CAG Killzone 3 Clan/Game Night Thread [4/20 @ 8pm EST]

[quote name='enufs8d']i have transferred leadership to manaknight. if youre having problems joining the clan, then message him.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for setting up the clan. I'm glad we got [CAG] and not some weird variation.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I also got a few others to add to the CAG clan (who haven't posted in this thread), since they already know me in person (live in my area) and asked me to add them (they play KZ3). I eventually plan to put everyone in a master list.

First game night will be on Thursday. I decided not to do a game night on Tuesday only because I figured there would be a bunch of server issues the first day, and some may not get their copy until later. For sure our main game night will be on Saturday, probably at 9pm EST. Time may be adjusted if there's a better time for people.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in joining the clan. PSN tag ForzaForm
Have a mic
Played the first night and got my rear handed to me by some decent clans working together
Need to join one of these said clans!

Timezone - eastern
What Day/Time suits you? - nights. tues/wed are best. band practice on thursday, and usually shows on fri/sat.
Want to join the clan? - well...i was in the kz2 clan
Do you have a Headset? - of course

A few of you just got an invite. There are some who did not mention their PSN-ID, some I had issues inviting like wotcher did.

Anyway, the way CAG nights are going to work for now is that I need some people who will be willing to start a squad and invite 7 people. I'm thinking about doing an EST and PST squad (need someone who may be willing to start at 7-9pm PST and invite people). I'll handle EST starting at 8pm or 9pm EST. I'm thinking for the first game night, we only need 1-2 EST parties. After that, we may need 3 for a Saturday (total). I'll manage a clan list a little later.

I should be on tonight around 8:30-9ish messin' around in MP if anyone wants to add me and just play with another CAG for the sake of it. PSN: QiG

practice cancelled tomorrow. i should be on.

its gonna be awesome that we'll have a squad that knows what they're doing.
most of the randos, are dipshits.

had a kick ass squad this afternoon who knew how to play. we were unstoppable. everyone had a dedicated role.

Timezone: EST
What Day/Time suits you? Tuesday after 10 PM (subject to change soon)
Want to join the clan? Yes
Do you have a Headset? Yes

I just picked KZ3 tonight and looking forward to playing with other CAGs.
My availability is up in the air at the moment, but I'll find out my nights off by Saturday and post them here. Sorry about the timing.

All right, I'll lead a EST group at 8pm EST tonight doing Operation and so on.

If some on CAG want to start a party later in the evening for those out on the west coast, go ahead and I'll post a time. We can only have up to 8 in a party, where I'll invite the first seven on.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']All right, I'll lead a EST group at 8pm EST tonight doing Operation and so on.

If some on CAG want to start a party later in the evening for those out on the west coast, go ahead and I'll post a time. We can only have up to 8 in a party, where I'll invite the first seven on.[/QUOTE]
Sounds good! Should we also use a chat room to communicate? From what we found out last night, if the host wants to move to a new game or change game modes everyone in the squad needs to leave the current game.

Also, accepting invites can be a pain. I had to back out completely from MP to join at one point last night. Just a suggestion for those who might have issues tonight...

I wont be on til about 10pm (eastern) as Thursdays are bowling nights. I'll look around for y'all though.

BTW: In case you didnt notice it in the side panel my PSN ID is hostyl176 (hostile one seventy-six, for chat purposes "Hostile" or "Hostile One" are fine.

Sorry about my net crapping out last night. I was actually doing decent too.

I should be on tonight around 7:30 ct. In other news, I found my bluetooth charger last night.

Timezone: CST
What Day/Time suits you?: Wednesdays and sundays all day!
Want to join the clan? Yes
Do you have a Headset? Yes, official SONY

I just want more CAG's to play with on KZ3.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']All right, I'll lead a EST group at 8pm EST tonight doing Operation and so on.

If some on CAG want to start a party later in the evening for those out on the west coast, go ahead and I'll post a time. We can only have up to 8 in a party, where I'll invite the first seven on.[/QUOTE]

I'll get in on this tonight. I should be home and have dinner made by 7PM CST. You can count me in, I will let you know if I am running late.

Someone should send me another invite to the clan.

My PS3 died before I accepted it and I bought a new one so the invite isn't there anymore.

Hope it's not to late to join.

Timezone: EST
What Day/Time suits you? Saturday and Sunday are best. I have class Tuesday and Thursday nights.
Want to join the clan? Yes.
Do you have a Headset? Unfortunately no.
PSN ID: JetMan07

I usually play tactician or engineer if that matters.

I forgot to put my PSN down earlier. It's muffin1man.

I'll add some people tonight like Darknyss and Mana and others. Hopefully I can catch you guys online tonight :)

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I put together the main party now. You have 5 minutes before I start the game.[/QUOTE]

Nice, I don't get off till to late but have fun all.

I totally spaced checking the forum but i played 4-5 matches tonight. Waiting on my new bluetooth headset to get here because i can't find my other one. I should be on tomorrow night and Sunday. I have duty this Saturday.

Kinda new to the PS3 so please forgive the newbish question but I've accepted the clan invitation and can see a list of otther clan members and their online status. The question is, if I see someone is "IN GAME" is there any way for me to join them in their game? For that matter, is there any way for me to contact them at all from that screen or do I have to back all the way out to the XMB (that would be a PITA).
Thanks in advance.

[quote name='hostyl1']Kinda new to the PS3 so please forgive the newbish question but I've accepted the clan invitation and can see a list of otther clan members and their online status. The question is, if I see someone is "IN GAME" is there any way for me to join them in their game? For that matter, is there any way for me to contact them at all from that screen or do I have to back all the way out to the XMB (that would be a PITA).
Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

highlight their in name from that friends status window, there will be an option to hit SQUARE to hit join the game. most likely, it will say the world is full and can't join. also, i noticed that i can only join my Friends list games and not the Clan list members. weird.

kz3 party is a pain. basically everyone needs to be at the party menu (not in game) and then join a game. i love to hop into my friends' games. but its only happened 5%. usually denied b/c the world is full bs. ive been doingn it to starkkat and dtruk from other games.

[quote name='hostyl1']Kinda new to the PS3 so please forgive the newbish question but I've accepted the clan invitation and can see a list of otther clan members and their online status. The question is, if I see someone is "IN GAME" is there any way for me to join them in their game? For that matter, is there any way for me to contact them at all from that screen or do I have to back all the way out to the XMB (that would be a PITA).
Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you know this but you can hit the PS button in the middle of the controller (not hold) and it will bring up the XMB as well, while still in the game no reason to quit.

Otherwise I think your other question was answered.

Timezone - CST
What Day/Time suits you? Wednesday and preferably not so damn early like KZ2 days
Want to join the clan? Is there a benefit?
Do you have a Headset? Yes

Is there any chance that the CAG nights can occur later than they were in KZ2 days? I would literally get on by 8PM CST (too early as it is) and just catch the last couple of minutes of the last match.

Sorry for getting on late last night but that was a lot of fun. I played crappy the first game, but did better after that. ;)

My mic was acting weird too.... everyone was really quiet and I hate having to quit the game to go change my sound accessory settings.

I'll be around tonight (around 9-10pm EST) if anyone wants to squad up!

I won't even make you fill out a survey if you want to play. Just show up and make sure you've got a mic.

[quote name='peloquin17']we completely dominated.

i think we lost only 1 round of warzone.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it was fun completely obliterating the other team.

I also like how I got 11k XP after our first Warzone game. I could get used to that ;)

[quote name='knightsdwn']Yeah, it was fun completely obliterating the other team.

I also like how I got 11k XP after our first Warzone game. I could get used to that ;)[/QUOTE]

11k?! Wow the most I got was 7k. That was pretty fun dominating like that. Won't be able to play on Saturdays but I'm looking forward to more Thurs like that:)

[quote name='peloquin17']for any of you who still have slurpee points, you can now get 3 unlock points.[/QUOTE]

It's still showing as coming soon for me.

I have a Saturday night game reserved for 9pm EST right now. If people want it earlier or later, just let me know. We WILL have to split up a little, maybe with 2-3 leaders.

may i join?

Timezone Pacific
What Day/Time suits you? Every day
Want to join the clan? Yes sir!
Do you have a Headset? Yes sir!

Finally broke into the Top Ten in the clan!

I'm really enjoying Engineer. Something about using a LMG makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Accepted the clan invite today, won't make the match tomorrow, have duty on the ship. hope it goes well for everyone. can't wait until my new headset comes in!

may I join?

Timezone: Eastern
What Day/Time suits you? Any time Friday - Sunday
Want to join the clan? Yes!
Do you have a Headset? No :|

[quote name='will123456']Can I join ?
PSN id wdejean[/QUOTE]
I tried sending you an invite before (I remember you from KZ2) and said you could not be found. I just tried again now and it worked.

bread's done
Back