CAG Madden 25 Owner League

got to play matsui in a preaseason game. way better then playing the cpu, can't wait for the regular seaseason to start. 

Bengals 31  Colts 14 

Bengals

Dalton 120 yards 2 TD 1 INT 

Bernard, Dwyer, and Rainey together put up 214 yards rushing  and 2 TD 

Sanu rec 2 balls for 76 yards and 1 TD while Green caught 1 pass for the other TD 

Hall 5 Tackles 1 INT 

Colts 

Hasselbeck 206 yards 1 TD 1 INT 

McGahee 5 att 24 yards and 1 TD the rest of there rushers gained another 25 yards together.

Whalen played big with 3 catches for 94 yards while Allen got the TD 

Brown with an INT while Butler forced a Fumble that Asante recovered.

Good game Mastsui.

Rames has volunteered to assist with uploading the real draft class. We went with the rosters from OS, so i'm hoping for some good things from it. This means we'll be advancing to week 1 ahead of schedule. Advance to week 2 will still be set for Thursday morning and then we will be following the advance schedule in the OP. Start getting those week 1 games scheduled.

USER vs USER-

Pats(bseti) vs Bills(Panoramic)

Seahawks(Sprice) vs Panthers(Deuce)

Raiders(Pak) vs Colts(WV)

Packers(chetty) vs 49ers(Cru)

Eagles(GH) vs Rskins(NJrock)

Everyone else has the CPU. If your opponent hasn't contacted you by Tuesday evening, let me know and i'll do my best to help. Also if anyone wants in on the Groupme chat, let me know and i'll get you invited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bengals 17  CPU Bears 16 

i almost lost to the cpu. Green dropped 4 passes, along with the rest of my wr dropping a handful of passes. along qith losing 2 of my starting WR in the first Q, Hawkins 7 weeks, Sanu 2 weeks. damn you madden. 

Good game against nj. Final score was WAS 28- PHI 23. Lost game due to a fumble, to top the game off with three lost fumbles. Turnovers killed our chance of winning.

Good game against nj. Final score was WAS 28- PHI 23. Lost game due to a fumble, to top the game off with three lost fumbles. Turnovers killed our chance of winning.
Ouch, it's rough losing 1 fumble during a game but 3 sucks. Different players or same player?

What's the deal with making trades in this league.  Is there a committee, is it voted on in the board, can we trade with the CPU, or is it just a free for all because it is much more difficult to make trades in this game?

Also anyone looking to make a trade?  I'm the Redskins and I'm looking to strengthen my secondary and maybe get some more 4-3 style DEs.

So no computer trades, but if I want to trade with you do we just post it when the trade is completed or does it have to get approved here?
Post in here for approval first. Don't put the trade through without my go ahead first.

Oh man, I had some issues completing my game yesterday. The game froze three times on the kick off and had to restart my system each time. Has anyone had any issue with the game freezing at all?

Oh man, I had some issues completing my game yesterday. The game froze three times on the kick off and had to restart my system each time. Has anyone had any issue with the game freezing at all?
I havn't experienced it personally, but I know a lot of people had mentioned it previously.

will be playing my week one game vs cowgirls while real one is going on need some madden after the should have been a win but a loss packers game 

Panthers hang on to beat the Seahawks 17-14. Cam Newton is going to lay waste to many secondaries in these franchises

Man the CPU running game is really over powering. In my first game, Rice and Pierce ran for 280 yards on the ground with ease. The offensive line blocking is just way too good.

And the virtual Green Bay Packers get revenge for the real life Green Bay Packers with a 35-30 win over the San Francisco 49ers. The key to the game was the turnover differential. Frank Gore had 2 fumbles, including one inside his 10 and Kaepernick added 2 interceptions. Green Bay had a hard time punching it in the end zone, settling for 4 field goals, but in the end the turnovers were just too much for San Fran to overcome. Good Game Cru, always give me a hard time.

Stats Comparison-

Passing-

Kaepernick- 10/22 for 273 yards with 3 touchdowns and 2 interceptions. QB rating of 93.4. Surprisingly, no rushing yards.

Rodgers- 17/29 for 213 yards with 2 touchdowns. QB rating of 104.5. 9 rushes for 33 yards.

Rushing-

Gore- 10 rushes for 68 yards with 2 fumbles lost

Lacey- 12 rushes for 31 yards with 1 touchdown

Receiving-

Jonathan Baldwin- 4 receptions for 74 yards with 1 touchdown

Michael Crabtree- 2 receptions for 71 yards with 1 touchdown

Mario Manningham- 2 receptions for 63 yards

Jordy Nelson- 4 receptions for 77 yards

Jermichael Finley- 2 receptions for 40 yards

Defense-

Eric Reid- 7 tackles, 1 pass defense

Morgan Burnett- 5 tackles, 2 tackles for a loss, 1 sack(1 safety) 1 interception and 1 forced fumble.

Clay Matthews- 5 Tackles, 2 tackles for a loss, 1 sack

EDIT: and no I did not think ahead of time that those would be Christmas colors. Too lazy to change it though.

Remaining games...Remember the deadline is Thursday morning.

Patriots(bseti) vs Bills(Pan)

KC(NandyRewman) vs Jacksonville(CPU)

Raiders(Pakman) vs Colts(WV)

Arizona(CPU) vs St. Louis(Mog)

And the virtual Green Bay Packers get revenge for the real life Green Bay Packers with a 35-30 win over the San Francisco 49ers. The key to the game was the turnover differential. Frank Gore had 2 fumbles, including one inside his 10 and Kaepernick added 2 interceptions. Green Bay had a hard time punching it in the end zone, settling for 4 field goals, but in the end the turnovers were just too much for San Fran to overcome. Good Game Cru, always give me a hard time.

Stats Comparison-

Passing-

Kaepernick- 10/22 for 273 yards with 3 touchdowns and 2 interceptions. QB rating of 93.4. Surprisingly, no rushing yards.

Rodgers- 17/29 for 213 yards with 2 touchdowns. QB rating of 104.5. 9 rushes for 33 yards.

Rushing-

Gore- 10 rushes for 68 yards with 2 fumbles lost

Lacey- 12 rushes for 31 yards with 1 touchdown

Receiving-

Jonathan Baldwin- 4 receptions for 74 yards with 1 touchdown

Michael Crabtree- 2 receptions for 71 yards with 1 touchdown

Mario Manningham- 2 receptions for 63 yards

Jordy Nelson- 4 receptions for 77 yards

Jermichael Finley- 2 receptions for 40 yards

Defense-

Eric Reid- 7 tackles, 1 pass defense

Morgan Burnett- 5 tackles, 2 tackles for a loss, 1 sack(1 safety) 1 interception and 1 forced fumble.

Clay Matthews- 5 Tackles, 2 tackles for a loss, 1 sack

EDIT: and no I did not think ahead of time that those would be Christmas colors. Too lazy to change it though.
I switched to a non qb option playbook for our matchup because I thought you would be expecting Kap to take run a decent amount and stack the box, but that gameplan adjustment wasnt enough to edge out the victory.

Secondary help, O-line help, and maybe DEs that fit a 4-3 scheme.
I looked over your team and the only place that I can help you out is at RT.

I have 3, 24 year old RT's. They all range between 70-75 in my scheme.

Name, RBK, PBK, IBLCK

Marshall Newhouse- 74, 84, 74

Don Barclay- 81, 74, 75

Derrick Sherrod- 84, 81, 85

looking to move a few Big names like G.Atkins DT. my cap will be low next year. 

Looking for WR and maybe Draft picks 

other people are up for grabs so if someone else you like just shoot me a pm what player and what team you are.

I have good 3-4 players that I'm looking to trade.  Tell me if your interested I want to convert back to the 4-3.

Bengals move to 2-0 after a 24-0 win over the steelers.

Bengals top Players!

Dalton 128.2 QBR  13-18 236 yards 2 TD 1 INT 

Bernard ran 18 times for 89 yards and 1 TD 

Hamilton 96 yards 2 TD while Green added 87 yards

Both safteys Mays and Nelson had INT in this one.

Steelers top PLayers!

Roethlisberger 94 yards 2 INT 

Wells ran well 11 ATT 75 yards 

Sanders 33 yards while Miller added 27 yards 

Ryan Clark with a redzone INT 

GG Pearljamonwnzyou.

Ha! Easy for you to say. I think there is a reason why I haven't played online against anyone since 2007. I'm pretty terrible against human players. My only lone decent play was the Clark INT and I fucked that up by accidentally hitting the lateral button since it was looking like I could have went all the way with it.

*sigh*

Ha! Easy for you to say. I think there is a reason why I haven't played online against anyone since 2007. I'm pretty terrible against human players. My only lone decent play was the Clark INT and I fucked that up by accidentally hitting the lateral button since it was looking like I could have went all the way with it.

*sigh*
you have decent drives and plays just a little fine tuning. Just need to mix it up a little and add a few more plays. become a little less predictable.

i'm the browns; i put up some trade offers for josh cribbs and colt mccoy, if either of you guys are interested in making some kind of a deal check my team out.

i wouldn't mind trading brandon weeden for another QB. high play action passing stat is what i'm looking for in a replacement. also willing to trade defense for right or left guard upgrades.

Redskins get taken down by the Pack 20-6.

It was a pretty good battle, but the Packers D completely shut down the Skins.  The Redskins defense missed 400 tackles give or take a couple.  The Washington wide receivers attempted to cheat by putting adhesive gel on their gloves, unfortunately for the Redskins the illegal adhesive was actually a tub of mislabeled K-Y jelly causing a number of dropped passes.  Maybin was a beast getting to RG, 3 times! (see what I did there)  GG Chetty.  I'll get you next time.

is it possible to change player positions? if so, how? i signed TE alex smith and want to make him my FB but i can only do it in depth chart, edit player wouldn't let me (the real browns did this same adjustment last year or the year before).

also, if anyone has an FB that's a great blocker (don't care about other stats), lets talk business.

also any idea when we will advance?

bread's done
Back