CAG Fund for Child's Play 2012 Charity Raffle: $38K+ Raised, Winners Posted!

My stream is over but thank you all for watching and donating. I can't wait to do this again. Rich said he may soon. I had fun. Happy Holidays everyone!

Lets get to that goal, share the link if you have to. I'm kind of excited to be a part of this hoping to make a difference, I see the charity has gone well above their goal for the year as a whole, but our ticker/widget still has a way to go from CAG related donations.

Are our entries tracked by email address? I hope so, I wasn't logged in when I clicked the link and made my donation - D'oh!

[quote name='bmsdaddy']Are our entries tracked by email address? I hope so, I wasn't logged in when I clicked the link and made my donation - D'oh![/QUOTE]

Yep! Raffle prizes are given out via paypal email address. Don't even need to have an account on cag.

Hey guys, not to be complicated but I wanted to donate and I don't see anyway to do it except Paypal. I am not a fan of Paypal don't have an account with them, is there any way I can just donate through Amazon Payments, or if not that than directly with a credit card or electronic check?

I'm glad it's been extended two weeks this year!

I've been pretty busy of late and almost forgot. I just threw in $50, with more to come.

[quote name='rcerboss']Hey guys, not to be complicated but I wanted to donate and I don't see anyway to do it except Paypal. I am not a fan of Paypal don't have an account with them, is there any way I can just donate through Amazon Payments, or if not that than directly with a credit card or electronic check?[/QUOTE]

I agree - this is the only time I ever think of using PayPal.

The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is to buy a visa or mastercard giftcard, and use that as the payment through PayPal. Granted, you're still using PayPal, but it's not tied into any of your real banking accounts should anything amiss happen.

Just made my Paypal donation, keep up the kickass work CAG!

This is such a great community! I was inspired to start my first year of also donating a raffle prize :)

[quote name='screwkick']Doesn't look like cag is going to make it this year...[/QUOTE]

We still have two weeks and a LOT of people donate right at the end. I wouldn't be so sure yet :)

if i thought about donating a prize, what about a $10 LOL card or something? Those can always be emailed or pm'd to the winner. Do we get bonus entries donating prizes?

[quote name='rcerboss']Hey guys, not to be complicated but I wanted to donate and I don't see anyway to do it except Paypal. I am not a fan of Paypal don't have an account with them, is there any way I can just donate through Amazon Payments, or if not that than directly with a credit card or electronic check?[/QUOTE]

You can donate through Paypal without making an account. There is an option to just pay with a credit card without making a Paypal account.

My annual $100 in the bucket. Hasn't been the best year for me, particularly this past month, but I'm glad to make another person's day, week, month, or year a lot better.

It's been such a bad year and I'm constantly rushing to get things done, but I wanted to give something. I donated $5 to get my foot in the door; I'll definitely put more in next year and week.

I posted before and no one responded back, but does anyone think maybe a $10 League of Legends card would be good to maybe grab and donate? Do I get extra entries by donating items?

Made my donation just in time.

[quote name='Lonedrifter1989']Do I get extra entries by donating items?[/QUOTE]
Also, that's just wrong

Just dropped another $25... Might do one more before the 15th... I have been blessed this year, need to pay it forward and bless someone else (like Child's Play)...

Learned about Child's Play from CAG's annual fund. Awesome event supporting a great charity.

Anyone ever tried to get a hospital to apply with Child's Play? I've spent the past few weeks trying to get a couple of the local children's hospitals on board, but it's been slow moving. I'm hoping it will pick up after the holidays.

Donated.

As a kid I was sick in school often. My NES really helped take my mind off of it. Its a pleasure to donate to such a good cause.

:bouncy:

Donated $20, considering another $10 or $20 on my next check. Great cause, plus CAG saved me a ton again this year. Lets meet that goal everyone! Get some games for those sick kids.

[quote name='Lonedrifter1989']I posted before and no one responded back, but does anyone think maybe a $10 League of Legends card would be good to maybe grab and donate? Do I get extra entries by donating items?[/QUOTE]

I think a LoL card is fine. Anything that encourages people to donate is helpful. Also, I'm pretty sure you don't get any extra entries for donating items...but then again that isn't the reason for donating, right?

bread's done
Back