CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='iwarboY']Would you please? and anyone else involved?
i just googled ' la noir corrupted download dec ' ..this will lead directly to the link.
ps3community..
im on my wii atm, giving my ps3 a rest, i have no working comp atm, so can't voice my rage.... not with this wii. Grrr
And there's talk about how this may only be these few people complaining which is making me upset . this wii is useless, only uses are Zelda and Netflix[/QUOTE]

I feel your pain so I left a comment even though I didn't but the damn thing.

There's a idiot there that said"it seems like one a couple people are having this problem"

I hate idiots like that. They were all over the Skyrim forums saying issues weren't as wide spread which possibly hinders a proper response and confuses people.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']If there are any slots available for Ico/SotC please put me down for a sellable slot.[/QUOTE]
wanna start a group? how much does it cost? Im down like a fat bitches in a free for all over the worlds last Mcrib :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cwinters']wanna start a group? how much does it cost? Im down like a fat bitchin in a free for all over the worlds last Mcrib :D[/QUOTE]

Can I join?

Selling: Tales of Money island $2
Sam and Max:Season 3: $4
Earthworm Jim HD: $1
X-men arcade: $1
Scott Pilgrim: $1

And I have 1 account with:

Pacman DX
Streets of Rage 2
Rag doll kung fu
Marvel V Capcom 2
Wipeout HD
Infamous
Super Stardust HD
Battlefield 1943
Fat Princess
Wheel of Fortune
Braid
Dead Nation
Monkey Island 1 + 2
Bomberman Ultra
Qbert
Jeopardy!
Warhawk (PS1)
Mortal Kombat 2
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Super Street Fighter 2 HD Remix
Super Puzzle Fighter
LBP DLC’s - Gow, MGS, Heavenly Sword some costumes...
Zombie Apocalypse
Prince of Persia Classic
Zen Pinball + Ninja gaiden + Street fighter tables
After Burner Climax
GTA Expansions: Ballad of Gay tony + Lost and the damned
Commando 3
Resident Evil 1-3
Vagrant Story
Scott Pilgrim + DLC
Hyrdrophobia
Crash Bandicoot 1-4
COD:BO Zombies pack
Plants Vs Zombies
Golden Axe
Altered Beast
Comic Zone
Costume Quest
Crash Commando + DLC
Burn Zombie Burn
Medievil
Infamous Festival of Blood
Burnout Crash
Arkham City Catwomn, 2 skins and joker map
All LA Noir DLC
Sam + Max episode 1

Make me an offer....

[quote name='NSYNC']$38.50 - $40 range. Waiting on 1 payment before I buy the card on ebay. You'll also have £5.01 left over.[/QUOTE]
Im assuming your talking to me? It cost 30 for both games right?

[quote name='cwinters']Im assuming your talking to me? It cost 30 for both games right?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but there is no 20 pound denomination for UK cards. Only 25 pounds, so the price goes up.

FS:
Account 1 - $10 ($2 off!)

Rochard
From Dust
Hamilton's Great Adventure
Beat Hazard Ultra
Renegade Ops

Account 2 - $3 ($1 off!)
Fight Night Championship (Champion, Legacy and Fight Now modes. No online)

[quote name='Brainberry']I feel your pain so I left a comment even though I didn't but the damn thing.

There's a idiot there that said"it seems like one a couple people are having this problem"

I hate idiots like that. They were all over the Skyrim forums saying issues weren't as wide spread which possibly hinders a proper response and confuses people.[/QUOTE]
Thank you bruddah. about the 1 guy, yeah, exactly.

[quote name='bastiartadi']ICO + SotC (~$40)

Resellable (~$13.33)
1.Heavyd814life
2.cobolatrix

Phantom (~$6.66)
2.[/QUOTE]
Ill take that phantom slot for 6.66

Sony or whoever is in charge of making sure PSN content is stable enough to be released is batting a thousand. Seems there's another issue. Reports of DLC for Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 not showing up in the game after being downloaded and installed.

Sales have probably dropped so significantly since d-day that they don't even put any effort into updates anymore.

[quote name='cwinters']Im assuming your talking to me? It cost 30 for both games right?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but there is no 20 pound denomination for UK cards. Only 25 pounds, so the price goes up.

FS:
Account 1 - $10 ($2 off!)

Rochard
From Dust
Hamilton's Great Adventure
Beat Hazard Ultra
Renegade Ops

Account 2 - $3 ($1 off!)
Fight Night Championship (Champion, Legacy and Fight Now modes. No online)

UPDATE on UK PSN CARDS :D

looks good. 2 sites..
The first sells 5, 10 and 15 pound cards AND they use Paypal SHAWWEET.
The 2nd site sells 20 pounds for 17 pounds..but they may only accept credit cards. Both located in UK. not sure how they'd deliver the codes. hopefully by email??
1) http://www.game.co.uk

3. gamegears accepts Paypal, who sell 20 pound cards for 17 i think, also with free shipping to the US and UK. but these guys are sold out at the moment-for future reference :)

[quote name='iwarboY']UPDATE on UK PSN CARDS :D

looks good. 2 sites..
The first sells 5, 10 and 15 pound cards AND they use Paypal SHAWWEET.
The 2nd site sells 20 pounds for 17 pounds..but they may only accept credit cards. Both located in UK. not sure how they'd deliver the codes. hopefully by email??
1) http://www.game.co.uk[/QUOTE]

Game.co doensn't accept PayPal. Just checked.

[quote name='iwarboY']All the way bottom right... ?[/QUOTE]

I saw that, yea, but I created an account and tried to purchase something, there was no option whatsoever for PayPal. I'll be happy if I'm wrong!

[quote name='iwarboY']All the way bottom right... ?[/QUOTE]

I tried too but it doesn't give you the option to use paypal when you check out.

We should just find a reliable host from the UK and just throw him a couple dollars for his troubles.

[quote name='bastiartadi']I saw that, yea, but I created an account and tried to purchase something, there was no option whatsoever for PayPal. I'll be happy if I'm wrong![/QUOTE]

Dag you moved fast on that hahaha

[quote name='Brainberry']Don't you need a UK Credit Card to buy from there?[/QUOTE]

i don't know. szme could be for ' game.co ' maybe you'd need a uk email addy for paypal?
maybe a uk dude can check these sites out..

Sorry dudes, went to lie down for a bit and fell asleep. Really glad to see more people posting about L.A. Noire. :)

So it looks like a 25 pound card is the easiest way to buy ICO/SotC?

The extra £5 isn't as bad as people are making it out to be. All you need is a little patience and something will pop-up that you'll both agree on buying another £25 or £35 card for, bumping you up to £30 or £40 (where most retail games get priced on their store). 6 months or sooner roll by, and you can sell a more expensive "phantom" too. Think long-term a little and not so much, "how am I going to flip this ASAP?" these days. Usuyami also has a smart strategy that nobody seems to be taking advantage of either.

EDIT: If you're buying "resale" UK slots, take advantage of only having to convince one other person. These accounts are a pain to get started, but sell easy.

[quote name='NSYNC']The extra £5 isn't as bad as people are making it out to be. All you need is a little patience and something will pop-up that you'll both agree on buying another £25 or £35 card for, bumping you up to £30 or £40 (where most retail games get priced on their store). 6 months or sooner roll by, and you can sell a more expensive "phantom" too. Think long-term a little and not so much, "how am I going to flip this ASAP?" these days. Usuyami also has a smart strategy that nobody seems to be taking advantage of either.

EDIT: If you're buying "resale" UK slots, take advantage of only having to convince one other person. These accounts are a pain to get started, but sell easy.[/QUOTE]

Not sure how to set the pricing though. Thoughts?

[quote name='NSYNC']The extra £5 isn't as bad as people are making it out to be. All you need is a little patience and something will pop-up that you'll both agree on buying another £25 or £35 card for, bumping you up to £30 or £40 (where most retail games get priced on their store). 6 months or sooner roll by, and you can sell a more expensive "phantom" too. Think long-term a little and not so much, "how am I going to flip this ASAP?" these days. Usuyami also has a smart strategy that nobody seems to be taking advantage of either.

EDIT: If you're buying "resale" UK slots, take advantage of only having to convince one other person. These accounts are a pain to get started, but sell easy.[/QUOTE]

well, kinda because the extra money is useless towards phantom slots. so, i'd like to pay a bit less is all.
$5.50? *nervous*
(nsync) i hear you man. kinda broke at the moment soo...i just kinda been waiting for this game for what feels like a century. whatever goes, i'll live.

[quote name='Usuyami']Not sure how to set the pricing though. Thoughts?[/QUOTE]

I'm buying one off ebay, so I'll be able to give you an exact price. It's the safest since you have ebay and PayPal to "protect" you, haha. Who ever you pair up with, just build up the account slowly and make it too good to pass up or you empty out the wallet. A £35 card and you could add RDR/Undead and LBP2 to your ICO/SotC group for example, or a £40 game like Deus Ex that nobody has.

EDIT: I bought a £35 card on 12/8/11 for $55.49 on ebay, so you're looking at a $27.75 hit since their won't be any "phantoms" to help lower the cost. This is where you "time share" for 6 months to recover the cost and make it even easier to part with when the time is right. Nobody is hosting, which means you'll be one of two CAGs with these items. No brainer if you commit long-term. Sell two "phantoms" for more money, continue "time sharing" or sell outright for whatever price you want.

[quote name='iwarboY']well, kinda because the extra money is useless towards phantom slots. so, i'd like to pay a bit less is all.[/QUOTE]

You're a phantom, quit penny-pinching, haha (joking). You could always re-up in 6 months too.

[quote name='iwarboY'](nsync) i hear you man. kinda broke at the moment soo...i just kinda been waiting for this game for what feels like a century. whatever goes, i'll live.[/QUOTE]

Same. Christmas shopping tends to do that.

I dunno, I'm almost inclined to wait for the Team ICO collection to hit NA store instead. I'm a huge fan of resellable slots but even for me, I much rather have a phantom share in this scenario.

[quote name='Usuyami']I dunno, I'm almost inclined to wait for the Team ICO collection to hit NA store instead. I'm a huge fan of resellable slots but even for me, I much rather have a phantom share in this scenario.[/QUOTE]

Well, I;ve been waiting on this one for months. Actually planning on getting it on boxing day but alas, no sale WHATSOEVER on the game.

And I doubt it's going lower than $40 if/when it gets released on US PSN. I bit on this one because the price was tolerable.

Since you're on the fence
I'll just host a new share
ICO/SOTC UK (38.00)
1. Brainberry(host)
---------------------------------

It's probably going to cost MORE, if not the same. Look at MotorStorm Apocalypse ;

£19.99 = UK/EU store
$59.99 = US Store

If you go around the store and look at all their games and compare the prices, you see this quite a bit. Nothing is ever cheaper on the US store, only the same or more.

[quote name='Brainberry']Since you're on the fence
I'll just host a new share
ICO/SOTC UK (38.00)
1. Brainberry
2. Usuyami (host)
3. Reiter34
4.[/QUOTE]

lol sorry for being so wishy washy. bastiartadi convinced me though. Game probably won't reach NA store for less then $40.. I'm back in and I'll host, if you still want me. :)

[quote name='NSYNC']It's probably going to cost MORE, if not the same. Look at MotorStorm Apocalypse ;

£19.99 = UK/EU store
$59.99 = US Store

If you go around the store and look at all their games and compare the prices, you see this quite a bit. Nothing is ever cheaper on the US store, only the same or more.[/QUOTE]

Can't be more than MSRP which is $39.99. Although with Sony, you never know. :lol:

[quote name='Usuyami']lol sorry for being so wishy washy. bastiartadi convinced me though. Game probably won't reach NA store for less then $40.. I'm back in and I'll host, if you still want me. :)

Can't be more than MSRP which is $39.99. Although with Sony, you never know. :lol:[/QUOTE]

of course I still want you(

[quote name='Usuyami']Can't be more than MSRP which is $39.99. Although with Sony, you never know. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Go log into the US Store right now. They have the "big" banner for next week on the right, $59.99, LOL!

EDIT: Crap, they changed it. They had all three Splinter Cells for individual sale ($14.99) and Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD ($14.99) on there with MotorStorm ($59.99)

[quote name='Usuyami']lol sorry for being so wishy washy. bastiartadi convinced me though. Game probably won't reach NA store for less then $40.. I'm back in and I'll host, if you still want me. :)
[/QUOTE]

My god, you spelled it correctly.

In all seriousness, the reason people don't by from the Euro store is because of the high prices. The worst you can lose is $10 (assuming it gets released at $29.99. )

He won't lose anything, because groups are so few and far between someone will just buy his slot. You think people are sweating dropping $15 on Alice even though a price drop is sure to come?

[quote name='Usuyami']I actually don't mind a phantom share for this one so I'm flexible with switching.[/QUOTE]

And I'm stuck with a phantom I don't actually want, haha. Hopefully things pick-up later today and these groups get filled.

[quote name='NSYNC']And I'm stuck with a phantom I don't actually want, haha. Hopefully things pick-up later today and these groups get filled.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bastiartadi']We also have a Phantom slot for sale! $6.33. >:)[/QUOTE]

I'd take it but I feel bad for ditching Brainberry after being wishy-washy all night and making him wait. :lol:

[quote name='bastiartadi']We also have a Phantom slot for sale! $6.33 (1-up! Or should I say, 1-down?). Muawahahaha![/QUOTE]

This could get done NOW with Brainberry and Usuyami, but Reiter34 and frmbrknwings would get screwed. Crap!

1. bastiartadi
2. Brainberry
---------
1. dufftech
2. Usuyami (host)

[quote name='NSYNC']This could get done NOW with Brainberry and Usuyami, but Reiter34 and frmbrknwings would get screwed. Crap!

1. bastiartadi
2. Brainberry
---------
1. dufftech
2. Usuyami (host)[/QUOTE]

And iwarboY!

ICO/SOTC UK (38.00)
1. Brainberry
2. Usuyami (host)
3. Reiter34
4. iwarboY

Sending payment info out now.

PS. iwarboY, your inbox is full.

[quote name='Brainberry']Hey don't let me hold you back!

If you can get it that way then do it!

Just let me know whats what so I can either join another group or host one.

I know for sure I want a sellable slot because Its almost impossible for me to play a game(finish it) more then once.[/QUOTE]

That's usually how I am with games too but I've already played ICO twice and I still feel like playing it again. I guess the trophies help... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back