CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Usuyami']For those who still want BF3, I'll be hosting a group. Unfortunately, I'm crazy busy today so I won't be able to set it up until tonight. Go ahead and get the group filled on your own. :)

Battlefield 3 ($16.80)
1) Usuyami
2) Bill123
3) notalunchbox
4)Zed_Zilla
5)
[/QUOTE]

I definitely want in. I'm some what of a noob but I've had 1 good trade here in the gameshare forum so far and will pay ASAP.

sellin

final fantasy tactics + suikoden $2
MK collection + sf 3 - $3
need for speed shift 2 - $6
Res 4 + code veronica + ps+ 2month - $6

also intrested in payday heist

[quote name='Heavyd814life']How much is Driver: SF in the UK store? If the price isn't unreasonable high, i'd love to start up a share for it[/QUOTE]

I agree!

[quote name='Hammer_jay']sellin

final fantasy tactics + suikoden $2
MK collection + sf 3 - $3
need for speed shift 2 - $6
Res 4 + code veronica + ps+ 2month - $6

also intrested in payday heist[/QUOTE]

Hammer I have a share of Payday if you want it - $4

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling:
Account 1 ($8)
-street fighter 3rd strike
-the baconing
-bloodrayne:betrayal
-renegade ops
-payday: the heist
(5 themes, one for each game)

Account 2 ($10)
-Mass effect 2

PM me if interested.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']How much is Driver: SF in the UK store? If the price isn't unreasonable high, i'd love to start up a share for it[/QUOTE]

I'm at work now but if my memory serves me right it was 49.99 same as every other new release on the UK PSN. So in USD it would be $16.80 a share.
My backlog is to big right now to take on anymore games. Batman AC, Homefront, Infamous FOB and now Battlefield 3 share tonight(I don't even know why I bought a share of it when I hate BF and I'm kind of a COD MP freak)

[quote name='King J Gatz']I'm at work now but if my memory serves me right it was 49.99 same as every other new release on the UK PSN. So in USD it would be $16.80 a share.[/QUOTE]

Eh no thanks! Would be in for half that!

[quote name='King J Gatz']Some games in the UK PSN store that are not in the U.S. store
These are the only notable games to me upon my search.

Warhammer 40,000 Space Marines
LEGO Pirates of Caribbean
Tiger Woods tour 12
BodyCount (The demo sucked!)
DeadSpace 2
Driver San Fransisco
NFS Hot Pursuit
Red Faction Armageddon[/QUOTE]

Added to third post! (it finally gets used, yey!)

[quote name='bastiartadi']Added to third post! (it finally gets used, yey!)[/QUOTE]

How dare you add my hard work withot giving me credit. This is blasphemy!! This is madness!!!!!! It took me like 2 minutes to come up with that list!!!!! JK

[quote name='WV Matsui']
Anyone want Payday??![/QUOTE]

If you get 100% in that game, I'll give you a million dollars (or buy your share).

[quote name='NSYNC']If you get 100% in that game, I'll give you a million dollars.[/QUOTE]

Haha I would love to take you up on that but I get tired of resetting those damn drills!!!

I don't think anybody's done it yet. One of the hardest PSN games ever released. I'm not surprised everybody's trying to sell.

[quote name='NSYNC']I don't think anybody's done it yet. One of the hardest PSN games ever released. I'm not surprised everybody's trying to sell.[/QUOTE]

It's fun though. I dont have anyone to play with or time to get a group together to play because I have a newborn. So that limits me so I stick with multiplayer like BF3 or single player fun.

[quote name='King J Gatz']I'm at work now but if my memory serves me right it was 49.99 same as every other new release on the UK PSN. So in USD it would be $16.80 a share.
My backlog is to big right now to take on anymore games. Batman AC, Homefront, Infamous FOB and now Battlefield 3 share tonight(I don't even know why I bought a share of it when I hate BF and I'm kind of a COD MP freak)[/QUOTE]

The currency exchange rate really does kill it. Thanks anyway

Sideway: New York
1 slot available (1668MB) - $2.00

Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken
1 slot available (434MB) - $2.00

Rochard
1 slot available (1293MB) - $2.00

flOw + Welcome Back*
1 slot available (90MB) - $1.60

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC*
4 slots available (307MB) - $1.00 each

Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle + Tomb Raider Underworld*
1 slot available (185MB/6149MB) - $5.00

*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game (164MB), In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).
*Dark Forest pack includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!
*flOw Welcome Back includes Dead Nation (1424MB), Wipeout HD/Fury (1778MB), Killzone PSP (510MB), Modnation Racers PSP (1083MB) and Wonderland Pixel theme (650KB).

Anyone want to do Red Faction Armageddon from the EU PSN?

Prince of Persia Trilogy EU
2. jamehze
3. bastiardi

Limbo EU
2. jamehze
3. steamboatoperator

Selling/Trading:
Alien Breed 1 + 2
Alien Breed 3 and Spare Parts
Ghostbusters
All Borderlands DLC
Tales of Monkey Island
BFBC2 Onslaught/BF1943

Share 1
Black Ops Escalation map pack.. $2

Share 2
Black Ops Annihilation and Rezurrection map packs..$5

Take both for $6!

[quote name='thekoolkurt']Anyone know how big of a file size is bf3[/QUOTE]

13 GB

I'm adding it to the OP now.

BATTLEFIELD 3 is 13 GB

[quote name='Fyren']Looking for Dungeon Defender account or slot.

Thank you![/QUOTE]

PM harleymandvdson, sorry.

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Selling:

Burnout: Crash- $2
and Dungeon Defenders- $3

PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]

Battlefield 3£49.99 ($17.69/share) Complete
Group 2
1. gray13wolf420 - Paid
2. bigkrev13 - Paid
3. Topaz -Paid
4. KrebStar - Paid
5. SteamboatOperator - Paid

pm's sent out to everyone. Have fun!

[quote name='NSYNC']Is it true that you can't play Battlefield 3 (13GB) until Friday?[/QUOTE]

Yes at noon I believe is when it will be released in the UK PS Store

[quote name='WV Matsui']Yes at noon I believe is when it will be released in the UK PS Store[/QUOTE]

Thanks. meeek said someone already downloaded it, in 4 hours no less. Surprised we never heard back.

[quote name='NSYNC']Thanks. meeek said someone already downloaded it, in 4 hours no less. Surprised we never heard back.[/QUOTE]

I believe it was a midnight release for those in the UK.

[quote name='WV Matsui']I believe it was a midnight release for those in the UK.[/QUOTE]

That would mean later tonight for those in the US?

[quote name='mauaus']That would mean later tonight for those in the US?[/QUOTE]

Should be soon. It's getting late over there, haha.

EDIT: Since this is an EA game I'm pretty certain this will hit the US Store at a later date. Dead Space 2 is coming soon, and I think the only games that haven't come out from EA are Fifa 12 and NFS: Hot Pursuit. There's already downloadable versions of Madden, NHL and Fifa built thanks to the EA Season Pass. Don't see why they won't use them to full capability down the road. Tiger Wood's PGA isn't UK exclusive anymore. I've also heard Grand Slam Tennis 2 will be coming next year as a downloadable title too.

[quote name='NSYNC']Should be soon. It's getting late over there, haha.[/QUOTE]

I dunno my watch only tells American! :p

Jk

[quote name='Brainberry']So BF3 isn't even in the UK store yet?

Selling Homefront & RE5: Gold[/QUOTE]

mauaus
CAGiversary!
Yesterday, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by EstonianBeast
When is it (BF3) coming out on PS Store & how big is it? Im pretty interested in it.

Mauaus
I think you could download it today but it would unlock on friday afternoon (if youre in the US, midnight if you are in UK)

[quote name='Brainberry']So BF3 isn't even in the UK store yet?[/QUOTE]

No. Will be in about two hours. It's definitely coming unlike the promises we get on the US store that fall through last minute.

Battlefield 3: ($16.80)

ProAtWork (host)
1. SaiZn (PAID)
2. Bhoya (PAID)
3. 4thHorseman (PAID)
4. King J Gatz (PAID)
5. clonesniper666 (PAID)

PSN cards has been purchased and ready to go.

[quote name='Tu13es']I'm late to the BF3 party...is everyone buying the UK share because it won't be available in the US store?[/QUOTE]
Yes. European PSN stores only for the time being.

I might be able to host another Battlefield 3 group, see how things go with my current group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back