CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='King J Gatz']Wait a minute. The new Battlefield 3 is coming on to PSN this Friday in the U.S.? Where do you guys find this Stuff?[/QUOTE]

UK

-----------

Can anyone host our Homefront group???

-----------

Selling Payday for $4 PM me!

[quote name='WV Matsui']UK[/QUOTE]

Well that's dumb! Why would they only release it to the UK on PSN? That's it!!! I'm going to write a very stern letter to Obama regarding this issue!!!!!

[quote name='King J Gatz']Well that's dumb! Why would they only release it to the UK on PSN? That's it!!! I'm going to write a very stern letter to Obama regarding this issue!!!!![/QUOTE]

Go for it!!!

And while your at it ask him about a host for our damn Homefront share! Haha

Anyone want to make a bf3 UK group its £49.99 /5
It will be 19 USD a person

1. Zuttasoxx
2. mauaus
3. available
4.available
5.available

There will be no online pass for digital download. It's from EA and with Fifa 12 there was no online pass either. So this should be fine.

Uncharted 3 DLC group filled.

1. blurrz
2. Tdwp_do0d
3. Solid-Snake-Eyes
4. stvalmass
5. Yanksfan

Just to reiterate, joining this group means you agree in advance to pay a share of ALL future U3 in-game DLC. We'll handle payments when the first DLC is released and purchase the season pass at that point assuming it's confirmed shareable. Thanks.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']It's a $10 game, $8 for Plus members.[/QUOTE]

Yeah typo right there, just saying i'd still be pissed. Trying for trophies and UGC was a bulk of the time of me beating the game. It really just felt like a PS+ trial.

[quote name='meeek']Be cool to him, the Cardinals are gonna lose the W.Series this Wednesday night! lol[/QUOTE]
The red on Cardinals and Rangers jerseys will be the closest your "Reds" come to winning a WS anytime soon. lol

Selling:
Beyond Good & Evil HD - $2

[quote name='Zuttasoxx']Anyone want to make a bf3 UK group its £49.99 /5

1. Zuttasoxx
2. mauaus
3. rams81
4.available
5.available

There will be no online pass for digital download. It's from EA and with Fifa 12 there was no online pass either. So this should be fine.[/QUOTE]
Can't pass on this!

Beat Hazard Ultra share. $2

This is your last chance. If I don't get anyone signing up for the share this time, I'm buying the game myself on my main account, I'm impatient and want to play it today. Hosting game shares from scratch is an annoying process.

1) Luriden
2)
3)
4)
5)

1. Zuttasoxx
2. mauaus
3. available
4.available
5.available

There will be no online pass for digital download. It's from EA and with Fifa 12 there was no online pass either. So this should be fine.[/QUOTE]

Sign me up!

[quote name='King J Gatz']Can I play that BF3 game if I bought a share even though I'm in the U.S?[/QUOTE]

I know some folks did it with Fifa

[quote name='snakemaster2389']Have: share of Rocketbirds

Want: share of pixeljunk sidescroller[/QUOTE]

I'd also like to get into a PJ Sidescroller group, so that's two for anyone willing to host it.

1. Zuttasoxx
2. mauaus
3. rams81
4. jimjones
5.available

i'm in !!

1. Zuttasoxx
2. mauaus
3. available
4.available
5.available

Sign me up! As long as it doesn't turn out to be 18 gigs like cod black ops is.

BF3 Group ready!

1. Zuttasoxx
2. mauaus
3. rams81
4. jimjones
5. Lost_In_Shadows

Time to send your Paypal info Zuttasoxx :)

Black Ops group. $10 a share

1) dangkid (host) (paid!)
2) dangkid (friend) (paid!)
3) mauaus (paid!)
4) crzyjoeguy (paid!)
5) crzyjoeguy (paid!)

Everyones paid and the account info had been given out! Thanks you guys. It was nice hosting for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='crzyjoeguy']Starting a Black Ops group (game only, no DLC)

$10 a share, I will host. 2 spots open

1 Host: Crzyjoeguy
2 Crzyjoeguy
3 dcibass16

Have 2 leftover shares of the PSN play package for $12 each. Includes

The Baconing
Renegade Ops
BloodRayne Betrayal
Street Fighter 3 Third Strike online edition
Payday the Heist[/QUOTE]

PM'ed.

[quote name='mauaus']I did too[/QUOTE]

sooo i guess your not in my group?
ok both psn play's are pending, pm'ing the 2 guys now. now have 2 slots for black ops

All 4 Black Ops Map Packs $12 a slot

1. host
2. TurkFebruary
3. jlazenby1
4. domo325
5. yohsh

All that's left is to find a host!

Also, have an account with the following for sale:

Call of Duty Classic ($15)
GTA Lost & the Damned ($10)
Black Ops Escalation map pack ($15 )
various Uncharted 2 dlc including Siege expansion, Drake's Fortune Multiplier, and heroes pack which allows you to play as inFamous Cole ($11)
LittleBigPlanet (wb)

There's over $50 worth of content on there, make me an offer. All reasonable offers will be considered.

sellin

final fantasy tactics + suikoden $2
MK collection + sf 3 - $4
need for speed shift 2 - $6
Res 4 + code veronica + ps+ 2month - $7

Anyone interested in doing a group for EU full PS3 games only? I'm really interested in BF3, Dead Space 3, Crysis 2, NFS Hot Pursuit, and possibly Red Faction Armagedoon. I'd like to keep it all in one account if possible.

Also very interested in doing the Prince of Persia Trilogy or Limbo, both of which are on sale in the EU.

[quote name='mauaus']BF3 Group ready!

1. Zuttasoxx
2. mauaus
3. rams81
4. jimjones
5. Lost_In_Shadows

Time to send your Paypal info Zuttasoxx :)[/QUOTE]

Why is a share for 5 people $19 per person? 50 pounds is about $80 USD so that's 16 per person. Do buying EU cards really cost $15 more or am I missing something here.

Edit:
Do not buy this game using euros. USD exchange rate for British pounds are much better. Is there a way to get UK PSN cards?

[quote name='jamehze']Anyone interested in doing a group for EU full PS3 games only? I'm really interested in BF3, Dead Space 3, Crysis 2, NFS Hot Pursuit, and possibly Red Faction Armagedoon. I'd like to keep it all in one account if possible.

Also very interested in doing the Prince of Persia Trilogy or Limbo, both of which are on sale in the EU.

Why is a share for 5 people $19 per person? 50 pounds is about $80 USD so that's 16 per person. Do buying EU cards really cost $15 more or am I missing something here.[/QUOTE]
I believe getting the EU cards are the tricky parts. Plus your conversion might be off.

Nope it's a UK vs EU currency exchange rate thing.

I've bought from xboxuklive76 which is really fast if you order during their operating hours. I don't have experience with others though, but it is possible there are cheaper. It's $27 eur for 25 pounds, which is about $78 USD for 50 pounds. If there's no tax, that only means about $15-16 per person for a slot which is actually cheaper by a few cents then a direct conversion.

[quote name='rams81']Yeah typo right there, just saying i'd still be pissed. Trying for trophies and UGC was a bulk of the time of me beating the game. It really just felt like a PS+ trial.[/QUOTE]
I disagree, it's a good value. You're getting a AAA quality stand alone game that's about one third to one quarter length of a regular game, at one sixth of the price. Great deal.

For sale

• Account 1: $12 (one slot)
    Infamous 2

• Account 2: $5 (one slot), negotiable
    Infamous 2 Super Voucher (Hero Edition)
    Sniper Blast Skill DLC
    * I did pay $5 for this but am willing to work out something
PM me if interested.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Public Service Announcement:

PS+ members get Burn Zombie Burn and Dead Nation for free until next Tuesday. Both have trophies.[/QUOTE]

Burn Zombie burn is nice, I guess. Dead Nation, meh, a lot of people got that as part of the Welcome Back package.

for those buying black ops or other large groups consider adding a bit more for the, Spend $60 in October, Get $10 Back in November. Promotion thing on psn. 3rd paragraph .http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...sn-for-new-exclusive-games-throughout-october

[quote name='Luriden']Beat Hazard Ultra share. $2

This is your last chance. If I don't get anyone signing up for the share this time, I'm buying the game myself on my main account, I'm impatient and want to play it today. Hosting game shares from scratch is an annoying process.

1) Luriden
2)evantrees
3)
4)
5)[/QUOTE]

have it on steam but preferred using a ps3 controller for it so count me in.
and hello thread #3.

Still looking for a Host for Homefront + All DLC Share ($7)

All other slots are filled just need a host!

Anyone???

Have an account with the following for sale:

Call of Duty Classic ($15)
GTA Lost & the Damned ($10)
Black Ops Escalation map pack ($15 )
various Uncharted 2 dlc including Siege expansion, Drake's Fortune Multiplier, and heroes pack which allows you to play as inFamous Cole ($11)
LittleBigPlanet (wb)

There's over $50 worth of content on there, make me an offer. All reasonable offers will be considered so pm me a fair deal.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Uncharted 3 DLC group filled.

1. blurrz
2. Tdwp_do0d
3. Solid-Snake-Eyes
4. stvalmass
5. Yanksfan

Just to reiterate, joining this group means you agree in advance to pay a share of ALL future U3 in-game DLC. We'll handle payments when the first DLC is released and purchase the season pass at that point assuming it's confirmed shareable. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

If someone decides to drop out, please add me to the list. I was trying to get a u3 dlc group started but no-one joined. If there is anyone else who is interested, lets start a group..

Share 1
Black Ops Escalation map pack.. $3

Share 2
Black Ops Annihilation and Rezurrection map packs.. $6

Take both for $7 OBO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back