CAG Madden 25 Owner League

When are we expecting to advance...no word from toothlesshail....hasn't been on for 24 hours
If you don't hear from him by 4pm tomorrow, then we'll put him on auto. On a side note, i'll be attempting to contact the people that havn't seemed to be that active just to find out what's going on.

Edit: My apologies for not being that active on the forums the past week or so. That's what a loss to hem, followed by a bye week and then a CPU game will do to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
my console is banned so i can't play my current game. i'm going to get a new one either tomorrow or i might wait a few days just to make sure my GT doesn't get banned as well. sorry guys, but if my GT stays fine i don't want to leave the league as i will certainly get a new system

my console is banned so i can't play my current game. i'm going to get a new one either tomorrow or i might wait a few days just to make sure my GT doesn't get banned as well. sorry guys, but if my GT stays fine i don't want to leave the league as i will certainly get a new system
Ok just keep us updated

We had a game scheduled for last night at 8:30 and he never got online. ..I can play today anytime till 2pm est...can u please put on auto

thats my bad Yo Soy i must of over looked it. thats my Fault but next time just PM me that way it wont be over looked!

We had a game scheduled for last night at 8:30 and he never got online. ..I can play today anytime till 2pm est...can u please put on auto
I told you to contact us anytime after 4pm and there was no contact until this morning, and that contact was 50 minutes after the scheduled advance time. Taking all that into consideration, I'm not sure why you would have expected anything but a SIM.

Ok just keep us updated
i got a new hard drive on the way should be here in a week. hopefully my main account stays fine as that's all that matters. i'll let u know when i plan to pick up another console. i will probably wait until this upcoming friday just to be sure my main account is ok.

Looking for a CB and I have Fletcher MLB (88 overall) and Orakpo OLB (92 overall) after he comes back in 2 weeks from injury.

Went to a pretty big Madden tournament today in Bel Air, MD. Placed 2nd with my Eagles, losing to a unstoppable guy who used to be on the Madden Challenge circuit. Definitely fun!

Anyways I play CPU Bucs this week and will gety game done Sunday afternoon after work since Breaking Bad finale comes on at night. Must win for my Eagles!

Went to a pretty big Madden tournament today in Bel Air, MD. Placed 2nd with my Eagles, losing to a unstoppable guy who used to be on the Madden Challenge circuit. Definitely fun!

Anyways I play CPU Bucs this week and will gety game done Sunday afternoon after work since Breaking Bad finale comes on at night. Must win for my Eagles!
i miss the madden challenge circuit :( played in it when they went to every nfl city and i won the packers one and in the mid west finals in chicago that year was a blast.

Just lost a division game against the Cowboys when Vick fumbled on the 1 yard line on a read option to tie the game with 10 seconds left. Damn...

Just lost a division game against the Cowboys when Vick fumbled on the 1 yard line on a read option to tie the game with 10 seconds left. Damn...
I know how you feel. Last week I did a Supersim and was going in for the game winning touchdown with Clausen on a scramble. I got caught from behind on the 3 yard line and fumbled.

i doudt i want to trade i like giants lineup right now mostly was in aww of bradshaw vs vikings lol was pounded them with him he was like a semi truck.

Can't wait for me and Timbos game this weekend. Huge game for both teams. Plus our last game was one hell of a game.

Last chance to make a trade guys.  I would like to get better in the secondary and no one is off limits as far as a trade goes.

For what?  If i get a good replacement and my team improves I'm down.

Edit:  He wouldn't come cheap though.

redskins you are absolutely out of your mind if you think the browns would consider trading joe haden, barkevious mingo, and josh gordon in the same trade lol. those are literally my only good young players

anybody want jason campbell backup QB (75)?

also have QB BJ Coleman up for grabs he's a 75 and only has 1 year of experience. i need guards, talk to me ppl!

anybody want jason campbell backup QB (75)?

also have QB BJ Coleman up for grabs he's a 75 and only has 1 year of experience. i need guards, talk to me ppl!
bj coleman the nfl qb that should never be more then a practice squad guy thank god my packers got rid of him. still remember when we drafted he was saying he plays like farve. yikes at guys with that kind of ego.

bread's done
Back