CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to do an ongoing PS+ Group
I bought a years for $27 so we split that into 5 ($5.40/ea) and do $10 or so a month and vote on what games to get.

I`ll create a Social Group so we can do all Voting/Discussions there once the group is full.
This will be mainly for games that are discounted for PS+ Members...but we can still consider normal priced ones.

Post or PM me if interested.

To Start the group it will be $15.40/ea person (thats $5.40 for the PS+ and the $10 for your first $10 per month)

Members:
- Xxamir15xX (Buyer)
- AU6294TX
- cobolatrix
- ?
- ?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='crzyjoeguy']Starting a Black Ops group (game only, no DLC)

$10 a share, I will host. 3 spots open

1 Host: Crzyjoeguy
2 Crzyjoeguy
3 dcibass16

Have 2 leftover shares of the PSN play package for $12 each. Includes

The Baconing
Renegade Ops
BloodRayne Betrayal
Street Fighte 3 Third Strike online edition
Payday the Heist[/QUOTE]

I'm in.

[quote name='Brainberry']Looking for a Homefront + DLC group/share.[/QUOTE]

Still trying Brain we just need a host!

Homefront + All DLC Share - $35 - $7 a share! - JUST NEED A HOST

1 (host)
2 WV Matsui
3 King J Gatz
4 Brainberry
5 Rams81

All 4 Black Ops Map Packs $12 a slot
1. host
2. TurkFebruary
3. jlazenby1 (can pay tomorrow night)
4. domo325
5. yohsh

I dont wanna say I can but theres a slim chancr I can host tomorrow night if we cant find a host by then

-Im liking so few pages on here lol, keep the posts cleaned up when youre done guys!-

Crazy Taxi = $2
Borderlands + ALL DLC = $6
Flower = $2 SOLD (Luriden) SMOOTH transaction

Infamous FOB is super short, I know it's a $20 game but i'd be pissed if bought it at full price and it only took me 2 and a half hours to beat.

[quote name='edson13']Infamous Festival of blood $2 a share
1.edson13 (H)
2.rpg
3.foxx
4.TheCro
5.[/QUOTE]

Down for a slot.

[quote name='rams81']Infamous FOB is super short, I know it's a $20 game but i'd be pissed if bought it at full price and it only took me 2 and a half hours to beat.[/QUOTE]

It's 10 dollars, 8 if you have PS+.

Willing to offer reasonable deals to anyone interested in any of the following:

Account 1: Beyond Good & Evil HD Pending

Account 2: Dungeon Defenders

Account 3: assorted dlc including Uncharted 2, GTA Lost & Damned, Black Ops Escalation. Total value amounts to over $11 per slot, make me an offer.

PM me if interested in anything.

Black Ops group. $10 a share

1) dangkid (host) (paid!)
2) dangkid (friend) (paid!)
3) Megadrixfire
4) Lost_In_Shadows
5)

Game has been bought and ready to download! Join up and the sooner you pay, the sooner you play!

well hello new thread!
Shank for sale $1
Dead space ignition $1
infamous/ dead nation SOLD
will soon have a share of MAG+dlc+ ratchet quest for booty and a share of bulletstorm for trading purposes (offers welcome too)

One thing to add, can we keep the reposting to a minimum please, if your stuff hasn't sold, don't just repost it on every page, try to lower the price to get a sale. It gets tiring having to go through so many reposts ...

Edit; geez NSYNC (and the rest of you replying to this),this wasn't directed at anyone in particular, and its not like my entire post was whining about the reposting. Just felt like adding it to remind others to be considerate. Didn't even know there were other people asking for the same thing. If you can, edit your previous post (like I have 3 times now), if not, do as you like.

Now enough of this, on with the gamesharing :)

[quote name='rams81']Infamous FOB is super short, I know it's a $20 game but i'd be pissed if bought it at full price and it only took me 2 and a half hours to beat.[/QUOTE]
It's a $10 game, $8 for Plus members.

Take it easy on him Solid-Snake-Eyes, the Cardinals are gonna lose the W.Series this wednesday onight! lol

[quote name='charles']One thing to add, can we keep the reposting to a minimum please, if your stuff hasn't sold, don't just repost it on every page, try to lower the price to get a sale. It gets tiring having to go through so many reposts ...[/QUOTE]
where were you when I needed you? :p

---------------

Selling:

*Tetris (ps3) + Tales from Space About a Blob + inFAMOUS1 + Dead Nation + 2 PSP WB games
$3.50 -25 trophies for you hunters! (not counting WB games)

*Stacking DLC
$0.99
or offered with Tetris account.

PM me please.

Resident Evil 4. (1 slot): $4
Costume Quest + Grubbins on Ice DLC. (1 slot): $4/OFFER
Uncharted 3 MP Experience, DeathSpank, DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue, Risk Factions. (1 slot): $8/OFFER
Infamous 2, 
Back To The Future (All EP)
, Battle: Los Angeles, 
Spare Parts. (1 slot): $20/OFFER

Can we STOP asking people not to repost? They either will or won't. You've been heard. Nice way to create a divide one day into the thread. Ridiculous.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']It's a $10 game, $8 for Plus members.[/QUOTE]
Be cool to him, the Cardinals are gonna lose the W.Series this Wednesday night! lol

[quote name='charles']One thing to add, can we keep the reposting to a minimum please, if your stuff hasn't sold, don't just repost it on every page, try to lower the price to get a sale. It gets tiring having to go through so many reposts ...[/QUOTE]
where were you when I needed you? :p

---------------

Selling:

*Tetris (ps3) + Tales from Space About a Blob + inFAMOUS1 + Dead Nation + 2 PSP WB games
$3.50 -25 trophies for you hunters! (not counting WB games)

*Stacking DLC
$0.99
or offered with Tetris account.

PM me!

[quote name='NSYNC']Can we STOP asking people not to repost? They either will or won't. You've been heard. Nice way to create a divide one day into the thread. Ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

Post on the OP wiki, a section where a index of games that users are selling, and see how it goes.
eg.
PSN store games/dlc/media on sale:
Game title #1
[game title #1] - [username #1] - [price #1]
[game title #1] - [username #2] - [price #2]

[quote name='WV Matsui']Homefront + All DLC Share - $35 - $7 a share! - JUST NEED A HOST

1 (host)
2 WV Matsui
3 King J Gatz
4 Brainberry
5 Rams81[/QUOTE]

Someone host this and I will send you nudes.

This thread has been working the same way for years, and it's worked out fine. I don't understand why all of a sudden there's this concern about reposting, I've never seen this complaint come up before. If you don't like it then how about not using the thread instead of coming in and trying to change the established way of doing things? The first post wiki thing sounds like it has potential and is worth exploring in addition to posting ads, but ads will always be posted and reposted. That's how the thread works.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']We're starting an Uncharted 3 DLC group and looking for 1 new member. To join the group you're committing to pay 1/5th of ALL Uncharted 3 DLC, starting with the Fortune Hunters' season pass which consists of the first 7 DLC packs. If the pass turns out not to be shareable we will re-evaluate things at that point. So the initial buy-in is $5 each, and there may or may not be additional DLC after that.

1. blurrz
2. Tdwp_do0d
3. Solid-Snake-Eyes
4. stvalmass
5.[/QUOTE]

Does this include skin DLC? Cause all I want is map dlc

[quote name='ProAtWork']I going to post on the OP wiki, adding a template to form a index of games that users are selling, and see how it goes. Feel free to add what you are selling.[/QUOTE]

You don't think someone who had a hard time reading the old thread, won't eventually "fix" what you're about to start? I'll give it a shot, but this thread is being overrun by wannabe-mods handing out suggestions, not reposts. People are going to kick and scream until everything is "perfect".

[quote name='charles']Edit; geez NSYNC (and the rest of you replying to this),this wasn't directed at anyone in particular, and its not like my entire post was whining about the reposting. Just felt like adding it to remind others to be considerate. Didn't even know there were other people asking for the same thing. If you can, edit your previous post (like I have 3 times now), if not, do as you like.[/QUOTE]

How ironic. Nothing personal charles, just getting a little irritated. It's day 1, LOL!

[quote name='ProAtWork']I going to post on the OP wiki, adding a template to form a index of games that users are selling, and see how it goes. Feel free to add what you are selling.[/QUOTE]

You don't think someone who had a hard time reading the old thread, won't eventually "fix" what you're about to start? I'll give it a shot, but this thread is being overrun by wannabe-mods handing out suggestions, not reposts. People are going to kick and scream until everything is "perfect".

[quote name='charles']Edit; geez NSYNC (and the rest of you replying to this),this wasn't directed at anyone in particular, and its not like my entire post was whining about the reposting. Just felt like adding it to remind others to be considerate. Didn't even know there were other people asking for the same thing. If you can, edit your previous post (like I have 3 times now), if not, do as you like.[/QUOTE]

How ironic. Nothing personal charles, just getting a little irritated. It's day 1, LOL!

All 4 Black Ops Map Packs $12 a slot
1. host
2. TurkFebruary
3. jlazenby1 (can pay tomorrow night)
4. domo325
5. yohsh

I dont wanna say I can but theres a slim chancr I can host tomorrow night if we cant find a host by then

-Im liking so few pages on here lol, keep the posts cleaned up when youre done guys!-

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']This thread has been working the same way for years, and it's worked out fine. I don't understand why all of a sudden there's this concern about reposting, I've never seen this complaint come up before. If you don't like it then how about not using the thread instead of coming in and trying to change the established way of doing things? The first post wiki thing sounds like it has potential and is worth exploring in addition to posting ads, but ads will always be posted and reposted. That's how the thread works.[/QUOTE]

I agree let's drop this and move along

When it comes to the wiki you can't edit that via mobile so I say that would not work.

------------------------

Selling Payday: The Heist - $4

PM me if interested

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']This thread has been working the same way for years, and it's worked out fine. I don't understand why all of a sudden there's this concern about reposting, I've never seen this complaint come up before. If you don't like it then how about not using the thread instead of coming in and trying to change the established way of doing things? The first post wiki thing sounds like it has potential and is worth exploring in addition to posting ads, but ads will always be posted and reposted. That's how the thread works.[/QUOTE]

This. I won't be deleting any of my posts so get used to it. Why the sudden urge to reinvent things?

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']We're starting an Uncharted 3 DLC group and looking for 1 new member. To join the group you're committing to pay 1/5th of ALL Uncharted 3 DLC, starting with the Fortune Hunters' season pass which consists of the first 7 DLC packs. If the pass turns out not to be shareable we will re-evaluate things at that point. So the initial buy-in is $5 each, and there may or may not be additional DLC after that.

1. blurrz
2. Tdwp_do0d
3. Solid-Snake-Eyes
4. stvalmass
5. Yanksfan
[/QUOTE]

I am in.

Originally Posted by WV Matsui
Homefront + All DLC Share - $35 - $7 a share! - JUST NEED A HOST

1 (host)
2 WV Matsui
3 King J Gatz
4 Brainberry
5 Rams81

Still looking for a host and Brainberry has a special offer below!

Someone host this and I will send you nudes.

[quote name='mauaus']Anyone want to make a bf3 UK group its £49.99 /5

1. Host (available)
2. mauaus
3. mauaus
4.available
5.available[/QUOTE]

If you want the Back to Karkand expansion pack, you should get it before the weekend ends, confirmed by PS Blog.

[quote name='mauaus']Anyone want to make a bf3 UK group its £49.99 /5

1. Host (available)
2. mauaus
3. available
4.available
5.available[/QUOTE]

I would be taking one slot only, anyone know if we buy this game would we have to buy the online pass too?? Or is it part of the Gameshare?

Starting a Black Ops group (game only, no DLC)

$10 a share, I will host. 2 spots open

2 Crzyjoeguy
3 dcibass16

The Baconing
Renegade Ops
BloodRayne Betrayal
Street Fighter 3 Third Strike online edition
Payday the Heist

[quote name='mauaus']I would be taking one slot only, anyone know if we buy this game would we have to buy the online pass too?? Or is it part of the Gameshare?[/QUOTE]

It should be apart of the gameshare.

[quote name='EstonianBeast']When is it (BF3) coming out on PS Store & how big is it? Im pretty interested in it.[/QUOTE]

I think you could download it today but it would unlock on friday afternoon (if youre in the US, midnight if you are in UK)

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']Starting a Black Ops group (game only, no DLC)

$10 a share, I will host. 2 spots open

2 Crzyjoeguy
3 dcibass16
4 mauaus

The Baconing
Renegade Ops
BloodRayne Betrayal
Street Fighter 3 Third Strike online edition
Payday the Heist[/QUOTE]

Ill take a slot

Anyone want to make a bf3 UK group its £49.99 /5

1. Zuttasoxx
2. mauaus
3. available
4.available
5.available

Will still need to check how much it is in USD if you prefer USD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back