CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, didnt think about this before, I am completely willing to host, but how will I get only $25 on the account to make the purchase? How is this normally done when groups total purchases do not equal $20, $40, or $50?

Also, does anyone here know where I can get psn card online using paypal?

[quote name='shhximxhiding']OK, didnt think about this before, I am completely willing to host, but how will I get only $25 on the account to make the purchase? How is this normally done when groups total purchases do not equal $20, $40, or $50?

Also, does anyone here know where I can get psn card online using paypal?[/QUOTE]

You're going to need a credit card.

You need a credit card to redeem your code. Use that and buy the game at-cost ($24.49), haha. Buying a US card with PayPal is going to cost you atleast $5 extra.

Only way I can use my credit card I will have to pay tax of 8.25%, which would be another $2.05, so that would be another $0.82 per full share and $0.41 for the phantom. If someone else wants to host than let me know and I will PM the ps+ code.

[quote name='shhximxhiding']Only way I can use my credit card I will have to pay tax of 8.25%, which would be another $2.05, so that would be another $0.82 per full share and $0.41 for the phantom. If someone else wants to host than let me know and I will PM the ps+ code.[/QUOTE]

PSN purchases haven't been charged tax since last summer. You should be fine.

[quote name='Usuyami']PSN purchases haven't been charged tax since last summer. You should be fine.[/QUOTE]

Wow, didnt know that. Will try now and see then.

JC2: Ultimate Edition - $29.99

Normal ($10):
2. cobolatrix

Phantom ($5):
1.Brockothoko
2.MightySlacker

We need a host guys, if someone could tell me where to buy online $10 and $20 psn cards I could be the host.

OK, so I created the account, entered the ps+ code, which required a credit card. I entered the information off of a VISA rebate credit card I had with a $75 balance, psn verified and everything was good. When I go to make the purchase of LA Noire though it kicks up a message that the card is not valid. I was not real surprised that PSN would not take the rebate card, so I entered the information from an actual VISA credit card and tried to make the purchase again, this time getting the error code 80023102 which google shows is billing information issues. I tried changing to a Mastercard, and still the same code. I then tried with another Mastercard and the same error. Frustrated at this point I entered my debit card (stupid I know) and got the same issue. I have checked my billing information multiple times and everything in correct, does anyone know why I can not make this purchase?

[quote name='Brainberry']Nice, I'll host it then.

Can I just take over the 1st group that already has the 3&4 slot filled?

Dead Island
1.Brainberry(Host)
2.Brainberry
---------------------------
3.mauaus
4.Bigwig_rah

I also have this message from PP saying the money I receive will be held in a temp balance? Any idea why this just popped up?[/QUOTE]

I got that message about a month ago. Not sure but I don't believe it applies to funds that were sent as a gift

[quote name='Brainberry']Nice, I'll host it then.

Can I just take over the 1st group that already has the 3&4 slot filled?

Dead Island
1.Brainberry(Host)
2.Brainberry
---------------------------
3.mauaus
4.Bigwig_rah

I also have this message from PP saying the money I receive will be held in a temp balance? Any idea why this just popped up?[/QUOTE]

Hold on this group, I tried purchasing the UK cards from game station and they don;t accept paypal "pay pal coming soon" popped up.

Unless someone can host this we're gonna have to wait until the paypal option is avail.

[quote name='shhximxhiding']OK, so I created the account, entered the ps+ code, which required a credit card. I entered the information off of a VISA rebate credit card I had with a $75 balance, psn verified and everything was good. When I go to make the purchase of LA Noire though it kicks up a message that the card is not valid. I was not real surprised that PSN would not take the rebate card, so I entered the information from an actual VISA credit card and tried to make the purchase again, this time getting the error code 80023102 which google shows is billing information issues. I tried changing to a Mastercard, and still the same code. I then tried with another Mastercard and the same error. Frustrated at this point I entered my debit card (stupid I know) and got the same issue. I have checked my billing information multiple times and everything in correct, does anyone know why I can not make this purchase?[/QUOTE]

Oh god, that's the error code I had a while back that drove me completely nuts, especially since I host a lot around here. Basically, all I could do to fix it was wait a couple of weeks..

Yeah, I got that once. Mandatory week on that error code. No workaround as of yet. You can't buy anything on that particular PS3 system with any credit/debit card. You'll need PSN cards now.

[quote name='cobolatrix']JC2: Ultimate Edition - $29.99

Normal ($10):
1. Jokerkun890
2. cobolatrix

Phantom ($5):
1.Brockothoko
2.MightySlacker

We need a host guys, if someone could tell me where to buy online $10 and $20 psn cards I could be the host.[/QUOTE]

I'll take the last (resellable) slot if you can host, cobo.

Selling shares (All resellable, pre-apocalypse)

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition DLC, 2$
Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls+All DLC, 6$ (Full game, has platinum trophy)

Or trading for PS Move compatible games, or taking offers

[quote name='rams81']NCAA Football 12 (6.7GB) - $59.99

Full price for a 6 month old (digital) sports title. EA never surprises me.[/QUOTE]
smh @Sony/EA

Tempted by that:
JC2: Ultimate Edition - $29.99
Normal ($10):
1. Jokerkun890
2. cobolatrix
Phantom ($5):
1.Brockothoko
2.MightySlacker

We need a host guys, if someone could tell me where to buy online $10 and $20 psn cards I could be the host.

LA Noire Complete Edition (without PS+ discount) - $35 (If someone has a 1 month PS+ code to donate, you'll get a few $ off).

I could host a share, I have unused psn $ and +...

Luxury Slots - $ ?
Brainberry
domo325
bastiartadi
Lubu1001
DiZeo

Economy Slots - $ ?

GROUP 1 - completed??
L1. bastiartadi
L2. domo325
E1. shhximxhiding
E2. MightySlacker

GROUP 2
L1. Lubu1001
L2. DiZeo
E1.
E2.

GROUP 3 completed??
L1. Usuyami (host)
L2. rams81
E1. momouchi
E2. iwarboY

So good to see this place buzzing again! Today's update was the best we've had since the policy change. Wish Sony would release a few more PS2 Classics, though

Guys if some of you are still looking for MotorStorm Apacalypse check the Best Buy DOTD thread. They have it for $4.99 if you can find it at a store near you!

Go go go!

Looking for a 10 dollars psn us$ card for 10 $ via paypal or 2.99 codes, pm if you sell them or the card.

thanks.

so im downloading the phantom 13gb la noir for the second time, haven't slept yet.. i get the error code for the second time at 95%

i can't believe this. not sure what to do at this moment.
i'll try to download again direct for the second time, but if they give me the ' suggestive actions ' pop-up 1 more time, i won't be around to be able to try a 4th time.

[quote name='Sveznajko']I'm up for L.A. Noire share. Any groups still open ?[/QUOTE]

i guess stick around, unless there's already a replacement for my share. i have a feeling this is refusing to synch with my ps3.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Guys if some of you are still looking for MotorStorm Apacalypse check the Best Buy DOTD thread. They have it for $4.99 if you can find it at a store near you!

Go go go![/QUOTE]

Good luck. I live in a big city with 10 Best Buy stores and there's none available. Won't let me check-out online either, saying shipping is unavailable. This has to be a typo, haha. No go in California, Nevada, Utah and Arizona.

[quote name='NSYNC']Good luck. I live in big city with 10 Best Buy stores and there's none available. Won't let me check-out online either, saying shipping is unavailable. This has to be a typo, haha.[/QUOTE]

From what I see it's for instore pickup only. Wasn't one available near me either but thanks to NSYNC I already have it!

----------

Selling

Jurrasic Park - $5 ($1 off)
Infamous 2 - $8
Infamous + Split Second - $3.50
Family Game Night 1 & 3 - $10

Will sell all slots for $25!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='NSYNC']Ok, add New York to the list. Is the deal live yet WV Matsui?[/QUOTE]
Guess not! Haha

I did pick up:

Alpha Protocol
Singularity
Transformers WFC
Dead to Rights

All for $20

LittleBigPlanet2 £19.99 + £5.01 Balance - $38 to $40 (or less!)

cobolatrix
2. juanjoalbo
----------
$6.67
1. smellyy

Just need one more phantom guys!

[quote name='iwarboY']so im downloading the phantom 13gb la noir for the second time, haven't slept yet.. i get the error code for the second time at 95%

i can't believe this. not sure what to do at this moment.
i'll try to download again direct for the second time, but if they give me the ' suggestive actions ' pop-up 1 more time, i won't be around to be able to try a 4th time.[/QUOTE]

Damn, I just woke up and it looks like I barely missed you. That is some shitty news. Hopefully you're up again before 10 because I most likely will be out most of the day. So do you get the error code when you're downloading or when you're installing? And does anyone know why he would get this error? I'm assuming he has enough hard drive space.

edit: Wish you left me with an error code or more info so I could look around the Internet for a fix for you. :(

PS. I'm up for those who need a host.

Sorry guys if this is a dumb question but I've been out of the game for awhile and I can't seem to find an explanation.

What is a phantom gameshare? And how have the dynamics changed since the limit changed?

Use this one cobolatrix ;

LittleBigPlanet2 £19.99 = $31.36

1. cobolatrix
2. juanjoalbo
----------
$5.23
1. smellyy

For sale:
Enslaved DLC: Pigsy's Perfect 10 ($2)
Fallout: New Vegas DLC ($8)
Sam & Max: Seasons 2 & 3 + Jurassic Park ($9)

One week timeshares available. PM me for more details.
Enslaved DLC: Pigsy's Perfect 10 ($0.20)
Fallout: New Vegas DLC ($0.80)
Mass Effect 2 + DLC($1.35)
Prince of Persia HD Trilogy ($0.80)
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition ($0.60)
Sam & Max: Seasons 2 & 3 + Jurassic Park ($1.20)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Usuyami']For sale:
Enslaved DLC: Pigsy's Perfect 10 ($2)
Fallout: New Vegas DLC ($8)
Fat Princess + DLC + Dynamic Theme ($3)
Sam & Max: Seasons 2 & 3 + Jurassic Park ($9)

One week timeshares available. PM me for more details.
Enslaved DLC: Pigsy's Perfect 10 ($0.20)
Fallout: New Vegas DLC ($0.80)
Fat Princess + DLC + Dynamic Theme ($0.30)
Mass Effect 2 + DLC($1.35)
Prince of Persia HD Trilogy ($0.80)
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition ($0.60)
Sam & Max: Seasons 2 & 3 + Jurassic Park ($1.20)[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM for that Fat Princess + DLC slot!

[quote name='bastiartadi']Hey, does anyone here have those 5.99 codes left from the promo last month? Will buy one code for full price.[/QUOTE]

Or 2 of the $2.99 US codes I saw posted here a couple weeks ago would work as well.

[quote name='Usuyami']Do you guys want me to just host for you?[/QUOTE]

We just might take you up on that offer if we don't solve this by tomorrow.

Resellable Gameshare Slot: $12 ($2 off!)

Motorstorm Apocalypse full game
Assassin's Creed 2 trial
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood trial
Gotham City Imposters beta

Only selling the slot to reputable CAG members.

[quote name='bastiartadi']We just might take you up on that offer if we don't solve this by tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Have you used the PS+ code yet? Last time I got that error, the account was locked and it wasn't accepting any credit card at all (I tried 4) so you might need to get another code if you've already used the code.

[quote name='Usuyami']Have you used the PS+ code yet? Last time I got that error, the account was locked and it wasn't accepting any credit card at all (I tried 4) so you might need to get another code if you've already used the code.[/QUOTE]

Well that kind of sucks. I guess we're going PSN cards if it fails. We don't have another PS+ code :/

[quote name='bastiartadi']Well that kind of sucks. I guess we're going PSN cards if it fails. We don't have another PS+ code :/[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it should still accept PSN cards though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back