1 chewy12 (Host?)
2.ayevenom
3.XxamirxX
4. skylinersx
5. Brainberry
ill host but need payments first to get cards

[quote name='King J Gatz']I know hahaaha

I want in on a BF3 group!!!!!![/QUOTE]

I bought the retail disc yesterday! If I knew about this I would have waited!!!

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']We've all got to start somewhere right? :)

I have a couple of successful transactions with TurkFebruary and topaz, so don't be too wary ;)

On topic though, yes I am very much interested in being a part of a Battlefield 3 group.

Also, if anyone has a Dead Space 2 share or is wanting to start up a group I want in on that as well.

Good day gentlemen.[/QUOTE]

He bought my Beyond Good & Evil and was good and timely. I'd say he seems legit!
:applause:

what group are you in lol? you just quit a group that was full and just needs a host, to enter one that just started!

chewy12, check the link on previous page (last post)! :)

Just a heads up, the guy/shop is in HK, so you won't be delivered before he opens/gets on... if I'm not too lazy I'll check the time I got delivered at.

Just a heads up, the guy/shop is in HK, so you won't be delivered before he opens/gets on... if I'm not too lazy I'll check the time I got delivered at.

Battlefield 3 £49.99

Group 1:
1. Zuttasoxx (HOST?)
2. mauaus
3. rams81
4. jimjones
5. Lost_In_Shadows

Group 2, needs HOST:
1. gray13wolf420
2. bigkrev13
3. Topaz
4. KrebStar
5. SteamboatOperator

Group 3:
1 chewy12 (Host)
2.ayevenom
3.XxamirxX
4. skylinersx
5. Brainberry

Group 4:
King J Gatz
bill123
Bhoya
SaiZn #1
SaiZn #2
thekoolkurt ? (asked file size)
WV Matsui ? (I'm sure you're thinking about reselling your disc pal, aren't you?)

oops, link was updated, he doesn't do email delivery anymore, you have instead:
-http://xboxliveuk76.com/Playstation_Network_Live_Card_25_Pound_UK-46.html (need verified PP, site the host of group 1 used)
-allcdkey (a bit pricier but very quick delivery)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='meeek']Battlefield 3£49.99 ~$78 (estimated, about $13/share)

Group 2, needs HOST:
1. gray13wolf420
2. bigkrev13
3. Topaz
4. KrebStar
5. SteamboatOperator

Group 3:
1 chewy12 (Host)
2.ayevenom
3.XxamirxX
4. skylinersx
5. Brainberry

Group 4:
King J Gatz
thekoolkurt ? (asked file size)
WV Matsui ? (I'm sure you're thinking about reselling it pal, aren't you?)
Bill123
oops, link was updated, he doesn't do email delivery anymore, you have instead:
-http://xboxliveuk76.com/Playstation_Network_Live_Card_25_Pound_UK-46.html (need verified PP)
-allcdkey (a bit pricier but very quick delivery)
[/QUOTE]

I'll jump in on a group. Does anyone know if the back to karkand DLC will be released for this version?

Ugh, just had to file a PayPal dispute on badman827. I don't think he realized I paid the fees when he tried his switch-a-roo. Now he's dragging his girlfriend, friend or relative into this mess. He's using somebody else's PayPal account. Stupid.

battlefield 3 group sent pm's
chewy12 host
2 ayevenom
3 Xxamir15xX paid
4 skylinersx paid
5 Brainberry paid

Excited for the battlefield 3 gameshare hope it goes through! anyways i am selling a gameshare of Hot Pursuit $6 and Crysis $4! Let me know

[quote name='NSYNC']Downloads are hit or miss for me. I guess it's dependant on traffic.[/QUOTE]

Thats what Im thinking, started Black Ops last night for 3 hours and 5 hours this morning and it was at 93%, now after about 5 hours its sitting at 97% and isnt moving, still says downloading though

[quote name='NSYNC']Ugh, just had to file a PayPal dispute on badman827. I don't think he realized I paid the fees when he tried his switch-a-roo. Now he's dragging his girlfriend, friend or relative into this mess. He's using somebody else's PayPal account. Stupid.[/QUOTE]
what goes around comes around, badman sucka! someone mentionned him getting kicked out of his house, well, it might be coming earlier than expected, "badman827" LOL
I almost feel sorry for him now... not!

[quote name='jlazenby1']Just a quick question, sorry to spam but is anybody elses downloads going horribly slow? This is ridiculous, 20 mins for 300 MB[/QUOTE]
Turk had Black Ops DL'd in less than 4 hours (18Gigs!!), PSN DL times ARE screwed up/unpredictable!

[quote name='bastiartadi']Interested! know the price of a share?

PoP Trilogy (on sale for £15.99/€19.99! - ~$26 & $28 respectively)

1. (host)
2. jamehze
3. bastiartadi
5.[/QUOTE]

I included Limbo into the mix to round it around 24 pounds because of PSN card issues. Unless we can get a host from the EU it's going to be tricky.

[quote name='jlazenby1']Thats what Im thinking, started Black Ops last night for 3 hours and 5 hours this morning and it was at 93%, now after about 5 hours its sitting at 97% and isnt moving, still says downloading though[/QUOTE]

I've gotten that on installs lately, but not downloads. Splinter Cell Chaos Theory hung for over 2 hours on 94%.

[quote name='meeek']what goes around comes around, sucka! someone mentionned him getting kicked out of his house, well, it might be coming earlier than expected for you, "badman827" LOL
I almost feel sorry for him now... not![/QUOTE]

What are you talking about? I paid the fees, so it's almost guaranteed I'm getting my money back or he's banned from PayPal. Considering it's not even under his name, I'd say this will move along pretty quickly. Your account gets frozen as soon as a dispute is filed.

[quote name='jlazenby1']Thats what Im thinking, started Black Ops last night for 3 hours and 5 hours this morning and it was at 93%, now after about 5 hours its sitting at 97% and isnt moving, still says downloading though[/QUOTE]

I've gotten that on installs lately, but not downloads. Splinter Cell Chaos Theory hung for over 2 hours on 94%.

[quote name='jlazenby1']Just a quick question, sorry to spam but is anybody elses downloads going horribly slow? This is ridiculous, 20 mins for 300 MB[/QUOTE]
Turk had Black Ops DL'd in less than 4 hours (18Gigs!!), PSN DL times ARE screwed up/unpredictable!

Damn, Id restart the download but it says its on the 18th GB so I really domt wannando that unless I absolutely have to, I guess Ill just leave it on to DL while I sleep and see what happens lol

[quote name='jlazenby1']Damn, Id restart the download but it says its on the 18th GB so I really domt wannando that unless I absolutely have to, I guess Ill just leave it on to DL while I sleep and see what happens lol[/QUOTE]

LOL good luck man, I downloaded Infamous 2 twice because it got to like 90 percent stopped moving and when it finished, it said the data was corrupted.

Battlefield 3£49.99 ~$78 (estimated, about $17.69/share)
Group 2, pm's sent
1. gray13wolf420
2. bigkrev13
3. Topaz
4. KrebStar
5. SteamboatOperator

I watched my PS3 sit at 4397MB for 5 minutes about half an hour ago. I stopped it because it wasn't efficiently downloading. I'll try again tomorrow. Hopefully it'll finish by the weekend!

[quote name='NSYNC']Ugh, just had to file a PayPal dispute on badman827. I don't think he realized I paid the fees when he tried his switch-a-roo. Now he's dragging his girlfriend, friend or relative into this mess. He's using somebody else's PayPal account. Stupid.[/QUOTE]

That chump, he deserves what's coming for him. I hope whoever's PayPal it is that he is using scolds him justfully. And I hope the legal system doesn't catch him because you would think using another person's PP is fraud (who knows, just a hunch).

BF3

1. Zuttasoxx
2. mauaus
3. rams81
4. jimjones
5. Lost_In_Shadows

Is Zuttasoxx the host in this group? I don't think you ever confirmed it or not.

sellin

final fantasy tactics + suikoden $2
MK collection + sf 3 - $4
need for speed shift 2 - $6
Res 4 + code veronica + ps+ 2month - $7

yep SaiZn, check my post on previous page, there's actually 4 groups in the works, but only one has had a host step up (chewy12's group).

[quote name='rams81']BF3

1. Zuttasoxx
2. mauaus
3. rams81
4. jimjones
5. Lost_In_Shadows

Is Zuttasoxx the host in this group? I don't think you ever confirmed it or not.[/QUOTE]

He is the host but still hasn't sent out his paypal info or answered to pm...

[quote name='rams81']BF3

1. Zuttasoxx
2. mauaus
3. rams81
4. jimjones
5. Lost_In_Shadows

Is Zuttasoxx the host in this group? I don't think you ever confirmed it or not.[/QUOTE]

I can probably host BF3.

Release: Friday 28th October at 00:01 GMT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back