CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='xcopy']Looking for these titles in bulk, if possible.

NBA JAM: On Fire Edition
Jurassic Park: The Game - Full Season
Alice: Madness Returns
Call Of Juarez: Bound In Blood
Red Faction: Armageddon
Family Feud Decades

Old PSN games.

Age of Booty
Blast Factor™
Burnout™ Paradise
CRASH COMMANDO™
Fat Princess
Flower
Linger In Shadows™
LUMINES™ Supernova
Magic Orbz
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
NOBY NOBY BOY™
Novastrike
PAIN
PixelJunk™ Eden / Encore
PixelJunk™ Monsters and Encore
Rag Doll Kung Fu™: Fists of Plastic
Soldner-X: Himmelssturmer
SUPER STARDUST™ HD
TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled
WipEout® HD
ZEN Pinball

Willing to join a long term reliable PSN group as well or buy an account with a majority of these titles already.

I've gotten PMS about some of these titles already, and I will get back to you after I sort out everything.

Thanks for reading.[/QUOTE]

I'm done reading! Dude only wants to buy these games in huge chunks. At that rate I will be replying to this sane list at Christmas next year.

Need To Free Up Some Space so Selling My Shares!!!

Bloodrayne $4

Mortal Kombat Kollection & Ugly Americans $4

or

Will Trade

PM With Offers

84532123333.gif

my ( DC Universe vs Mortal combat )
share password has been changed.
- EMAIL: mkvsdccag@gmail -
not even sure if my share was deactivated as i cannot continue my last save.

[quote name='Usuyami']Seriously? That part in DS1 with the candles and creepy girl singing twinkle twinkle little stars... that was stuck in my brain for a few days afterwards. Not to mention having to beat the game on the hardest difficulty so dying was so easy made the game so intense lol.

And yeah ICO/SOTC does have trophies. Reiter is done installing his share, so just waiting on iwarboy now who hasn't even activated yet. :cry:[/QUOTE]

No idea. Haven't started mine yet, LOL.

[quote name='Usuyami']Seriously? That part in DS1 with the candles and creepy girl singing twinkle twinkle little stars... that was stuck in my brain for a few days afterwards. Not to mention having to beat the game on the hardest difficulty so dying was so easy made the game so intense lol.

And yeah ICO/SOTC does have trophies. Reiter is done installing his share, so just waiting on iwarboy now who hasn't even activated yet. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Just to note, i cannot access the ICO / SOTC account.. which means either reiter changed the pass temperarily(?)or maybe/hopefully usuyami changed the pw to be safe...

[quote name='iwarboY']Just to note, i cannot access the ICO / SOTC account.. which means eith reiter changed the pass temperarily(?)[/QUOTE]

Say it aint so Batman.

@ warboy I just tried it and it worked

Make sure you use 0 instead of O's

[quote name='Brainberry']Say it aint so Batman.[/QUOTE]

yeah. im really trying not to panic. but after i found someone swiped the mk vs dc at some point..im thinking im getting raged right now..

ok brainberry, got your message and will try again.

Selling PM ME.

Account 1:

Borderlands
Borderlands Dlc Bundle
Black Ops Map Packs 1, and 3.
$4

Account 2:
Split Second + Onslaught Dlc
$4
Account 3:
Gran Turismo 5: Prologue
Crash Bandicoot 2

$4

Team ICO Collection

Sellable Slots ($13.33)
1. Heavyd814life (HOST)
2. Cobolatrix (PAID)

Phantom Slots ($6.66)
1. Cwinters (DONE)
2. Gray13wolf420 (DONE)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Usuyami']Any clue how long it takes to plat Dead Space 2? I hated Dead Space 1, although it was probably my fault for playing alone in the dark with surround sound. :cry: I hear DS2 is a lot less creepy and more action-y though.[/QUOTE]

*spoiler* Dead Space 2 would be easier but also in a WORST WAY. Hardcore Mode will be what's going to make you want to throw the controller at the TV. Hardest difficulty with only 3 saves. I can still remembered it clearly like it was yesterday. Beating it, credit came up and just to die at the flying part. I was about to shoot myself :) So, yeah it's BRUTAL. As for timewise, a few days but mostly you trying to beat Hardcore Mode then "pew pew bang bang".

[quote name='bastiartadi']Seriously? A spoiler? fuck you man. Use the god damn spoiler tag. And you fucking spoiled the shit before your makeshift spoiler tag.[/QUOTE]

haha, they probably thought they were doing you a favor by how brain crushing/heart stomping and unfair impossible mode is. im shying away from the attempt for fear of how many punch holes i would absolutely leave in my wall. seriously. unfair.

[quote name='TheKid101']Dead Space 2 would be easier but also in a WORST WAY. Hardcore Mode will be what's going to make you want to throw the controller at the TV. Hardest difficulty with only 3 saves. I can still remembered it clearly like it was yesterday...[/QUOTE]

If anything you warn of a possible spoiler before you begin your paragraph you moron. It's obvious a lot of us haven't played the game, show a little consideration next time. In the meanwhile how about you go and edit your post. Jesus.

Lowball time!

Selling

Jurrasic Park
Infamous 2
Infamous + Split Second
Family Game Night 1 & 3

Bidding will end Christmas Day!

Goooooo!

[quote name='WV Matsui']Lowball time!

Selling

Jurrasic Park
Infamous 2 - $2 (domo325)
Infamous + Split Second - $1 (Blabadon)
Family Game Night 1 & 3

Goooooo![/QUOTE]

Updated.

ps. To those who are bidding, please honour your bids.

Selling

Jurrasic Park $1 (dufftech)
Family Game Night 1 & 3

Goooooo![/QUOTE]

Updated.

[quote name='WV Matsui']

Lowball time!

Selling

Jurrasic Park $2 (bastiartadi)
Family Game Night 1 & 3

Goooooo!![/QUOTE]

Updated

@NSYNC
What's the update on our ICO / SOTC share?

[quote name='Brainberry']Am I the only one here who thinks TheKid didn't spoil much?

All I got from it was "Super Hard with 3 saves"

Am I missing something?[/QUOTE]

Didn't read beyond the *spoiler tag* although I saw a glimpse of the next sentence. And I absolutely hate spoilers. Hate them to the core.

[quote name='WV Matsui']

Lowball time!

Selling

Jurrasic Park $2 (bastiartadi)
Infamous 2 - $4 (clonesniper666)
Family Game Night 1 & 3

Goooooo!![/QUOTE]

Updated to post #5631

@NSYNC
What's the update on our ICO / SOTC share?

[quote name='Brainberry']Am I the only one here who thinks TheKid didn't spoil much?

All I got from it was "Super Hard with 3 saves"

Am I missing something?[/QUOTE]

Didn't read beyond the *spoiler tag* although I saw a glimpse of the next sentence. And I absolutely hate spoilers. Hate them to the core.

how am i even thinking about bidding on jurassic park....when im currently dl'n ICO &SOTC with la noir about to be repaired, haha.
there should be a - Warning Enter at your own risk! - before setting foot in here. sheesh

Buying PSN card now, someone please buy the last phantom share for $6.43!

EDIT: Total was $38.58. I'll refund (.47/.23) everyone the difference shortly. Still need someone to buy the last phantom for $6.43!!!

[quote name='NSYNC']Buying PSN card now, someone please buy the last phantom share for $6.43!

EDIT: Total was $38.58. I'll refund (.47/.23) everyone the difference shortly. Still need someone to buy the last phantom for $6.43!!![/QUOTE]

If you're a Reg, i'll give you $2.00 towards this purchase, whoever you are. Merry Christmas! :D
= $4.43 for the slot! better hurry on that keyboard!

[quote name='NSYNC']Buying PSN card now, someone please buy the last phantom share for $6.43!

EDIT: Total was $38.58. I'll refund (.47/.23) everyone the difference shortly. Still need someone to buy the last phantom for $6.43!!![/QUOTE]

Uuaww was interested in a phantom slot.

Jurrasic Park $3 (shhximxhiding)
Infamous 2 - $5 (shhximxhiding)
Family Game Night 1 & 3

Goooooo![/QUOTE]

Sucker for a lowball, I will go $3 on Jurrasic Park and $5 on Infamous 2.

[quote name='Xxamir15xX']Just Cause 2 (Ultimate Edition)

2 Sellable Spots Available $10 ea.[/QUOTE]

Still waiting on your paypal info. Also, your inbox is full.

[quote name='shhximxhiding']Sucker for a lowball, I will go $3 on Jurrasic Park and $5 on Infamous 2.[/QUOTE]

Maaaaan! Haha. It's alright, at least you're buying the last ICO slot. PM NSYNC please.

EDIT: Thanks to iWarboy for providing the incentive!

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']If anything you warn of a possible spoiler before you begin your paragraph you moron. It's obvious a lot of us haven't played the game, show a little consideration next time. In the meanwhile how about you go and edit your post. Jesus.[/QUOTE]

1st of all, Mr. Know-it-all, not everyone is like you that know how to do spoiler tag. And if you would stop at the part with spoiler then you wouldn't have known it. Calling me a moron for that is the same as saying you are one regarding spoiler tag. Anyway, I edited it. I'll learn to keep my mouth shut next time instead of replying to an answer :)

[quote name='TheKid101']1st of all, Mr. Know-it-all, not everyone is like you that know how to do spoiler tag. And if you would stop at the part with spoiler then you wouldn't have known it. Calling me a moron for that is the same as saying you are one regarding spoiler tag. Anyway, I edited it. I'll learn to keep my mouth shut next time instead of replying to an answer :)[/QUOTE]

Basic etiquette my friend. Every heard of white space? It would have been perfectly fine if you spaced out the actual spoiler from the spoiler tag with some white space. But having the spoiler tag on the same line as the spoiler itself? Come on.

I'm leaving it at that. Don't want to argue any more than I did in the forums.

EDIT: Where for art thou NSYNC? I want my ICO/SotC fix!

[quote name='TheKid101']1st of all, Mr. Know-it-all, not everyone is like you that know how to do spoiler tag. And if you would stop at the part with spoiler then you wouldn't have known it. Calling me a moron for that is the same as saying you are one regarding spoiler tag. Anyway, I edited it. I'll learn to keep my mouth shut next time instead of replying to an answer :)[/QUOTE]

Ok this is done. No fighting in here my friend.

I'm home! Brainberry, clear out your inbox!

For sale:
Enslaved DLC: Pigsy's Perfect 10 ($2)
Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space + Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse + Jurassic Park ($9)

One week timeshares available. PM me for more details.
Enslaved DLC: Pigsy's Perfect 10 ($0.20)
Fallout: New Vegas DLC ($0.80)
Mass Effect 2 + DLC($1.35)
Prince of Persia HD Trilogy ($0.80)
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition ($0.60)
Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space + Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse + Jurassic Park ($1.20)

[quote name='Brainberry']i made space!!!!!!!!

I really hate the 150 limit. Jeezus[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's pitiful. I have to clear it once every two weeks. Gets annoying.

Yes please await an official word on the fix for this. This may take some time, but rest assured you guys are the reason that CS is now aware of the issue, so they're on it; but it may take some time.

Please keep your eye on the thread for news, but I'm afraid this isn't something that can get a hot fix to right away. The teams are on it.

Thank you for your patience.

- morgan, PSN

Whoo! Hopefully L.A. Noire gets fixed soon.

First time I have been called "Mr. Know-it-all", should I be offended by that? To be perfectly honest with you I don't know how to apply a proper spoiler tag myself, I'm afraid my skills in that particular arena are lacking, sadly. My attempts to be terse in calling you a moron were unfounded, I apologize for that, I was a bit heated after having been spoiled by reading your rather unthoughtful post. Thank you for editing your post and sparing some of our fellow CAG's - now you know. No resentments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back