CAG Madden 25 Owner League

Do we get a chance to match a bid if someone bids higher on a FA?
No. Everyone send me there list.(mines already been submitted, for the conspiracy theorist out there) The person who bid highest on the player gets him. If you get outbid then you don't get a second chance on the player.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Free Agents, Keep in mind all OVR are in my spread pass, 3-4 defensive scheme.

Position, Name, Ovr, Age

QB-

BJ Coleman, 73, 24

Thaddeus Lewis 72, 25

Not much else here, everyone else is under a 70. The rest of the list includes, Rex Grossman, Scott Tolzien, Jack Klein, Tyler Thigpen, Graham Harrell, Seneca Wallace and everyone else is under a 65.

RB-

Willis McGahee, 86, 31

Michael Turner, 86, 31

Brandon Jacobs, 79, 31

Ryan Grant, 78, 30

Beenie Wells, 78, 25

Bernard Scott, 74, 29

James Starks, 71, 27

Javon Ringer, 71, 26

Curtis Brinkley, 71, 27

Everyone else is rated below a 70. The list includes Jahvid Best and Keiland Williams. No one else jumps out.

FB- Lawrence Vickers, 65(my scheme is pass catching), 30. Only FB who stands out

WR-

Randy Moss, 85, 36

Devery Henderson, 83, 31

Brandon Lloyd, 80,, 32

Steve Breaston, 78, 30

Donald Jones, 76, 25

Lavelle Hawkins, 76, 27

The rest is a cluster of younger receivers. If you like a specific kind, just request the attributes and i'll PM you a few of the players that fit.

TE and OLine-

So many players and different types of players, so if you have a request then just PM it and i'll PM you a few players that fit.

Dline- Richard Seymour, 86, 33 and Sione Pouha 77, 34 are the only ones who stand out. If you want to have more, just post what kind you are looking for.

OLB's-

Aaron Maybin, 78,25

Sergio Kindle, 78, 25

Thomas Howard, 78, 30

Chris Gocong, 78, 29

Mlb's-

Takeo Spikes, 85, 36

Bart Scott, 84, 33

Cb's-

Nate Clements 86, 33

Sheldon Brown, 85, 34

Stanford Routt, 79, 30

Richard Marshall, 79, 28

Everyone else is under 75, PM for more.

FS-

Kerry Rhodes, 87, 31

Quintin Mikell, 85, 32- SIGNED with Carolina IRL. Deuce gets first priority.

Sherrod Martin, 28, 76

Chris Sentef, 75, 27

Madieu Williams, 75, 31

SS-

Jordan Babineaux, 80, 31

Troy Nolan, 73, 26

Abram Elam, 74, 31

K/P-

Dan Carpenter, 86, 27

Olindo Mare, 85, 40

David Buehler, 82, 26

Mat McBriar, 84, 34

Jeremy Kapinos, 83, 29

Nick Harris, 80, 35

Hey, Chetty, I think I am going to pass on the Falcons for now. I appreciate you holding them for me, I just don't think I am going to have the time to play in two leagues for now. If I end up having time later in the fall I will jump in and take whatever is open. Thanks!

I'll be sending out a PM to the people who have lost a bidding on a player so far. You'll get points back that you can use on a different player. It can be a new player or it can be on a player you have already bid on(obviously someone different then who you have lost)

Note: Just because you weren't outbid, doesn't mean that you won the player. There are still ties that will be decided by doing it randomly online.

Note #2: If I don't hear back from you by the 5PM deadline, then I will split your points up evenly to your remaining players.

Free Agent Results-

QB-

Jordan Rodgers- 20- Chetty12

RB-

Jahvid Best- 20- Chetty12

Beanie Wells- 20- King

Michael Turner- 10-NJ

Chris Rainey- 65- Hemingway

Jeff Demps- 30- Cru

WR-

Ryan Swope- 30- Chetty12

Randy Moss- 35- Hemingway, 

Brandon Lloyd- 40- King

M Mossaquoi- 20- Down

Lavelle Hawkins- 10- NJ

Danario Alexander- 44- Mile

Devery Henderson- 50- GH

OL-

Jared Gaither-10- Deuce   Tied with NJ, won due to random generator.

Bill Naggy- 10-NJ

DL-

Sione Puha-  42- Mile

Rone Brace- 14- Mile

Casey Hampton-10-NJ

Richard Seymour- 10-NJ

LB-

Aaron Maybin- 30- Chetty12, 

Sergio Kindle- 10- NJ

Takeo Spike- 80- Down

DB-

Stanford Routt-80-Deuce,

Richard Marshall- 10- NJ,    Tied with Deuce, won due to random generator.

Abram Elam- 50- GH  

Sherrod Martin- 10- NJ

Jordan Babineaux- 10- NJ

Robert Sands- 70- Cru 

K-

Dan Carpenter- 40- King

Everyone has all of tonight to sign there free agents. You can start playing your Preseason Week 1 game starting tomorrow. Advance to Preseason Week 2 will be Wed at 7:00 AM and we will advance every morning until we are in the regular season.

Chetty

If we don't have the game yet (mine will be here Wednesday) can we claim FA's here to hold until Wednesday night? :)

If so I would like to call dibs on

McGahee
Breaston
Hadnot
Sheldon Brown

Wv, That's fine with me, but you might want to do it within the hour.

Wv, That's fine with me, but you might want to do it within the hour.

Within the hour? I don't get the game til Wednesday :whistle2:(

Within the hour? I don't get the game til Wednesday :whistle2:(
No, I ment post in the thread. I didn't see the players in your previous post before. I'm hopping on now to make sure they are still available, if so then they are reserved for you.

Free Agent Results-

QB-

Jordan Rodgers- 20- Chetty12

RB-

Jahvid Best- 20- Chetty12

Beanie Wells- 20- King

Michael Turner- 10-NJ

Chris Rainey- 65- Hemingway

Jeff Demps- 30- Cru

WR-

Ryan Swope- 30- Chetty12

Randy Moss- 35- Hemingway,

Brandon Lloyd- 40- King

M Mossaquoi- 20- Down

Lavelle Hawkins- 10- NJ

Danario Alexander- 44- Mile

Devery Henderson- 50- GH

OL-

Jared Gaither-10- Deuce Tied with NJ, won due to random generator.

Bill Naggy- 10-NJ

DL-

Sione Puha- 42- Mile

Rone Brace- 14- Mile

Casey Hampton-10-NJ

Richard Seymour- 10-NJ

LB-

Aaron Maybin- 30- Chetty12,

Sergio Kindle- 10- NJ

Takeo Spike- 80- Down

DB-

Stanford Routt-80-Deuce,

Richard Marshall- 10- NJ, Tied with Deuce, won due to random generator.

Abram Elam- 50- GH

Sherrod Martin- 10- NJ

Jordan Babineaux- 10- NJ

Robert Sands- 70- Cru

K-

Dan Carpenter- 40- King

Everyone has all of tonight to sign there free agents. You can start playing your Preseason Week 1 game starting tomorrow. Advance to Preseason Week 2 will be Wed at 7:00 AM and we will advance every morning until we are in the regular season.
Bump.

RB- Willis McGahee, WR- Steve Breaston, LG- Rex Hadnot, and CB- Sheldon Brown are being reserved for WV.

Bump.

RB- Willis McGahee, WR- Steve Breaston, LG- Rex Hadnot, and CB- Sheldon Brown are being reserved for WV.

Thanks Chetty!

chetty going with brother qb tandom :eek:

just little real life side note looks like bears might sign jordon lol trying to get inside info on his brother

chetty going with brother qb tandom :eek:

just little real life side note looks like bears might sign jordon lol trying to get inside info on his brother
Ha, I figured who else do I want sitting on the bench(hopefully never playing) behind arodg? Plus I'll just wildcat it up with Cobb of arodg goes down. On a side note, its a little sad to see madden not take note of how Cobb was used and not even put one formation for it.

GH I saw you signed Abram, but not Henderson, did you decide against it. Also NJ your the last one to sign free agents, I'd suggest doing so before advance tomorrow.

Was there any reason why my game was played/simulated? I noticed it when I first joined the other day, but forgot to mention it.
I'm guessing the person that played the Steelers played the game before you joined. You got a free agent guard out of it, so at least it wasn't a total loss.

Advancing to week 2. Deadline is tomorrow morning.

I'm guessing the person that played the Steelers played the game before you joined. You got a free agent guard out of it, so at least it wasn't a total loss.

Advancing to week 2. Deadline is tomorrow morning.
Week two of the preseason right?

Week two of the preseason right?
That's correct. Preseason Week 3 will be Thursday and preseason week 4 will be Friday. Week 1 will start Saturday and week 2 will be next Thursday morning and then we will follow the advance schedule in the OP

For anyone that was wondering, we'll be doing uploaded real life players for the draft. I hear there's been issues with the generated ones

Preseason Week 2 User vs User games-

Buccaneers(dave420) vs New England(Bseti)

Carolina(Deuce) vs Philly(GH)

Green Bay(chetty) vs St. Louis(Mog)- Sim, the this game session is no longer available error still exist....

49ers(Cru) vs Kansas City(downsos)

Colts(WV) vs NY(Timbo)

Pittsburgh(King) vs Redskins(NJ)

The rest have cpu games.

Timbo, sent a PM stating he's not playing his preseason games, so if anyone plays him and wants to play the CPU just let me know.

If anyone needs someone put on auto from now on, you will want to contact hem. He is now the in game commish.

oh lol im happy he is off packers he looked pretty bad the last preseason game everyone here was happy wen we signed who we did for our bakc up

So i sat down to practice a little because I really suck at this game and of course my game froze.  I will continue to suck if my XBOX has anything to say about it.

bread's done
Back