CAG FIGHT CLUB - Here comes a new challenger! (Organize ONLINE battles here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have both versions of SCIV. If only I didn't have to work...

SOULCALIBUR IV - 360
typeRJ [typeRJ] || CST

SOULCALIBUR IV - PS3
typeRJ [typeRJ] || CST

[quote name='Jest']Aw damn I missed Tekken action again... :(

Every night should be a fighting game night in my opinion.[/QUOTE]I played Tekken lst night with a CAG, but forgot to tell everyone. I'll be sure to in the future.

[quote name='LiK']MarkMan, how good are you at SC games in general?[/quote]

I'm not that good. I play/will play the game competitively but I'm just learning like everyone else. Been playing since the beginning.

B:L plays in tournaments and even made it to SC III Nationals... so watch out for him! I played him over the weekend in SC IV (probably his first time playing the final game) and he wooped me up even though I had 10 days experience on him. hahah.

[quote name='MarkMan']I'm not that good. I play/will play the game competitively but I'm just learning like everyone else. Been playing since the beginning.

B:L plays in tournaments and even made it to SC III Nationals... so watch out for him! I played him over the weekend in SC IV (probably his first time playing the final game) and he wooped me up even though I had 10 days experience on him. hahah.[/quote]

oh good, can't wait to announce that i beat MM in something :p

Just picked up SC4 for 360, also have VF5 and DOA4 as well as UMK3. For PS3 have MK2 and T5DR. Mostly home in the evenings.

X360 - CM Jams
PS3 - CM_Jams

[quote name='LiK']oh good, can't wait to announce that i beat MM in something :p[/quote]

Alright, I lied. I'm going to beast everyone except for B:L. It'll be easy too.

^_^

Awesome thread MarkMan.....Great to have an organized depot for fighting games.

Tekken 5:DR - PS3
Nineswords [bmd21] || CST

Soul Calibur IV - PS3
Nineswords [bmd21] CST

Thanks

So right now I'm installing the 2 gig install. I played through some story modes and HOLY crap I love this game.

If anybody is up for some matches, just send me a message on PSN (Azumangaman).

[quote name='Chacrana']Any of you ghangstas wanna play sumodat Soul Calibur IV on the PS3?[/QUOTE]

I'd be down, but I'm dead set on unlocking crap now. GGS by the way earlier even though I felt like I knew none of the characters.

[quote name='Chacrana']lol, I wsa learning too, but yeah, good games, them.

I'm better now. I remembered how to play.[/QUOTE]

same here... I'm starting to get back into my grove with lizardman... still need more time with asteroth.

Well I need some people to play against, because noone I've played against online so far has been a challenge, and I'm playing someone named Kaospoop right now.

My character's name is fuckin' awesome. You'll see.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I'll give you a challenge tomorrow night.[/QUOTE]

I hope it's a sexy challenge.

I'm like 14-0 in this room right now...

[quote name='Chacrana']I hope it's a sexy challenge.

I'm like 14-0 in this room right now...[/QUOTE]

:lol: that's sad, but knowing what type of people play SCIV, I'm not surprised >_

[quote name='Chacrana']I quit after 18-0... I mean, that took more than an hour and a half...

I think I made my point. Sad thing is that it wasn't just the same group of 3 or 4 people - there were a bunch of people going in and out of the match, meaning that the average skill level of SC players right now is somewhere between profoundly retarded and awful.[/QUOTE]

blame it on churches chicken.

this one job I had one time, I was on the field with this black guy and it we were getting hungry coz it was like lunch time.

and he's like "where's to eat around here"

and I was like "oh the other day I went to church's chicken"

and he gets all excited and was like "oh yah let's go there!!!"

and I'm like lol freakin black guys and their fried chicken.

true story!! *not being racist*

[quote name='JEKKI']this one job I had one time, I was on the field with this black guy and it we were getting hungry coz it was like lunch time.

and he's like "where's to eat around here"

and I was like "oh the other day I went to church's chicken"

and he gets all excited and was like "oh yah let's go there!!!"

and I'm like lol freakin black guys and their fried chicken.

true story!! *not being racist*[/QUOTE]

:lol: my thoughts exactly. such a scary thing. that's why I think SCIV is directed to african americans... and I largely say that cuz of the churches chicken coupon.

*not being racist as well... or at least I hope so*

To let everyone know (but I have to see if everyone is okay with it), I'm considering (not this week, but after this week) making Wednesday another Official SCIV night for those who want to play during the week (who cannot play on Saturday). I just felt it was best to offer another day. I know Tuesday is MGO/Halo 3 and Thursday is UT3 (PS3) & Burnout (occassionally)/CoD4 (360), so I felt right in-between may be good. But I dunno, that's just an idea. I'll work with the fighter thread first before anything goes official.

Everything else will probably be random games I think (where you can post it).

Wednesday sucks :D

Anyway, Chac and anybody else playing tonight, If I'm on (SYTYCD is on from 9-10) so I'll be on before and after that. Could you send me multiple invites? I'm trying to figure out why the hell my online isn't working.

I'm beefin up my Apprentice, watch out.

Alright, if I see you on I'll invite you.

I just got done playing against InuFaye. I won the first match. He won the second. I won the next eight. We quit.

Acchooly,

I *think* I know what the problem is.
My PS3 is NAT3 right now, and I think things should work if its NAT2.
Hopefully...
But I don't think I'm going on again tonight, and tomorrow I'm working all day long.

I'll probably be on SCIV online tonight (Thurs). I'll be playing Eden most of the day but if anyone sees me online feel free to invite me to a SCIV game... I've spent time with Tira now where I finally feel comfortable with her. I need to sit down with lizardman later though since he seems to be once again my main.

Kuroi Kaze
GT: KuroiKazeX

SCIV

Should have it in a day or two. I was pretty good at 2, but I should be pretty beatable now.

[quote name='Chacrana']I was over at my friend's place yesterday so I didn't play online last night... but I wanna do that today.[/quote]

I'm down for some fights later today. I'll be working on making some more customs in the mean time and practicing.

K, I'll prolly have my PS3 on in the background while I work on my review for SNK Arcade Classics for that Wii. I finally get a review copy for a game I want. Yes! And I think it's supposed to be much more solid than the PS2 version...

oh wow I mean WOW!!!

I tried to play SCIV online... the lag is fukkyn terrible even at 4 bars...

when I input a move.... I want that fuckin move to come out!!! not get hit in the quarter second between command input and startup animation...

when I actually land a launcher, I wanna follow it up... not see my next move come out when my opponent hits the ground...

when I kno my opponent is gonna hit me, I wanna guard impact that shyt... not get fuckin hit!!!!

like seriously... how does any gamer with an appreciation for games tolerate this at all?!?!

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I played with a CAG yesterday and didn't experience any lag.[/QUOTE]
You probably did, but you just don't know it. I've yet to play a game without lag. That being said, most of the time it's wicked small. As Jekki mentioned, you'll hit the button and it'll take a quarter of a second longer. It's not much, but it's more than enough to throw me off and make guard impacting hard as hell.

Lies. There is always lag. Just because you don't notice/feel it doesn't mean it isn't there.

To me, it honestly feels the same as T5DR Online. I feel JEKKI's frustration, that is why I rarely play T5DR Online... But I enjoy playing with CAG cuz I got

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']You probably did, but you just don't know it. I've yet to play a game without lag. That being said, most of the time it's wicked small. As Jekki mentioned, you'll hit the button and it'll take a quarter of a second longer. It's not much, but it's more than enough to throw me off and make guard impacting hard as hell.[/QUOTE]Well, I do have 15MB down, 2MB up internet (with Verizon FiOS) and there was barely lag for me when I hosted for Tekken 5: DR. However, I only played one on one with a CAG (even he said himself the game wasn't lagging). Once you get more people on (he told me there was 4 earlier), there was lag (I did not play with 4 yet). You all probably know who I'm talking about (that I played with).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back