CAG Madden 25 Owner League

Getting the game around 3pm est when I get off work tomorrow. If anyone wants to have any fun scrimmages let me know, pretty excited for the game.

Seems that the Day 1 rosters should be live right now, getting the game in a hour so not sure exactly if it;s available yet.

Sweet, can't wait to get started!

On a side note, the game plays well so far. I love the new mechanics with the juking, definitely will make it fun with Lesean McCoy ;)

Owner Tim Riggins is excited to take over the Bengals.  When asked in an interviewe why he wanted to become the Bengals owner, Tim replied "Coach Eric Taylor was my inspiration". Coach tought me everthing i know and i believe he made me into a winner.  Tim is looking foward to taking his inspirations and making them his own with the Bengals.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have created the actual league on Madden. So sign up whenever you can.

League Name and Password can be found in your PM.

1. You must create a new owner.

2. Make sure you turn off fill roster and if you want ballhawk/switch assist/heat seek on, then you will have to manually switch it on for yourself when you sign up. Also gameflow is on by default, so if you want that off, then you will have to turn it off.

3. If your making any big name cuts, even if it's just an older player, please do it before Saturday because that's when we will be doing our first wave of free agents.

4. You can also start setting your merchandise prices and rosters.

5. Remember if your interested in relocating, you have to get commissioner approval first.

6. DO NOT SIGN ANY FREE AGENTS. Last year when I was looking around at different leagues and the way they do things, I found a different way to do free agency instead of doing it draft style. Basically, each team gets 100 points to spend on free agents. For example, you can put 100 points towards one player or put 25 points towards 4 players. The person that bids the most will win that player. The minimum bid is 10 points and the maximum is 100. List for free agents must be submitted by this Saturday.

7. If you notice a transaction in real life has occurred but does not show up on your roster, then let me know and you won't have to bid on that player, but I still would like everyone to wait until the appropriate time to sign him.

I would like to join and take the Colts. I ordered the game through ToysRUs.com and it shipped today. Hopefully it's here by the weekend.

Owner Ip Man is excited to help discipline the San Francisco Organization and take the NFL by storm while spreading unity and respect.

Colts and Bucs are now taken. Ravens are available again. I'm glad to see that most divisions have at least 2 users.

New Eagles owner Ron Gladfelter has been pretty excited for the upcoming season. He has been quoted as saying "I'm looking forward to bringing the first Lombardi Trophy to the city of Brotherly Love. I know not many critics believe we can do it this year, but this years about change and hope"​

Kingofoldschool, WV, irideabike, timbo and spruce are the last of the people who have signed up but havnt joined the league. The sooner we get everyone in, the sooner we can start free agency and advance to week 1

My game just shipped from TRU today. Damn they are slow with preorders! :whistle2:(

Let me know if I need to rent the game from Redbox to not hold the league back!

XBL - WV Matsui

You think that's bad? I preordered the $100 version from Amazon and it still hasn't shipped.

I might be interested in the Falcons. I have yet to get my game though, so I will let you know then.
Mine shipped this morning, so I'd guess yours would be shipping soon. I'll reserve Atl for you for now.

what shipping speed did you guys choose?

Mine must have been sent via a camel!

My guess is I am looking at next Tuesday or Wednesday. :whistle2:(

Again, I will rent it from redbox if I need to :)

Well I'm going on a trip to Pittsburgh Friday morning-Sunday night to visit my sister and brother in-law. I'll be able to get on CAG, but no Xbox for free agency D:

Well I'm going on a trip to Pittsburgh Friday morning-Sunday night to visit my sister and brother in-law. I'll be able to get on CAG, but no Xbox for free agency D:
You should be able to view free agents from the website when we advance. The link is in the OP

Njrock your league invite was sent on xbl. Also the chiefs belong to downsos who just PM'd me claiming them.

I have created the actual league on Madden. So sign up whenever you can.

League Name and Password can be found in your PM.

1. You must create a new owner.
2. Make sure you turn off fill roster and if you want ballhawk/switch assist/heat seek on, then you will have to manually switch it on for yourself when you sign up. Also gameflow is on by default, so if you want that off, then you will have to turn it off.
3. If your making any big name cuts, even if it's just an older player, please do it before Saturday because that's when we will be doing our first wave of free agents.
4. You can also start setting your merchandise prices and rosters.
5. Remember if your interested in relocating, you have to get commissioner approval first.
6. DO NOT SIGN ANY FREE AGENTS. Last year when I was looking around at different leagues and the way they do things, I found a different way to do free agency instead of doing it draft style. Basically, each team gets 100 points to spend on free agents. For example, you can put 100 points towards one player or put 25 points towards 4 players. The person that bids the most will win that player. The minimum bid is 10 points and the maximum is 100. List for free agents must be submitted by this Saturday.
7. If you notice a transaction in real life has occurred but does not show up on your roster, then let me know and you won't have to bid on that player, but I still would like everyone to wait until the appropriate time to sign him.
Bump for Nj and anyone else just joining.

So far 12 people have actually joined the league. WV, I understand why he hasn't. Timbo/Sprice have informed me that they will be joining as soon as they can. Downsos, I just sent your invite. That leaves irideabike and KingofOldSchool as the only two that i do not have an update on. Also, Darkrider, i know your only in a reserved phase, but if you want to take part in the Free Agent bidding, you are more than welcome to. That way if you do join the league, you won't be at a disadvantage and have missed out on free agents.

Timbo, you are going to have to back out the league(retire) and I'll reinvite you because you were suppose to create an owner.

Kingofoldschool, irideabike, spruce and Wv are the last ones to join. Tonight I'm advancing to preseason week 1. If you need me to PM you a list of the top free agents let me know. Review the bidding process for free agents on the OP or in your PM's. Submit your list whenever. I'll put the deadline for Monday night.

Also, if you play a user vs user, feel free to schedule the game. Also, injuries will be left on for preseason but the slider will be dropped down.

User vs User Preseason Week 1 games-

Broncos(irideabike) vs 49ers(Cru)
Patriots(Bseti) vs Eagles(GHman)
Bills(Panoramic) vs Colts(WV)

Anyone big into that ultimate team stuff? I have preorder codes that I'm most likely not going to use.

bread's done
Back