CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='chewy12']selling infamous 2 slot $5[/QUOTE]

This should be considered a phantom. Once you purchase the slot will be deactivated and the email address and birthdate will be "forgotten"

[quote name='WV Matsui']This should be considered a phantom. Once you purchase the slot will be deactivated and the email address and birthdate will be "forgotten"[/QUOTE]

Is this true? Chewy sold me a share of infamous 2, and i planned on giving the account to my younger cousin after i finished playing it (havent started yet) and the account still works fine, i can log into it still, unlike the account i got from ProAtWork who locked me out of the account and i cannot deactivate it anymore myself. Chewy, if you plan on deactiving, i'd like a refund and ill remove the account from my system, and ill stop buying gameshares off of CAG because it seems lately everyone is out to screw over everyone here. Nothing like the old days.

[quote name='blitz6speed']Is this true? Chewy sold me a share of infamous 2, and i planned on giving the account to my younger cousin after i finished playing it (havent started yet) and the account still works fine, i can log into it still, unlike the account i got from ProAtWork who locked me out of the account and i cannot deactivate it anymore myself. Chewy, if you plan on deactiving, i'd like a refund and ill remove the account from my system, and ill stop buying gameshares off of CAG because it seems lately everyone is out to screw over everyone here. Nothing like the old days.[/QUOTE]

He has done this to me and others

There really should be a huge banner on top of the first post saying PM bastiartadi or something about these phantoms. I feel bad for him though, poor guy has to deal with all the questions.

We should all help eachother out, witch makes this an awsome community. Dont rely on 1 guy awsnering questions, if you know what the phantoms are, why dont you help a guy out. ;)

[quote name='Brainberry']You're still interested in buying my slot of Alice Madness Returns?

I have 2 chapters left to play =)[/QUOTE]

Definitely!

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Thanks. I followed up with the info they requested via their website and it's been 6-7 days now with no news. The status says "This case is under review. We will let you know when the investigation is complete or if we require any additional information from you." I wish they'd get around to finishing reviewing it and give me my money back, this really sucks.[/QUOTE]

Submit all the information they need at the same time and call. CSR cannot lift a ban but then can lift a limitation.

[quote name='jamehze']There really should be a huge banner on top of the first post saying PM bastiartadi or something about these phantoms. I feel bad for him though, poor guy has to deal with all the questions.[/QUOTE]

I don't mind. I've been copy pasting the same response over and over, haha!.

____

If you want to know what phantom gamsharing is all about, PM me.

LittleBigPlanet2 £19.99 + £5.01 Balance - $38 to $40

cobolatrix
2. juanjoalbo
----------
$6.67
1. smellyy

Just need one more phantom guys!

Hoping to get this filled today. Maybe there will be more interest once the price is released later today.

NCAA Football 12 (12/20/11) - $Unknown

2. rams81

----------

1. Brockothoko

Usuyami is willing to host if no one else can. He's not joining the group, just willing to host so this group still needs 2 more people, one re-sell and one phantom.

[quote name='rams81']Hoping to get this filled today. Maybe there will be more interest once the price is released later today.

NCAA Football 12 (12/20/11) - $Unknown

2. rams81

----------

1. Brockothoko

Usuyami is willing to host if no one else can. He's not joining the group, just willing to host so this group still needs 2 more people, one re-sell and one phantom.
[/QUOTE]

Size?

[quote name='WV Matsui']Size?[/QUOTE]

I estimate around 6 or 7GB. You should join in anticipation of the Orange Bowl and show support for your Mountaineers lol.

[quote name='rams81']I estimate around 6 or 7GB. You should join in anticipation of the Orange Bowl and show support for your Mountaineers lol.[/QUOTE]

All depends on price brother haha

If the price is good I will take a phantom

[quote name='NSYNC']Arkham City DLC Bundle - $15

$5.00
----------
$2.50

This and a new $2.99 expansion map release today.[/QUOTE]

I have a catwoman code to sell to this group for $2. Is it included in the DLC bundle?

EDIT: PMs sent!

Just Cause 2 Standard Edition - $24.99

Just Cause 2 Ultimate Edition - $29.99

The Ultimate Edition gives you the Black Market Aerial Pack, which gave players a new Jet Fighter and a parachute add-on, and the Black Market Boom Pack, which introduced a number of new weapons including a Quad Rocket Launcher, Cluster Bomb Launcher, and an Air Propulsion Gun, which fires jet blasts powerful enough to send both soldiers and vehicles flying.

JC2: Ultimate Edition

Normal ($10):
1. bastiartadi

Phantom ($5):

JC2: Standard Edition

Normal ($8.30)
1.bastiartadi

Phantom ($4.20)

I'm in the group the fills up first. No word on the size of the game.

Apples to Apples ($9.99)

Luxury Slot - $3.25
1. dufftech (Host)

Economy Slot - $1.50
1. dufftech's life partner

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bastiartadi']Just Cause 2 Standard Edition - $24.99

Just Cause 2 Ultimate Edition - $29.99

The Ultimate Edition gives you the Black Market Aerial Pack, which gave players a new Jet Fighter and a parachute add-on, and the Black Market Boom Pack, which introduced a number of new weapons including a Quad Rocket Launcher, Cluster Bomb Launcher, and an Air Propulsion Gun, which fires jet blasts powerful enough to send both soldiers and vehicles flying.

JC2: Ultimate Edition

Normal ($10):
1. bastiartadi
2. cobolatrix

Phantom ($5):

JC2: Standard Edition

Normal ($8.30)
1. bastiartadi
2. cobolatrix

Phantom ($4.20)

I'm in the group the fills up first. No word on the size of the game.[/QUOTE]
I'm in the same boat as you, let's do this!

edit: Seems like the EU version of the game's size is 7.5 GB

[quote name='rams81']NCAA Football 12 (6.7GB) - $59.99

Full price for a 6 month old (digital) sports title. EA never surprises me.[/QUOTE]

Breakdown for this bs?

[quote name='dufftech']Apples to Apples ($9.99) - 12/20

Luxury Slot - $3.25
1. dufftech (Host)

Economy Slot - $1.50
1. dufftech's life partner
2.[/QUOTE]

I love breaking it down like this haha

One week timeshares available. PM me for more details.
Enslaved DLC: Pigsy's Perfect 10 ($0.20)
Fallout: New Vegas DLC ($0.80)
Fat Princess + DLC + Dynamic Theme ($0.30)
Mass Effect 2 ($1.35)
Prince of Persia HD Trilogy ($0.80)
Resident Evil 5 ($0.60)
Sam & Max: Seasons 2 & 3 + Jurassic Park ($1.20)

For sale:
Enslaved DLC: Pigsy's Perfect 10 ($2)
Fallout: New Vegas DLC ($8)
Fat Princess + DLC + Dynamic Theme ($3)
Sam & Max: Seasons 2 & 3 + Jurassic Park ($9)

L.A. NOIRE Complete Edition ($24.49) 28.4GB

$8.25
1. Usuyami (host)
2. rams81
----------
$4.00
1. Brainberry
2. momouchi

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath (12/27/11) - $15

$5.00
1. Usuyami (host) PAID
2. chewy12 PAID
----------
$2.50
1. Bigwig_rah
2. dufftech PAID

[quote name='blitz6speed']Is this true? Chewy sold me a share of infamous 2, and i planned on giving the account to my younger cousin after i finished playing it (havent started yet) and the account still works fine, i can log into it still, unlike the account i got from ProAtWork who locked me out of the account and i cannot deactivate it anymore myself. Chewy, if you plan on deactiving, i'd like a refund and ill remove the account from my system, and ill stop buying gameshares off of CAG because it seems lately everyone is out to screw over everyone here. Nothing like the old days.[/QUOTE]

FYI this will never be addressed. Still a buyer beware.

[quote name='Brainberry']anybody confirm how big LA Noire is?

Might not even have room on my HD[/QUOTE]

28.4GB

Holy shit I don't think I have room either but the price is too good..

[quote name='Usuyami']28.4GB

Holy shit I don't think I have room either but the price is too good..[/QUOTE]

So, im gonna need 56.8 free space?

If that's the case i have to drop out, I have a 32 free lol

[quote name='Brainberry']So, im gonna need 56.8 free space?

If that's the case i have to drop out, I have a 32 free lol[/QUOTE]

I have 33GB free lol. Oh dear, time to delete some games. I'll take you off the list.

$8.25
1. Usuyami (host)
2. rams81
----------
$4.00
1. momouchi

[quote name='Brainberry']So, im gonna need 56.8 free space?

If that's the case i have to drop out, I have a 32 free lol[/QUOTE]
Yes, you would need 56.8 of free space to download and install.

[quote name='Brainberry']I just read psn and it said its one 13gb

Maybe I can install it 1 by 1?[/QUOTE]

What do you mean 1 by 1? I check under Holiday Collection -> Bundles -> L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition (28.4GB)

You mean maybe the files are separate and not one giant file? That's possible.

edit: You're right. Initial download-Traffic/Patrol (13GB), Arson (3.42GB), Vice (2.74GB), and Homicide (5.16GB) with the remaining 3-4GB probably DLC.

[quote name='Usuyami']What do you mean 1 by 1? I check under Holiday Collection -> Bundles -> L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition (28.4GB)

You mean maybe the files are separate and not one giant file? That's possible.[/QUOTE]

Yes. that's what I meant because it says the initial DL minus the DLC is only 13.

[quote name='Brainberry']Yes. that's what I meant because it says the initial DL minus the DLC is only 13.[/QUOTE]

Clever of them. Having a huge single file would be a bad idea. So does that mean you're back in? :D

[quote name='Usuyami']I have 33GB free lol. Oh dear, time to delete some games. I'll take you off the list.

$8.25
1. Usuyami (host)
2. rams81
----------
$4.00
1. momouchi
2.[/QUOTE]

When you finish playing this could you give me a PM. I'll most likely be interested in buying your slot.

[quote name='Usuyami']Clever of them. Having a huge single file would be a bad idea. So does that mean you're back in? :D[/QUOTE]

If that's the case then yes, but I want to be sure because 32gb is all I can spare lol

[quote name='Jokerkun890']When you finish playing this could you give me a PM. I'll most likely be interested in buying your slot.[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming you're talking to me, so yes, I'll reserve my slot for you. Shouldn't take me more than a week if the holidays and gf/family doesn't distract me too much.

[quote name='bastiartadi']WTF, LA noir is just $25???[/QUOTE]

With the PS+ discount.

Sucks I don;t have room for it man, you should take my slot lol

[quote name='bastiartadi']WTF, LA noir is just $25??? If anyone's up for another group (hopefully with a 1 month PSN+ code), count me in.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the Complete Edition is with PS+. The standalone game without PS+ is 31.99

Sonic CD ($5) - 12/20 US PSN

Resellable - $1.65
1. SteamboatOperator (Host)

Phantom - $0.60
1. mauaus (Paid)
2. Bigwig_rah (Paid)

Feel free to add yourselves.

Trine 2 ($15) - 12/20 US PSN

Resellable - $4.95
1. SteamboatOperator (Host)
2. mauaus (Paid)

Phantom - $1.80
1. SteamboatOperator
2. WV Matsui (Paid)

Games for both groups have been purchased. Emails are being sent out. If you'd like in on the last slot for Sonic CD please let it be known on the thread or via PM. Thanks.

[quote name='Brainberry']Usuyami I'm gonna have to back out unless I can get a sellable slot, I can't have a 28gb game stuck on my HD.[/QUOTE]

Not even for $4? Doubt you could rent the game for much cheaper than that. I go through games way too fast to buy a permanent share and there's no way I can ask rams81 to switch when he's the one that generously donated the PS+ code.

[quote name='Usuyami']Not even for $4? Doubt you could rent the game for much cheaper than that. I go through games way too fast to buy a permanent share and there's no way I can ask rams81 to switch when he's the one that generously donated the PS+ code.[/QUOTE]

i'll take the la noir slot! woot!

L.A. Noire (PS3) (Sale) (now $31.99, original price $39.99)
L.A. Noire Complete Edition Bundle (Sale) (now $34.99, original price $49.99)

GROUP 1 - LA Noire Complete Edition (without PS+ discount) - $35 (If someone has a 1 month PS+ code to donate, you'll get a few $ off).
Normal share (11.70)
1. bastiartadi

Phantom share (5.80)

GROUP 2 - JC2: Ultimate Edition - $29.99

Normal ($10):
1. bastiartadi
2. cobolatrix

Phantom ($5):
1.Brockothoko

@Brain, I would have gotten your slot if it were a resellable share. I can't afford to have 38gig sitting on my PS3. I'd have to delete more than half of my stuff.

@rams81, Usuyami, hit me with a PM once you guys are done. I'll be a buyer for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

$8.25
1. Usuyami (host) PAID
2. rams81 PAID + donated PS+ code
----------
$4.00
1. momouchi
2. iwarboY PAID

[quote name='bastiartadi']
@rams81, Usuyami, hit me with a PM once you guys are done. I'll be a buyer for sure.[/QUOTE]

Already told Jokerkun he has first dibs on my slot when I'm done with it. :cry:

[quote name='bastiartadi']L.A. Noire (PS3) (Sale) (now $31.99, original price $39.99)
L.A. Noire Complete Edition Bundle (Sale) (now $34.99, original price $49.99)

GROUP 1 - LA Noire (without PS+ discount) - $35
Normal share (11.70)
1. bastiartadi
2. domo325

Phantom share (5.80)

[/QUOTE]
I'm assuming this is for the complete edition, so count me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back