CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='exileinoblivion']If anyone has a share of Joe Danger they would sell please PM me.[/QUOTE]

tried to PM you but your box is full.Clear some space and message me :)

Want:

Have:
Battlefield 1943/Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode $3
Dead Space Ignition $1
Ferrari The Race Experience $5
High Velocity Bowling/Killzone 2: Steel and Titanium Pack $1.50

Siren: Blood Curse** $8

**Check out the game info here. Game is only available on the PSN at $40.

siren_blood_curse.jpg

Please PM me with any inquiries

i have
1 share dead nation 3$- sold
1 share spelunkers 2$
3 shares uno+critter crunch 1.50
2 shares sackboy moves 1$
1 share Faery: Legends of Avalon 3$
i am open to all trade offers or pay-pal

[quote name='djratchet']I'd be in a for a share of Tales of Monkey Island or Prototype[/QUOTE]

Let's set a group then! For right now, let's keep them separate to attract more members, but if we find a lot of people are interested in both we can combine them. Sound good?

Tales of Monkey Island $20
1. jamehze
2. djratchet

Prototype
1. jamehze
2. djratchet

[quote name='sgand']Want:

Have:
Dead Space Ignition $1

Please PM me with any inquiries[/QUOTE]
is that Siren Blood Curse just one of the many chapters? or do you have them all?

Mafia 2 DLC

There are two packs out: Jimmy's Vendetta and Joe's Adventures. Both are $10.00.

$20.00/5 = $4.00 each.

1. blurrz
2. jgiovanni
3. Mixer236

[quote name='GhostX']is that Siren Blood Curse just one of the many chapters? or do you have them all?[/QUOTE]

I believe it is all of em. All the chapters together cost $40, and he is selling the share for $8, which is 1/5th of $40

@jamehze sounds perfect! PM me if either one gets filled.

[quote name='GhostX']is that Siren Blood Curse just one of the many chapters? or do you have them all?[/QUOTE]

It's the entire game, all 12 episodes.

Due to some circumstances, clockwork-zombie, can not be our host. Still, thank you for stepping up to the job. We will need a host again for this group.

I will host and send out the PMs.

One share in the group should be $13.60 per person ($60 for Mass Effect 2 and $8 for the DLC bundle).

Mass Effect 2 + DLC (including any future one(s))
1. Trueblade (host)
2. Trueblade's friend
3. JimmyThong
4. glemtvapen
5. skylinersx

Already have them bought, PM me.

2 shares left
Alien Breed 1
Alien Breed 2
4$
---------------
1 share left
Tetris + Greed Corp
4$
-----------------------
1 share left
Disgaea 3 complete DLC
10$

[quote name='UNC5052']If you do a gameshare with someone, can you still earn trophies on your main PSN account for the game?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you can.

Anybody up for a
Modern Combat: Domination Game Share Group?

The game is like 8 bucks
so

1.60 per share.

1 - [Host]
2 - Hestar
3 -
4 - cRodz
5 -

Already have them bought, PM me.
2 shares left
Alien Breed 1
Alien Breed 2
4$
-----------------------
1 share left
Disgaea 3 complete DLC
10$

selling some stuff

burn zombie burn, rock of the dead, wolfenstein 3D, RDR dlc, Rockband DLC, zen pinball, mushroom wars, tmnt, pain, zombie apocalypse, linger in the shadows, wheel of fortune, ragdoll kung fu, 3 on 3 NHL and lots more

all in 1 account

$15

Paypal only

SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:
Little Big Planet Pirates of the Caribbean Promo Pack (Levels & Costume kits)
1 slot available - $2.00

I'm also VERY interested in the following, in no particular order:
1. fl0w + DLC (stuck at 95% thanks to the free version)
2. Dead to Rights Retribution DLC
3. Prince of Persia Epilogue
4. Mirror's Edge DLC
5. Uncharted 2 DLC
6. LBP MGS DLC
7. Shank
8. Dead Nation (there seems to be enough people to start a gameshare for this)

I am looking for a Mass Effect 2 group again preferably with the DLC.

It looks like there are a few of us looking for a group so we should just form one. Though I would like to I cannot host so we need someone else to host.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have now a UK account with PS+

games: oddworld, cuboid, critter crunch, worms armageddon, WWE DLC (2010 and 2011), linger in shadows, wolfenstein 3D, trine, burn zombie burn, FF VII, a few themes, dracula undead awakening (mini), syphon filter, bloons (mini) alien breed, might have other things, but can't remember

$20 takes it

Paypal only

[quote name='Brainberry']Mass Effect Group

1. me (host)
2. Finsfan?
3. Clockwork?
4. ?
5. ?

Confirm if you down, lets get this thing rolling[/QUOTE]

That sounds good could the group also include the DLC?

[quote name='finsfan0210']Not to sound like a dick but I don't think i'm comfortable gamesharing with Brainberry. You only have seven posts and your too new to CAG.[/QUOTE]

Thats cool.

No harm

I'll probably end up just buying it and selling the shares........I'm tired of waiting lol

PS: It says i need 24 gb of space? Holy shit thats a lot, i bet the DL takes forever -_-

24gb........really

[quote name='finsfan0210']Not to sound like a dick but I don't think i'm comfortable gamesharing with Brainberry. You only have seven posts and your too new to CAG.[/QUOTE]

I can vouch for Brainberry being legit. We did a gameshare trade, everything went fine. Though I haven't been here for too long either, I've got some trades and shares under my belt xD

And the ME2 dl is 12GB.

[quote name='djratchet']I can vouch for Brainberry being legit. We did a gameshare trade, everything went fine.

And the ME2 dl is 12GB.[/QUOTE]

I was reading the description and it says i needed 24 gb to download and install.

Maybe its a typo? I'll take your word for it since you already have it. How long did the DL take?

[quote name='Brainberry']I was reading the description and it says i needed 24 gb to download and install.

Maybe its a typo? I'll take your word for it since you already have it. How long did the DL take?[/QUOTE]
More than likely a typo. And I dunno, because I stopped the dl and sold my share. My ps3 estimated in the 300-450 min range tho.

[quote name='djratchet']More than likely a typo. And I dunno, because I stopped the dl and sold my share. My ps3 estimated in the 300-450 min range tho.[/QUOTE]

300-450 mins.......wow thats terrible.

Also i have 3 shares left on Mega Man 10 and 1 for Dead Nation, RDR Undead Nightmare and Soldner X2

Guys, you should try the PS3 Download Manager, depending of how computer savy you are you could get the url of ME2 .pkg file, use a download manager to download it from your pc and then use the PS3 Download Manager to transfer to your PS3, it's a lot more convenient because you can pause and resume the download (especially for me, this 1 mbps internet connection sux)

ok i'll join ur group for ME2. I didn't really want the dlc though. I really only wanted to spend the $12 for it. Maybe i'm a true cheap ass gamer lol

i have
1 share dead nation 3$- sold
1 share spelunkers 2$
3 shares uno+critter crunch 1.50
2 shares sackboy moves 1$
1 share Faery: Legends of Avalon 3$
i am open to all trade offers or pay-pal

[quote name='finsfan0210']ok i'll join ur group for ME2. I didn't really want the dlc though. I really only wanted to spend the $12 for it. Maybe i'm a true cheap ass gamer lol[/QUOTE]
Some of the stuff in the DLC looks pretty interesting and I think that it is worth $1.60 extra.

[quote name='cobolatrix']Guys, you should try the PS3 Download Manager, depending of how computer savy you are you could get the url of ME2 .pkg file, use a download manager to download it from your pc and then use the PS3 Download Manager to transfer to your PS3, it's a lot more convenient because you can pause and resume the download (especially for me, this 1 mbps internet connection sux)[/QUOTE]
Doesn't that require hacking the PS3? also, you can pause/resume dls from the PS3 already.

[quote name='sgand']Want:

Have:
Dead Space Ignition $1

**Check out the game info here. Game is only available on the PSN at $40.

siren_blood_curse.jpg

Please PM me with any inquiries[/QUOTE]

Empty your Inbox, trying to sent you a PM. Paypal Sent too

Nope, its not hacking in any way, and mmm I was refering to when for example your internet connection dies, at least for me it's a start from scratch... :(

I find it more useful because I don't want the PS3 to be idle while I download the content, its better if the console is off and the computer downloading the data (and the pc is on all day so it doesn't matter).

[quote name='cobolatrix']Nope, its not hacking in any way, and mmm I was refering to when for example your internet connection dies, at least for me it's a start from scratch... :(

I find it more useful because I don't want the PS3 to be idle while I download the content, its better if the console is off and the computer downloading the data (and the pc is on all day so it doesn't matter).[/QUOTE]

Errr you don't have to start from the beginning if your internet connection dies. If it does not continue downloading, just pause and resume again. It will reconnect to their server and start downloading from where it left off.

[quote name='Polaris1001']Errr you don't have to start from the beginning if your internet connection dies. If it does not continue downloading, just pause and resume again. It will reconnect to their server and start downloading from where it left off.[/QUOTE]
Well, it happened to me twice, but anyway, I don't like to have the console on if I can download the content to my pc and stream it from there.

Everyone in this group, thank you for your patience. I just finished setting up the account, literally. Please check your inbox.

Again, thank you for your patience.

Mass Effect 2 + DLC (including any future one(s))
1. Trueblade (host)
2. Trueblade's friend
3. JimmyThong
4. glemtvapen
5. skylinersx

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back