dude cosplaying would be too weird. :whistle2:(

n673572951_7670.jpg

Couple of comments... Alot of the pics were what I pictured most CAGs to look like... some diversity.The Mana Knight was the most suprising picture to me. I always pictured mykevirmn as some disgruntled, bald, 40 year old computer guy. That girl who posted a couple pages back was pretty cute (the one who also had pics on the bike.) Good stuff.

[quote name='mykevermin']
l_769b8271c5c74732f4cef7ba1615c459.jpg

Spoilerized so Hex doesn't blow a load (though I suppose neither manatees nor rhinos are technically "furry").[/quote]
I'd hit the one on the left. ;) I have to ask, what event required you to be wearing rollerskates... and a ref uniform... plus skirt... and posing with mascots?

[quote name='mykevermin']Just to clarify, in the middle.

EDIT: For TFN, my typical glare, a little softened (was at a wedding).
l_15a093ad83ab4898cb257a5438eb7a52.jpg

It's hard to be all scowlin' when you're around mascots, y'know.[/quote]
Did anyone else think of D-Fense from Falling Down? :lol: You ought pose with a shotgun and a dress shirt sometime.
20070302fallingdownwy0.jpg

I was a little off on the style of glasses, but other than age, I think Myke makes a good pissed-off-father-who-goes-on-a-rampage. :D

I'm considering posting my real picture on here but the problem is, I don't have any good ones on my computer. :whistle2:k Maybe I'll have to go outside and take one.

Also, if you want tits, music, I'm sure DemoMan could provide, if he's still around.

[quote name='Maklershed']Holy shit! Where did you get the gonzo shirt?!!! I want it![/QUOTE]

He probably got it off Ebay, that's where I got mine atleast.

Wow at mykes post.

So that's the picture of the guy who makes the best posts on CAG.

Nice. Totally the guy from Falling Down.

fuck you, suedehead.

;)

EDIT: Oh, I didn't see music's post. You may be right; but, if I'm going to be that guy, I'd at least prefer to have his eyeglass frames over my own. And I wouldn't dare wear a shortsleeve oxford. I'm not a fuckin' mormon.

[quote name='mykevermin']fuck you, suedehead.

;)

EDIT: Oh, I didn't see music's post. You may be right; but, if I'm going to be that guy, I'd at least prefer to have his eyeglass frames over my own. And I wouldn't dare wear a shortsleeve oxford. I'm not a fuckin' mormon.[/quote]

:D You oughta go as him for Halloween.

[quote name='musicnoteless']It's just eerie how both pictures have the same kind of semi scowl.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I dunno. I'm kind of in a jovial mood there (not showing, obviously) since it was a friends' wedding. I haven't seen Falling Down in over a decade, I think, but IIRC, Michael Douglas' character has this sort of general "what the fuck is the MATTER with you people?!?!?!?!?" attitude, right?

If that's the case, then it's not eerie. It's the natural result of cynicism. :lol:

You should see the photo taken right after I was born. I have the same furrowed brow.

[quote name='Ranger Rick']The Mana Knight was the most suprising picture to me. [/QUOTE]What did you picture me as? Did you think I was some pasty white kid or something. :p

[quote name='The Mana Knight']What did you picture me as? Did you think I was some pasty white kid or something. :p[/quote]

I believe that's what we all concured.

Read in Chad Warden's voice:

The Mana Knight was white before that Triple came out.

fucking Chad Warden.

And add me to the list of people who figured TMK was white. Although now that I think about it, when I was in the Marines, I knew a black guy who seems pretty similar to TMK. He would stay up in his barracks room all night playing RPGs on his PS2 and then proceed to fall asleep all during the day. I tried it one time and couldn't stand feeling tired all day.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']this thread is entirely sexually confusing... so who here is a plant?[/QUOTE] I thought men like you were usually called a fruit.

[quote name='Hex']I'd hit the one on the left. ;) I have to ask, what event required you to be wearing rollerskates... and a ref uniform... plus skirt... and posing with mascots? [/quote]

My money is on his roller derby endeavors.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']What did you picture me as? Did you think I was some pasty white kid or something. :p[/QUOTE]

I thought you would look like Steve Urkel.

[quote name='Brak']Read in Chad Warden's voice:

The Mana Knight was white before that Triple came out.[/QUOTE]Naw, I've always been black, but my friends in H.S. use to make fun of me because I didn't act black. They told me that I needed to take a shower to wash off my paint, and/or wear urban clothing like FUBU, Sean Jean, etc. to prove my race. They gave me a very hard time about it where I almost did something crazy to a few of them. That's one reason I tend to avoid people now, due to all the hardships I had with it growing up.
[quote name='ananag112']I thought you would look like Steve Urkel.[/QUOTE]If I saw an optometrist right now, I probably would, but I'm spending my money on video games instead of that (due to not having all that much $$$ right now). ;)
[quote name='Maklershed']In alphabetical order.[/QUOTE]I would alphabetize everyone's pic, if I get into it. I may do it one day.

Since I got my haircut today, I'll take a brand new pic when I get back to my apartment.

The picture I really wish I had on me was a picture with me sitting on a hot girl's lap, and us hugging. There's this one girl in my Physics class 3 years ago, who somewhat liked me (never in a serious relationship, since she had a boyfriend), told her friend to take a pic of us together. Too bad it was on her friend's cell phone, so I never got it. I bet that picture would have shocked every CAG member.

[quote name='Strell']You know when Sneaky goes into Hot Topic to buy patches, people think he works there.

And when he goes into Furry Hot Topic in his suit, people think he works there too.[/quote]

I knew that it's you in your avatar picture, very scary

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Naw, I've always been black, but my friends in H.S. use to make fun of me because I didn't act black. They told me that I needed to take a shower to wash off my paint, and/or wear urban clothing like FUBU, Sean Jean, etc. to prove my race. They gave me a very hard time about it where I almost did something crazy to a few of them. That's one reason I tend to avoid people now, due to all the hardships I had with it growing up.[/QUOTE]
Your friends were assholes.

[quote name='microbim']I knew that it's you in your avatar picture, very scary[/QUOTE]

I don't know who you are, but I like you already.

bread's done
Back