CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='adamedoe']I want all DLCs on one account... If you guys agree, I'll rejoin.
Annihilation + Rezurrection will make it 12.4 bucks a share...[/QUOTE]

Ill still be in if I can ise my $12.99 accoint for payment btw, unless someone trades me 1st

PS I would also prefer all DLC on it

[quote name='edson13']Would like to start an Infamous Festival and Worms Golf group $20/5= $4 a share
1.edson13 (H)
5.[/QUOTE]

I can do Festival but I'm not much into golf :p

[quote name='ProAtWork']Why post on the forum then? :D[/QUOTE]

Good question. I was just as surprised as you. They were worried Sony was going to come and ban everyone. It lasted about a day before I deleted it. As for everyone updating their own transactions, I just don't see it happening. I could be wrong though.

Black Ops ($49.99)- $10 per share
1. Edson13 (host)
2. jlazenby1
3. TurkFebruary
4. harleymandvdson
5. Megadrixfire

The group is full.
[quote name='bastiartadi']If there's a veteran host somewhere, he could write hosting 101 in the OP. Not entirely sure of the process involving CCs. Can you put an address different from your billing ad? Or are you restricted to PSN cards if you want no tax?[/QUOTE]
I could do it based back in the days when I use to host, I don't very often anymore though.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='harleymandvdson']Black Ops ($49.99)- $10 per share
1. Edson13 (host)
2. jlazenby1
3. TurkFebruary
4. harleymandvdson
5. Megadrixfire

The group is full.[/QUOTE]

allright ill send pms out right now.

[quote name='edson13']Would like to start an Infamous Festival and Worms Golf group $20/5= $4 a share
1.edson13 (H)
5.[/QUOTE]

i will like to join but only infamous no golf?

Homefront + All DLC Share - $35 - $7 a share! - JUST NEED A HOST

1 (host)
2 WV Matsui
3 King J Gatz
4 Brainberry
5 Rams81

Got to tag this! Going to check with my LTS if we'll be buying Festival of Blood. If not, I'll be back looking for a group!

EDIT: Actually, I bet this game will be on sale over Thanksgiving or Christmas, and considerIng my backlog, I may well put of purchasing until that time!

[quote name='bastiartadi']If there's a veteran host somewhere, he could write hosting 101 in the OP. Not entirely sure of the process involving CCs. Can you put an address different from your billing ad? Or are you restricted to PSN cards if you want no tax?

FS/FT:
Split/Second + WB games - $5
About a Blob co-op map pack - Free!
Burnout Paradise + WB Games - $3[/QUOTE]
I added a bunch of stuff already, feel free to set it up better, I'm not really good at that.

I've hosted with CC and PSN cards, I could explain the process.

No more taxes since apocalyPS3!

[quote name='Steadymobbin']
viewpost.gif
knowing his rep i gave him a chance anyway, badman sent me an echeck a few days ago, i said i'd post when it clears..
echeck failed.. hes a fraud in my book.
[/QUOTE]
should we change the passwords of the accounts he had or has access to?

It's not like he cares about the community, and he could change the email/password to something more of his liking.
Also, someone I know got slots deactivated by Sony pretty simply, he could be ballsy/scumbag enough to do the move!
Anyone heard of progress with BestBuy, or another place to get psn $ at regular value?

[quote name='iowaholdem']Got to tag this! Going to check with my LTS if we'll be buying Festival of Blood. If not, I'll be back looking for a group!

EDIT: Actually, I bet this game will be on sale over Thanksgiving or Christmas, and considerIng my backlog, I may well put of purchasing until that time![/QUOTE]

I doubt its going to go on sale since its already on sale for PS+

Now that that group nastiness has been cleaned up, g otta clear up user spots and hdd space for Black Ops so willing to offer reasonable deals to anyone interested in any of the following:

Account 1: Beyond Good & Evil HD $2

Account 2: Dungeon Defenders $3

Account 3: assorted dlc including Uncharted 2, GTA Lost & Damned, Black Ops Escalation. Total value amounts to over $11 per slot, make me an offer.

PM me if interested in anything.

So, pixeljunk SideScroller? $9.99

1. (host)
2. loin
3. lustyhitter (maybe?)
4. fmwross2 (maybe?)
5. envelopes

Is it really just loin and I who want to do it?

For sale:
$3 - Space Invaders Infinity Gene + Marvel Pinball + Wipeout HD / Fury (WB) + Super Stardust HD (WB)

[quote name='domo325']Anyone has a share of the first 3 Black Ops map packs? These are First Strike, Escalation and Annihilation. Don't care much about zombies, so no Rezurrection. PM me please!

With that.. Selling a share with 2 Black Ops map packs.. Annihilation and Rezurrection.. only $5![/QUOTE]Can the map packs be shared? I had a friend tell me they couldn't.

[quote name='orangecrush']Can the map packs be shared? I had a friend tell me they couldn't.[/QUOTE]

No worries, they can be shared.

So the total size for Black Ops plus all the DLC is 25 GB? fuck that shit. I don't have nearly enough room- need to upgrade my hard drive this weekend. :/

In addition to my post further up the page (which I will try to remember to delete before my next post), I'm very much interested in buying all 4 map packs for black ops. Does anyone have a slot to sell, or is there enough demand to start a group?

For Sale:

Share #1) Dead Space 2 - $9

Share #2) LA Noire Rockstar Pass - $2

Share #3) Mortal Kombat DLC Share
includes Klassic Costume pack, Skarlet, Kenshi, Rain
(Sorry, no Freddy) - $2.50

PM me for any info

Selling slots of

Dead Block $2
Castle Crashers/Pink Knight dlc $3
Black Ops Rezurrection Maps $2

---

Looking for a few discounted $50 psn cards, have tons of amazon credit but they stopped selling psn related items. Paypal/Amazon credit in return.

[quote name='bastiartadi']In a perfect world, this would be the ideal set-up.

In the real world, it'll open a host of problems. One can easily remove a username from the list and if that one person does not pay attention.. you get the point.[/QUOTE]

I don't see why we can't do a test run with this in a post by itself. It is up to you to update and check if the information is correct. Just have a "last updated xx/xx/xxxx" that the seller must check over. If the timestamp hasn't been updated in let's say 2 weeks, then it can be deleted by anyone. Besides there's an edit history that lists usernames so it's not anonymous. I think it would cut down clutter and make things easier for anyone selling.

Also no more tax on PSN? I haven't hosted in a while, but that's fantastic.

Edit:
So people are already reposting within a couple hours..

Share 1
Black Ops Escalation map pack.. $3

Share 2
Black Ops Annihilation and Rezurrection map packs.. $6

Take both for $7.50!!!

Is this group still on?

BF3 DLC/Long term share

1. Bill123-Gamestop Physical Warfare Content
2. Gamer4life88 - Best Buy Specact Kit Upgrade
3. WakYasuk- Amazon Dog Tags
4. WV Matsui - BB Specact Kit
5. FlipSide - Amazon Dog Tags

[quote name='domo325']Share 1
Black Ops Escalation map pack.. $2

Share 2
Black Ops Annihilation and Rezurrection map packs.. $5[/QUOTE]

Turks looking for them yo.

Also, selling inFAMOUS 2 -$10

Looking for Resident Evil 5 and IF2: Festival of Blood.

[quote name='Foxx']Turks looking for them yo.

Also, selling inFAMOUS 2 -$10

Looking for Resident Evil 5 and IF2: Festival of Blood.[/QUOTE]

lol.. I think he wants all 4 map packs.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']Is this group still on?

BF3 DLC/Long term share

1. Bill123-Gamestop Physical Warfare Content
2. Gamer4life88 - Best Buy Specact Kit Upgrade
3. WakYasuk- Amazon Dog Tags
4. WV Matsui - BB Specact Kit
5. FlipSide - Amazon Dog Tags[/QUOTE]

thank you for posting this again. I've been looking back many pages for this list.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']In addition to my post further up the page (which I will try to remember to delete before my next post), I'm very much interested in buying all 4 map packs for black ops. Does anyone have a slot to sell, or is there enough demand to start a group?[/QUOTE]

Id be in if I can pay tomorrow :D

All 4 Black Ops Map Packs
1. host
2. TurkFebruary
3. jlazenby1 (can pay tomorrow night)

BTW Itll be $12 a slot

We're starting an Uncharted 3 DLC group and looking for 1 new member. To join the group you're committing to pay 1/5th of ALL Uncharted 3 DLC, starting with the Fortune Hunters' season pass which consists of the first 7 DLC packs. If the pass turns out not to be shareable we will re-evaluate things at that point. So the initial buy-in is $5 each, and there may or may not be additional DLC after that.

1. blurrz
2. Tdwp_do0d
3. Solid-Snake-Eyes
4. stvalmass

[quote name='jlazenby1']Id be in if I can pay tomorrow :D

All 4 Black Ops Map Packs
1. host
2. TurkFebruary
3. jlazenby1 (can pay tomorrow night)
4. domo325
5[/QUOTE]

Count me in.. Would like all the map packs under one account.

[quote name='randomdud']Are the Black Ops map packs worth more than the game? :/ Seriously, I hate pricing for DLC.[/QUOTE]

I want it cause Im a fan of zombies lol Plus idk how black ops is but some other games pissed me off when youd get booted from a game for not having all the maps, and if you think about it $22 for black ops and all dlc is a hell of a deal lol

[quote name='jamehze']Edit:
So people are already reposting within a couple hours..[/QUOTE]

You're dealing with people's money. They're trying to make moves for new games or spend it elsewhere. You'll never get everything in one post. Besides, there's sure to be "rules" there too. Look at all the different fonts, styles and sizes people use to get noticed. Not to mention the discounts. You want it to stop, buy their stuff. Let's not turn this into PS3trophies.org, and over-moderate everything.

Homefront + All DLC Share - $35 - $7 a share! - JUST NEED A HOST

1 (host)
2 WV Matsui
3 King J Gatz
4 Brainberry
5 Rams81

Share 1
Black Ops Escalation map pack.. $3

Share 2
Black Ops Annihilation and Rezurrection map packs.. $6

Take both for $7.50 OBO!

[quote name='jamehze']people are already reposting within a couple hours..[/QUOTE]
BS! (not what you're saying, I noticed them, too)
delete your old posts pals! unless you're on mobiles...

Anyone heard of progress with BestBuy, or another place to get PSN $ at regular value?

[quote name='DangKid']Have an extra slot for black ops game share. In my phone so I can't copy the group from the old thread[/QUOTE]
(got my PM?)
be a cheap ass, just don't be greedy dude! I dropped the price from $4 to $2.50 already, but you still won't budge from your $2?
you get Tetris at 1/4th of the price, along with an extra game that isn't bad, and quite fun in couch coop...

[quote name='jlazenby1']I want it cause Im a fan of zombies lol Plus idk how black ops is but some other games pissed me off when youd get booted from a game for not having all the maps, and if you think about it $22 for black ops and all dlc is a hell of a deal lol[/QUOTE]That's true, I just can't help but feel like I'm overpaying for the maps. For the same amount I can buy 2-3 full games, you know? I'll ask my gameshare groups and see what they say.

Starting a Black Ops group (game only, no DLC)

$10 a share, I will host. 3 spots open

1 Host: Crzyjoeguy
2 Crzyjoeguy

Have 2 leftover shares of the PSN play package for $12 each. Includes

The Baconing
Renegade Ops
BloodRayne Betrayal
Street Fighte 3 Third Strike online edition
Payday the Heist

Status
Not open for further replies.